Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin  (Read 26465 times)
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

Do you want a bitcoin bank? I think if there is a bitcoin bank it is convenient for us and we will have good services such as bank leniency such as loan service and deposit bitcoin ...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

We all know that there is no single entity who owned bitcoin, maybe it will need ample time and deep discussions, like about it's possible advantage and disadvantage of doing such thing.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

i think building a bank of bitcoin is a possible one, but it will make every functioning of bitcoin to be same as that happens with the traditional banking system. For this reason I don't expect the bitcoin to have separate banking network.if bank support bitcoin i think it is good idea!
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

Why we need bank of bitcoin if we already have bitcoin wallet. When we having bitcoin wallet, its like we having bank account and we can directly make transaction with others. I am prefer keeping my bitcoin in my own wallet because bitcoin wallet is secure
Agree, I just feel comfortable when bitcoin is stored in my wallet, rather than bitcoin bank because this is a virtual world, we can not believe anyone, the government will not be involved and deny the responsibility for the bitcoin bank, so there is no reason to trust a bank, bitcoin has disappeared, we also have no way to get back bitcoin. No one has enough credibility to build a bank of bitcoin except government but the government never supported the idea of building, this is a series of problems without solutions, better that we should ignore this topic

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

I dont think this will click. Bitcoin is not meant for bank. Its not the purpose of bitcoin. Bank is centralized while bitcoin is decentralized system. We dont want our identity revealed. Plus, no banks ever done this before, afaik. Why dont you build an exchange rather than this? Exchange/lending service, that would be great.
i agree with this, especially in the lending service one, i think there are some people that want to join in crypto but they don;t have the money, i think that lending idea is a good one, and for me crypto is better to be a personally in an own wallet
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?
It is impossible to create a bitcoin bank, you have to build a bitcoin bank infrastructure in all countries that have branches, you must also provide some data that can be trusted by many people to reduce crime.
But my advice is better to provide better means of exchange that can receive loans.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

It is impossible to create a bitcoin bank, partly because it is not clear how they could be "protected". And then, the bank is already in your computer.
Instead, typically bank services may arise, such as loans, mortgages, leasing, etc.
We will see how they will develop.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

It is impossible to create a bitcoin bank, partly because it is not clear how they could be "protected". And then, the bank is already in your computer.
Instead, typically bank services may arise, such as loans, mortgages, leasing, etc.
We will see how they will develop.
That is true I agree with that ,because the bank services are of business, as you mentions like loans ,lease  mortgages, while here in bitcoin we are more in trading business nearly to a stock exchanges ,so banks are only holders for deposits ,so the bitcoin bank will fit for hodlers of coins , but if you engage in trading ,buy and sell then you are the one managing your own bank.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

I'm 50/50 on this. I like the idea but very wary of the security.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

It's always frightening for me the level of economic interest: there's always someone who proposes to print more money, and someone who wants to create a bitcoin bank.
To both I suggest to devote themself to agriculture ...

passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

Nobody likes the word "bank" in the cryptomir, because it is associated inevitably with fiat money and loans. The most interesting thing is that in the real world banks face similar scalability problems. By giving our money to the bank and using a plastic card for payments, the bank does not transfer money to another bank immediately, but issues a debt note and conducts a mutual settlement later. This scheme perfectly scales, but to apply directly to Bitcoin, of course, we have no desire.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

no at all, you need to build trust and how you generate profit ? . I believe to give interest you need a profit and also to make people to trust you need to build a real custody and give a clear idea how the cash flow will work for your customer

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I saw ICO that are established to build relationship with banks wherein they can process fiat from banks to coins for their user or vice versa they can turn your coins to your banks account.... But I don't see them being productive as of today...
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

It depends upon the situation. I will trust you if you bank of bitcoin have a high quality of security where i can asure that my crytocrurrencies are safe.

A decentralized system such as cryptocurrencies does not need banks. It was created in order to eliminate these institutions and it does well without them. Banks are necessary fiat money because this system was created in this way.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

At first i would say, i dont trust everyone on the net. Bank of bitcoin is means centralized currency, and no one can guarantee it will be fine using it Cheesy Cheesy
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

Of course I will feel comfortable if you can provide a security guarantee on bitcoin that I keep in your bank, people save fiat money in conventional banks also because they feel comfortable and safe from the guarantees provided by the bank
Normally there are bank cash users feel secure. If electronic money also has its own bank, that's great. Investors will be more secure to invest.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

If the flat money has their own bank, then I can say that people using btc can also trust their money in a bank for btc. People will easy to trust their money and invest to that bank. It would be more convenient and easy for them to loan and have any transaction. As of nownow the question is where will be the bank will be established?
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

That is cool building a bank of bitcoin is belongs to millenial and it guarantee or an assurance that people will be successful generating the coins of bitcoin and it is very new idea in the community. I love saving and banks of bitcoin surely people will participate well for the future usage.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

That's is a good idea. If someone create a bank for bitcoin. It could be easily to withdraw and deposit for us and no one to investigate because that is our privacy.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:34:28 AM

Why not 'i think that would be better imagine  that we have bank of bitcoin  that is so cool and maybe it more better if the bank have also a mat machine were u will gonna withdraw the funds that can convert in cash ir money right away without hassle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: