Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin  (Read 26457 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

That is cool building a bank of bitcoin is belongs to millenial and it guarantee or an assurance that people will be successful generating the coins of bitcoin and it is very new idea in the community. I love saving and banks of bitcoin surely people will participate well for the future usage.
Yes it is good to have a bank for bitcoin so that many people got aware and also have an assurance that bitcoin can give them a good future and also their bitcoin are stored in a secured place on which they can have an ability to saved bitcoin and convert it anytime to use it in their daily life.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1187
Merit: 568

OGRaccoon

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:28:01 AM

Did anyone tell this guy with bitcoin you are the bank?  Cheesy

Raccoon Stuff
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

in my opinion, for bitcoin, there is a wallet for my own storage, so if you build a traditional bank for bitcoin, I think your plan is less effective, because currently not all countries accept bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

For run the bank only trust is not enough. There should be organization, plan, service and much more. If you have better plan and service than fiat currency bank then I think people will come to you.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

In building a bank there are rules to be follow like a fiat money bank, how can we sure that our bitcoin is safe? I think it woud not be a good idea, if you build a bank government will be involve  on that because of some requirements. You can save bitcoin without banks by using your own wallet.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

It's always frightening for me the level of economic interest: there's always someone who proposes to print more money, and someone who wants to create a bitcoin bank.
To both I suggest to devote themself to agriculture ...

In fact it is rather ridiculous.
On the other hand, the "bank" has been for centuries the place where the money was kept, so it is quite normal that people who are not sufficiently informed think that it might be good to make a bank for bitcoins.
Sooner or later they will understand that it can not be done.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Mjadon15

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

Why build a bank again when every Bitcoin holder is a bank manager of his/her own crypto bank?. You talking about security, when Bitcoin wallets like blockchain and Coinbase are already giving us that. Building a strucutre for a crypto bank is as irrelevant as developing a control social media for Facebook users. It is of no use really.
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

I don't think this is a good idea. It'll make the system centralized and by that disrupt the very idea of blockchain. Also, I don't think that a bank can give a user enough safety.

Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

Launching such a bank would not be easy) Firstly, there is no sufficient regulation for crypto financial institutions. Secondly, it would not be profitable for you - BTC is growing in long term period - and how will you pay dividends to your investors?
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

The usual proposals of those who are doubly ignorant, in economics and in cryptocurrencies.
A bitcoin bank makes no sense, since your account is already a "bank".
Bitcoin was just born to get rid of the power of the banks.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I would be curious to understand how you could "deposit" money in a bitcoin bank ...
If you continue to make this proposal, it means that there is still a long way to go.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

I would be curious to understand how you could "deposit" money in a bitcoin bank ...
If you continue to make this proposal, it means that there is still a long way to go.
That would mean time because we are not seeing a massive adoption yet.
Remember that banks are governed by the state, so they need to follow a set of standards and procedures, in short they need to regulate bitcoin.

STUDENTCOIN