Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Build a Bank Of Bitcoin  (Read 26465 times)
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Why we need bank of bitcoin if we can easily opening bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin wallet is like banks account and thats why banks afraid if bitcoin spread wide and used by many people.
One day when bitcoin has become a world currency, bitcoin banks may need to be established. It is necessary to carry out the regulation of bitcoin among tax-related countries, and minimized the use of bitcoin for illegal purposes, such as drug trafficking and terrorist financing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

How will this be possible? Bitcoin is meant to be stored in individual wallet which a person has control over and bitcoin works with decentralization. Bank works with account number in a centralized setup. How do you intend to keep people's bitcoins?
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

How will this be possible? Bitcoin is meant to be stored in individual wallet which a person has control over and bitcoin works with decentralization. Bank works with account number in a centralized setup. How do you intend to keep people's bitcoins?
i think that might be possible, but i have not been able to find the answer, it happens if government legalizes it, so government has a role to do all policies that they think are good

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Mostly here prefers to no bitcoin banks! We cannot please all users,investors to support your plan eventhough its just a test to make or having your opinion.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?
If such a bank already existed, it would have gone bankrupt this year. Cryptocurrency is very unstable in price and therefore I do not recommend engaging in such a bank. Even if you make a profit for the first time, in the end such a bank will burst. Yes, and create such a bank is not easy. It is better to observe whether old bank employees will create such banks. They are well able to calculate such risks. However, it seems to me that such a bank would be unprofitable.
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

Standard banks might beat you to it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/18/central-banks-will-hold-bitcoin-and-ether-in-2018-blockchain-ceo.html

"Central banks will begin holding bitcoin and Ethereum next year, Peter Smith, CEO of Blockchain said.

Smith also said that central banks will begin to issue their own cryptocurrency."

I do think that a bitcoin bank would defeat the purpose of decentralization, but I do believe that there needs to be more secure and beneficial ways to store crypto (and loan it), which could be achieved through more secure crypto exchanges.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

There is always someone who occasionally goes out with this story.
A bitocoin bank does not make sense, because the blockchain is already a bank, so it is not clear what should be deposited.
I hope banks will disappear forever.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

if i build a bank of bitcoin that operating like a traditional fiat money bank when people can save the money and get interest for their saving and also people can get a loan from my bank but the fiat money is change for bitcoin, the question is would you guys trust me to save your bitcoin on my bitcoin bank that i want to build ?

If you ask like this, of course we are confused what to answer. Because the foundation doesn't yet exist, the location's not clear, let alone service and security, how we can trust something that doesn't yet exist.
As a bank of bitcoin it means that it can function as a financial institution or as a forum for the economy of the people in the surrounding area. And this is mandatory especially in fostering trust in the eyes of society. I think this's the first step which you must do because this is where the beginning of each assessment will be present.

yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

in my opinion it's very difficult. it's very difficult to get trust from others. there is currently a lot of fraud and hacking of exchange sites and trading of crypto currencies. so it's impossible if you want to make bitcoin storage services like banks in general. and the crypto currency has a volatile price so that the interest that will be earned each month will be different even though the amount of our assets remains the same every month.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

A bank of bitcoin? It could be a good idea but how will this be achieved because I think it is going to be very difficult judging from the way bitcoin should be kept. How do you intend to collect people's bitcoins? Are you doing that in a single wallet? More information please.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

Many people are gonna confused if they gonna trust your bitcoin bank, as we know that online currency is so volatile many people can blame you that if you keep their bitcoin you because the amount that they lost in the bank is bigger than what the interest should get in thier bitcoin that you keep.
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

This kind of thinking is too advanced, and it is meaningless to establish a bank in Bitcoin. Who would have the courage to give it bitcoin? What if the bank insists that it has not received it?

JuneTaro

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

More people choose bitcoin than other payment methods because of its anonymity. If we build a bank for direct dealing as a traditional transaction, then maybe many will not come here a lot, I think so, my own opinion.
Hellguys

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

This is a good idea. Crypto is an important industry, there are smart people involved and there are so many exciting ideas offered that can completely change the way people do business.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

very good advice for building a bitcoin bank, for now maybe in my country it is still too far away for that to happen because it is related to the legality of the government but I am sure that in the future along with the development of technology and advancement, it will certainly be better

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

very good advice for building a bitcoin bank, for now maybe in my country it is still too far away for that to happen because it is related to the legality of the government but I am sure that in the future along with the development of technology and advancement, it will certainly be better

Why would we need a Bitcoin Bank? The reason why Bitcoin is made  so that we users ourselves can manage our currencies to ourselves with no help to third parties like the banks.

Making a Bitcoin Bank breaks the usefulness of Bitcoin in terms of that feature of it. I can manage my own Bitcoins and I don't need Bitcoin bank for that. I guess if there will be a thing closer to Bitcoin bank, it will be called the Exchange. Exchange is more closer to Bitcoin Bank since most cryptos are there being saved but not the only purpose of saving it but for it to be sold in the near future.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

I dont think this will click. Bitcoin is not meant for bank. Its not the purpose of bitcoin. Bank is centralized while bitcoin is decentralized system. We dont want our identity revealed. Plus, no banks ever done this before, afaik. Why dont you build an exchange rather than this? Exchange/lending service, that would be great.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin cannot be equated with traditional banks, apart from being decentralized, bank services are not only about saving money but many other things that can be given to the community as bank services, including credit, deposit, insurance and others
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

What is your problem with bitcoin? Are you contented of its purposes? Bitcoin does not need bank, it needs investors like us, I consider blockchain.info and coins.ph as bank and it never change the way I define bitcoin. In fact, it is more safe and secure when we are using this wallet because anytime, we can withdraw it. There are no more procedures as long as you have gas then you can make your own transaction. Do not build bank, invest in bitcoin rather.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

I think that is impossible to happen because people is bitcoin lover and want anonymous. If you put up a bitcoin bank you need to gather personal data from the people who wants to use your bank and beside there are so many online wallet where they can store their bitcoin which is like a bank.

Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 754

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

I think that is impossible to happen because people is bitcoin lover and want anonymous. If you put up a bitcoin bank you need to gather personal data from the people who wants to use your bank and beside there are so many online wallet where they can store their bitcoin which is like a bank.
We don't need a bank when we know we can use it by ourselves, we can buy in many establishments now. They can introduce banks to create crypto bit not to the point of having bitcoin again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: