Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know other big forums where can i sell digital goods ?  (Read 8349 times)
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

I came from a number of other forums and after checking at here I found that on this forum are most professional people available. On this forum I can get any thing which I want like any sale, any designer, and developer easily and faster. Do not waste your time on other forums. Work on this forum.

Exactly, right, Bitcointalk is best plate-forum, i also don't see any good and popular forum will be here on internet, even i have letter knowledge about it, but although, i always prefer Bitcointalk, too many other sections are here in this forum, where you could promote your any digital goods, and i believe you will get good result from it.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:01:11 PM

I came from a number of other forums and after checking at here I found that on this forum are most professional people available. On this forum I can get any thing which I want like any sale, any designer, and developer easily and faster. Do not waste your time on other forums. Work on this forum.

Yeah, He's right . Even I know a few forums but it's not worth your time . Bitcointalk is the best platform when it come to bitcoin related stuffs especially advertising . The only proof that proves this is when you look in the ANN threads and signature and social media campaign of course the people who rents the forums ads slot . They are paying huge bucks here because its worth it and some many of them kept doing it cause it is effective .

So OP should just listen to us and focus advertising and building up good reputation here  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Anyone know other big forums where can i sell digital goods ?

Please pm me to don`t make advertising to otheres ..
you want the information to be to you only, that is not fair at all....

you can try exchange c2c
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:30:56 PM

So far i used this forum to sell my own services and it's not bad

letsforum.com
webmastersun.com
warriorforum
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:36:57 PM

letsforum.com
webmastersun.com
warriorforum

I don't think these forums have cryprocurrency section on them.  There are more forums which crypto sections like blackhatworld forum and digitalmoneytalk.com and aspkin.com. Those users who usually spam the threads in these forums can also be found to these places actually lol. I found some scammers too particularly on digitalpoint forum. You should also try to sell your services to these forums.

Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:17:45 PM

hackforums has a marketplace section in it, they use bitcoins for transactions often.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:39:25 PM

I don't know if there are other Bitcoin Forum which is much bigger than bitcointalk,org, I noticed that you said you want to increase your sales but I think it wouldn't depend to the forum where you are promoting your product maybe it will depend to the digital goods that you are selling maybe there's only few people who are interested with your product so that you can not able to increase your sale . and you don't even mentioned what you are selling .
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:43:58 PM

letsforum.com
webmastersun.com
warriorforum

I don't think these forums have cryprocurrency section on them.  There are more forums which crypto sections like blackhatworld forum and digitalmoneytalk.com and aspkin.com. Those users who usually spam the threkads in these forums can also be found to these places actually lol. I found some scammers too particularly on digitalpoint forum. You should also try to sell your services to these forums.

Yea that forum dont have crypto section, but you can offer service with bitcoin payment
BitSat

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:47:50 PM

try this new website..just made today
http://www.allad4free.com
u can even have ur own online store ..free of cost
No other forum have worth like this because most of them are working as replacement for this but have no results like this because its most active and populated forum right now if some one want to try then I am not sure but reddit is also give this type services but you still need some time for more details and rules and regulations about this
dylanc

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

A few that come to mind are v7n.com, blackhatworld.com, warriorforum.com, digitalpoint.com

You can also try clickbank, ebay, jvzoo
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:50:21 PM

Yes Exactly, this forum is totally good, even the people around here, they are so professional to work onto.
Some other forum really just a clone of this, you can not see some other who forum like this, but some other people trying to scam here yet the admin is totally good.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sayyedraza

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

creat your own eCommerce website then start marketing with Forms and social media then enjoy earning within 6 months
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:16:35 PM

Anyone know other big forums where can i sell digital goods ?

Please pm me to don`t make advertising to otheres ..

@Dorkslayz, pls forget it if, are not successful when it come to selling digital stuff on these platform

- Warrior forum  (but, you may encounter few problem here if, you are new)
- Blackhat world forum  (same with blackhat world forum)
- Digitalpoint for is a bit tolerant compare to the other twoother site(s)

They now support sponsor on digital forum You can deposit little fund in your account in order to get your ads runing ondigitaloint forum homepage & sub categories: i have used this form of advertising to make decent amount of money in the past. But, i don't of now if it stll convert-

Finally, you can also advertise on this forum. I know many people here are quick to draw to conclution that ads on bitcointalk forum donot convert we..

I can tell from experience that it's possible to get real traffic from this forum. You only need to be patience & consistent.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:22:15 AM

Exactly, this forum is the top among the best forum around. Selling whatever you have as long as you do not scam and lie to your buyers for sure you can have good business here. And also try to social media where in many people can see it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████