Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $70.80 PayPal for btc preev+10 %  (Read 372 times)
Amaguy69 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:27:45 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 12:53:02 AM by Amaguy69

Funds from balance. Will send f+f. Recent successful transaction here. Hoping for another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MVP_NLTH

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:21:41 PM

Funds from balance. Will send f+f. Recent successful transaction here. Hoping for another.
PM sent. Let me know if your trying to buy btc.
Thanks
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:25:50 PM

A tip to avoid Paypal banning you, NEVER send or accept Paypal as friends and family when selling or buying BTC. Take the hit on the fees and avoid suspicion. Paypal will flag you and it will most likely result in your account being banned when they look into it as was done to mine.
MVP_NLTH

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

A tip to avoid Paypal banning you, NEVER send or accept Paypal as friends and family when selling or buying BTC. Take the hit on the fees and avoid suspicion. Paypal will flag you and it will most likely result in your account being banned when they look into it as was done to mine.
Yes, most likely I'd send him a invoice and make payment that way
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:32:02 AM

What reason did they say exactly was the reason?
How would they know what the paypal was used for if nothing was put in the notes from the sender?
How many family and friends payments did you take? That might be a proper reason for them to flag if too many were sent that way to and from numerous paypal addresses.
It happens to ptc sites all the time with too many sends and not paying the fees.
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:14:35 AM

If your interested I'll do a small trade (5-10$), although I'll require an escrow.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 02:43:25 AM

What reason did they say exactly was the reason?
How would they know what the paypal was used for if nothing was put in the notes from the sender?
How many family and friends payments did you take? That might be a proper reason for them to flag if too many were sent that way to and from numerous paypal addresses.
It happens to ptc sites all the time with too many sends and not paying the fees.

The first ban reason was "We recently noticed a pattern of account activity that, in our experience,
is usually high risk."

The transactions they wanted more info on was 2 gift payments I received and 3 payments I sent to places like ebay and steam.

My paypal email was admin(@)cryptodatabase.net and when several gift payments came in short succession it threw some kind of flag and they assumed it was for BTC.

When they banned me I told them they were gifts from some work done and they said next time to have it sent as payment for goods and services or they will ban me again for avoiding fees.

I got that taken care of by a phone call but then they turned around after they unbanned me and said I had another account that was negative and said I had to pay them the balance due to have my account unbanned. Needless to say I'm not paying something I don't owe so I'll never use paypal again. I tried to tell them I only have one paypal account and it is the one thats 4 years old but their customer service is shit and I shall not be blackmailed into paying them to gain access back to my account.

Second ban reason was, "Please resolve your negative account Huh@???.com $226.91 USD"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: