Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skrill -> BTC  (Read 784 times)
Here4Trades (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:10:37 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 03:34:32 PM by Here4Trades

I'm looking to exchange my 53$ Skrill for BTC.

I can show source of funds and also we going to use Escrow for this transaction.

You can leave here you'r offer, the best will take it.

Once the escrow ( a trusted one form the forum ) got the BTC I will release the funds to the other part.

Any question or tip is welcomed.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 02:09:09 AM

Bought some of the skrill from him so I do not need anymore for now.
Thanks and escrow can release the btc that I sent to him cause I got the skrill and it is the amount we agreed on.

Thanks for a nice exchange and trade H4T.
LLec
Here4Trades (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:33:38 AM

Thanks and escrow can release the btc that I sent to him cause I got the skrill and it is the amount we agreed on.

LLec

Thank you verymuch, scrow fees were high I think, but he's a trusted person , Sorry it actually wasn't that high. Dind't notice I traded 15$ worth for 17$ til now. Anyway, nice deal.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:38:22 AM

LLec

Thank you verymuch, scrow fees were high I think, but he's a trusted person , Sorry it actually wasn't that high. Dind't notice I traded 15$ worth for 17$ til now. Anyway, nice deal.

i can exchange all you have at preev+16% fesses if you interested just tell me

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
Here4Trades (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:45:51 AM

LLec

We can do it for 16% and its a deal. Anyway I would be tomorrow and through escrow. With you covering fees.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:48:16 AM

LLec

We can do it for 16% and its a deal. Anyway I would be tomorrow and through escrow. With you covering fees.
i am ok with the escrow but i am not paying any fesses sorry here are my BTC selling rates

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
Here4Trades (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:30:47 AM

LLec

i am ok with the escrow but i am not paying any fesses sorry here are my BTC selling rates

Sorry you posted on my thread HERE . are my options. If you would like to trade with my over ur 16% and you covering scrow fees that's ok.
retrocoingames

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

Is there a site offering bitcoin escrow for skrill payments?

Is there issues like paypal with skrill?
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

LLec

Sorry you posted on my thread HERE . are my options. If you would like to trade with my over ur 16% and you covering scrow fees that's ok.

I would do it through paxful for 15% fee
let me know

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
LLec

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 11:43:59 AM

I did notice there are new options now in skrill that were not available to me before so it might just be more secure than paypal.
That would have to see in the next 180 days to be sure that there isn't anything wrong with the funds that I received in this trade.
Let's hope not.
Here4Trades (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

I did notice there are new options now in skrill that were not available to me before so it might just be more secure than paypal.
That would have to see in the next 180 days to be sure that there isn't anything wrong with the funds that I received in this trade.
Let's hope not.

LLec actually I can show you the source of the funds, they came from a transfer I don't involve any kind of credit cards in my transaction and can be shown to you upon request.
Just let me know.
LLec

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

Let's hope not.

LLec actually I can show you the source of the funds, they came from a transfer I don't involve any kind of credit cards in my transaction and can be shown to you upon request.
Just let me know.
No troubles with that mate.
I trust that you won't.
And you look like a legit trader here unlike a many that I have received messages from in the last day or so when I posted that i was looking for skrill on a respectable trader here before. I have since removed that post from their thread because we did the trade instead.
So all is good for me. Smiley

Cheers mate! Grin
retrocoingames

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:00:41 AM

Let's hope not.

Just let me know.

This will be interesting to see!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: