Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Matter Resolved)  (Read 3133 times)
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:51:23 PM

Quote from: AdolfinWolf
link=topic=1785972.msg17817976#msg17817976 date=1486841963
Wait let me TLDR all your posts.
 -> Someone hacked your account
 -> then sold it to some guy who did not receive any signed messages ( which indicates that the seller of the account did infact hacked it and it wasn't his own)
 -> You discover it but you are okay with him keeping your account because he "bought" it from a guy with 0 messages who still hacked your account, and uses it as his main source of income
 -> ( then claims to side with the repubtards)?

That's so weird. That PH guy should've not bought the account in the first place without a signed message since that's a pretty good indicator that it is a hacked account. He
Buying hacked accounts will probably also get you some red tags from DT members, since i believe it is against the rules of the forum. so he is fucked anyway since you made this post.

You have it. Except the being Republican part. I look more like a Democrat on paper, but I believe in small government and minimal regulation. With that being said, I am anti abortion but pro choice (they aren't  mutually exclusive as people seem to think). This is why I don't affiliate, Im a person, not a damned primary color (red/blue) or a damned animal (donkey/elephant). I am a man.

But yeah, Im not going to able to sign an address, although I could prove this with multiple other means. It should be kinda obvious at this point I'm being authentic.

I can't really prove anything except the fact I can't get into my account. So, for me, the reality was that the account was gone when I couldn't get in. So, I neg repped it so noone could get fucked. Now that we all know this isn't me, I could give a single fuck what happens on this account.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

Quote from: AdolfinWolf
link=topic=1785972.msg17817976#msg17817976 date=1486841963
 -> then sold it to some guy who did not receive any signed messages ( which indicates that the seller of the account did infact hacked it and it wasn't his own)
 -> You discover it but you are okay with him keeping your account because he "bought" it from a guy with 0 messages who still hacked your account, and uses it as his main source of income
 -> ( then claims to side with the repubtards)?

That's so weird. That PH guy should've not bought the account in the first place without a signed message since that's a pretty good indicator that it is a hacked account. He
Buying hacked accounts will probably also get you some red tags from DT members, since i believe it is against the rules of the forum. so he is fucked anyway since you made this post.

You have it. Except the being Republican part. I look more like a Democrat on paper, but I believe in small government and minimal regulation. With that being said, I am anti abortion but pro choice (they aren't  mutually exclusive as people seem to think). This is why I don't affiliate, Im a person, not a damned primary color (red/blue) or a damned animal (donkey/elephant). I am a man.

But yeah, Im not going to able to sign an address, although I could prove this with multiple other means. It should be kinda obvious at this point I'm being authentic.

I can't really prove anything except the fact I can't get into my account. So, for me, the reality was that the account was gone when I couldn't get in. So, I neg repped it so noone could get fucked. Now that we all know this isn't me, I could give a single fuck what happens on this account.
Well, one thing is for sure, the guy who is using the account right now is not the original owner, since  he "GreenBits" already confirmed he bought the account, from a user with 0 posts which is either true, which means he'll probably end up getting red trust for using bought accounts which is highly frowned upon by a lot of DT users, or, false, which means he hacked the account himself, which would also lead to him getting red trust since that is against the forum rules.

I guess any admin could do a simple Ipcheck to see if you're the original owner of the account?

shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:08:00 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 08:28:08 PM by shayshaylaboogie

I've heard they aren't to motivated to complete this process, and Theymos really insist you be able to sign a message.

And yes, the IP should be firmly rooted in the US, NC to be exact, cuz I live there  Grin

And, while I agree you should never buy an account on a forum (it's an avatar, the fun is in actually building it), I don't know this guy's situation (the buyer). Could be a kid. Or could be a guy, with kids. This stream might feed said kids. Or hookers and blow. I dont know any of that. But I do know I was injured by theft, it would be rude to pass that along if it isn't necessary. Besides, stolen property is still property. If those txids he showed are legitimate and he did indeed pay for this (despite how suspect that sounds), it is indeed his property. But it belongs to me. And I try to be Christian, but it's really fucking hard sometimes  Grin
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:30:43 PM

" If those txids he showed are legitimate and he did indeed pay for this (despite how suspect that sounds), it is indeed his property. But it belongs to me. And I try to be Christian, but it's really fucking hard sometimes "

How the FUCK is it his property ? ?

I have a car . Its stolen by someone who sells it to someone else without telling him its stolen .

Does that mean its his car ? Is this indeed his property ?

Get over yourself . I dont know if you are up to something or just a fucking loon .

Either way its still fishy . And dont reply with any politics shit as we dont really care .
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:53:30 PM

" If those txids he showed are legitimate and he did indeed pay for this (despite how suspect that sounds), it is indeed his property. But it belongs to me. And I try to be Christian, but it's really fucking hard sometimes "

How the FUCK is it his property ? ?

I have a car . Its stolen by someone who sells it to someone else without telling him its stolen .

Does that mean its his car ? Is this indeed his property ?

Get over yourself . I dont know if you are up to something or just a fucking loon .

Either way its still fishy . And dont reply with any politics shit as we dont really care .

Yeah, until you get it back, it's his. If I steal your woman, for example, with my charm and ample dick, if she never comes back to you, she's mine. Even if you are married. Be she a car, a female, or my goddamned account. That's kinda how reality works friend. I apologize. It makes me upset sometimes too.

Also, man you are a salty bastard. You need some easy D.

#makeyougreatagain
#makepoliticsmakesenseagain

Edit: it just occurred to me we live in America. Didn't we like, take this whole shit from the dudes that are already here? You might even say stole it. But yet, it belongs to you and I (and Trump). You starting to understand what I was trying to communicate now?
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

Speak for yourself . Im not from America nor have I said anything to suggest I was .

Still smells fishy
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:15:15 PM

I assumed, you have an opinion about American politics (you felt the need to mention that I mentioned Trump). Usually people outside our borders don't care about our politics (with the current situation notwithstanding, it's been a shitshow). So I apologize if I assumed incorrectly. Assuming makes the proverbial ass of you and me.

But I will state I think you aren't being genuine, or you are one of the rare birds outside of Russia and the USA that support #45.

Its no matter. May smell fishy, but you will truly see how marine it gets if you trade with this account and get fucked. Good luck people, I'm done with this. Fake GreenBits, you can shoot me the PM's, or the neg rep can stay up, I'm beyond this.

Have a blessed day people, and Keep it Classy.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:00:24 PM

Well dammit. I figured this would be unnecessarily complicated.

*Sigh*

I will make a gesture then.

If you can prove ( do you still have those pms?) you brought this on good faith, and publically state that this account is no longer possessed by me, I will UN neg trust you. I'm not trying to punish you. I don't know what your financial situation is like, this may be an income stream for you, and I would be remiss to deny you that. But I simply cannot have you perform actions as me. I don't have to explain to you why.

Now, if you allow me to leave a trust positive trust explaining the transition of ownership, I can make peace with this. This account is dead to me now that it has been compromised, so leaving this burned neither hinders nor helps me (a pretty considerable posting history loss, but you live and learn). "GreenBits", are you OK with this arrangement?

And for the record, I am not " Mr3". I still control the Gmail account that was associated (and created) with the GreenBits account. It's lj*********4@gmail.com. I also still control my LinkedIn profile, which I have linked to at some point in the past (when I offered my services as an assistant a few months ago). Small thing for me to add a resume line to prove I have access.
I have that private message with my another account.Inquiring to payment I have this pm if you want I can show some proof of that via screenshot.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

I assumed, you have an opinion about American politics (you felt the need to mention that I mentioned Trump). Usually people outside our borders don't care about our politics (with the current situation notwithstanding, it's been a shitshow). So I apologize if I assumed incorrectly. Assuming makes the proverbial ass of you and me.

But I will state I think you aren't being genuine, or you are one of the rare birds outside of Russia and the USA that support #45.

Its no matter. May smell fishy, but you will truly see how marine it gets if you trade with this account and get fucked. Good luck people, I'm done with this. Fake GreenBits, you can shoot me the PM's, or the neg rep can stay up, I'm beyond this.

Have a blessed day people, and Keep it Classy.
And Please show your proof that you own this account.Im not  satisfied that the last post this account happen in November is your proof on that.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:12:30 PM

Still smells fishy . The guy might have bought your account but it wasnt for sale and wasnt ALLOWED to be for sale so regardless this guy hasnt a claim on your account .

BUT if Trump annoys you so much and blah blah blah then sure just let him have your account .

I smell fish eitherway .

LOL, you actually sound partisan. Don't be sensitive about #45. We ate everyone calling Obama a nigger and a monkey, its just words. Not truly a deal as actions define a man. However you voted, we cannot disagree that this adminstration is a bit unorthodox, looking from either side of the aisle.

But back to the matter at hand, if you don't get it by now, trade with this account at your own risk.

And never forget:

#makebitcoingreatagain

I'm a bit of a troll, and I don't believe in all that party affiliation shit. On some issues I side with the Demoncraps, sometimes I side with the Repubtards LOL. I'm not so shallow that one parties platform can define my perspective. But, I don't agree with the state of affairs since #45 took office. Things have changed. And the whole world has noticed. We will see if these changes are for our collective good as time goes on.

So, instead of dismissing a dissenting voice, engage it. The greatest thing I have learned in my limited time alive is that two truths can exist, that seemingly are opposite ends of a continuum. They aren't a continuum, it's a failing of our limited, human perspective.

-> Buyer should've known that it was a hacked account
 -> You discover it but you are okay with him keeping your account because he "bought" it from a guy with 0 messages, and he needs it as his main source of income?

-> ( )?

What? that's so weird. That PH guy should've not bought the account in the first place without a signed message since that's a pretty good indicator that it is a hacked account.

You're not the wrongdoer, even if your security wasn't optimal, the hacker and the guy who bought it are still wrong, and are breaking the forum rules.
You do not understand please read back because Mr3 deleted his all posted but I have some proof that he selling this account  on me and im asking Mr3 if have a staked address but he said nope.After I researching this account if have a staked address but dont have and im comfort this is a clean account.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:15:16 PM

And to those users leave me a negative feedback that they believe this guy is the real owner.You see some proof that he is the real owner? Because I dont believe for now that he is the real owner  without showing some valid proof.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

Well dammit. I figured this would be unnecessarily complicated.

*Sigh*

I will make a gesture then.

If you can prove ( do you still have those pms?) you brought this on good faith, and publically state that this account is no longer possessed by me, I will UN neg trust you. I'm not trying to punish you. I don't know what your financial situation is like, this may be an income stream for you, and I would be remiss to deny you that. But I simply cannot have you perform actions as me. I don't have to explain to you why.

Now, if you allow me to leave a trust positive trust explaining the transition of ownership, I can make peace with this. This account is dead to me now that it has been compromised, so leaving this burned neither hinders nor helps me (a pretty considerable posting history loss, but you live and learn). "GreenBits", are you OK with this arrangement?

And for the record, I am not " Mr3". I still control the Gmail account that was associated (and created) with the GreenBits account. It's lj*********4@gmail.com. I also still control my LinkedIn profile, which I have linked to at some point in the past (when I offered my services as an assistant a few months ago). Small thing for me to add a resume line to prove I have access.
Im agree if you show me some proof in your email that have messages with bitcointalk.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:36:26 AM

Well let's wait until shayshaylaboogie give a valid proof that he is the original owner of that account, its already a hero member and still don't have a signed message from him smells suspicious.

And Greenbits(as the current owner) make sure you have the screenshots of your convo with Mr3 as a proof and I guess Mr3 was nuked by mods that's why he have 0 posts or he actually delete all those posts.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:49:14 AM

Well let's wait until shayshaylaboogie give a valid proof that he is the original owner of that account, its already a hero member and still don't have a signed message from him smells suspicious.

And Greenbits(as the current owner) make sure you have the screenshots of your convo with Mr3 as a proof and I guess Mr3 was nuked by mods that's why he have 0 posts or he actually delete all those posts.
I have that messages lets wait op show some valid proof.And im think Mr3 deleted his all post.I will contact sir Dabs if he delete his post in Philippines section.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:03:31 AM

Holy fuck, learn how to edit and/or insert multiple quotes. 2 posts in a row is not okay, let alone a whopping five! Really milkin' that campaign, aren't you?

I have that messages lets wait op show some valid proof.And im think Mr3 deleted his all post.I will contact sir Dabs if he delete his post in Philippines section.

Why wait? Just show the proof of purchase right away. It shouldn't matter whether shayshaylaboogie is the original owner or not -- the information was requested, and it should be given. Unless you're okay with being suspected of hacking the account?

shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:07:55 AM

your move. I have every email the forum has ever sent me.

edit: take that back, not ll of them, but enough dammit. i forget how old my account was

more?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:13:07 AM

I just found out about 30 minutes ago that my Hero level account has been compromised. Please do not do business with this person, it it not me!! This is the last post made by the actual owner of this account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674677.msg16878532#msg16878532

All post after that display a lack of:
Good English
Good advice

Again, DO NOT trade with this account. Also, be wary of the users that have added to my reputation score, only the older ones are valid and the ones that have been added since the account was compromised may be shills, and suspect by association.

Thanks for letting us know but as you posted in November last time from that account,what took you so long to know that this account has been hacked?
Haven't you tried to log in ti it since then?
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:13:18 AM

your move. I have every email the forum has ever sent me.
okay my move too please wait I will log in my other account to show somw screenshot.
shayshaylaboogie (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:20:38 AM

I just found out about 30 minutes ago that my Hero level account has been compromised. Please do not do business with this person, it it not me!! This is the last post made by the actual owner of this account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674677.msg16878532#msg16878532

All post after that display a lack of:
Good English
Good advice

Again, DO NOT trade with this account. Also, be wary of the users that have added to my reputation score, only the older ones are valid and the ones that have been added since the account was compromised may be shills, and suspect by association.

Thanks for letting us know but as you posted in November last time from that account,what took you so long to know that this account has been hacked?
Haven't you tried to log in ti it since then?

I'm pretty sporadic, I'm only really here when I'm speculating (check my posts) or to shit on scamcoins (i got tired of screaming into the wind). I post to make sig funds here. I literally came here because I noticed I had expired on the yobit sig camp ( due to why else, inactivity). When I attempted to login, I couldnt. When I attempted to pr reset, I still couldnt. And now we are here Smiley
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:03:21 AM

http://m.imgur.com/I1lHNeX,gQst6gq,SyEV62h,0FiDIma,z4GGQ8d,ELV27Bg,BLLuWB3

Thats our conversation with Mr3 and my another account.We can discuss now how we can proceed to this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: