Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Satoshi Nakamoto create Bitcoin using Superintelligence(A.I.)  (Read 1911 times)
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:02:28 PM

I doubt that super intelligent AI was not even dreamt in 2008 of early and now itself we have seen only intelligence not super intelligence who could code a program or new technology. May be he had assistant who helped him to code those 31000 line of codes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:02:49 PM

This is a bit of an absurd... Of course it was Satoshi Nakamoto the true creator of Bitcoin or do you believe it was the impostor Craig With???
The question should be... Is Satoshi Nakamoto an entity or an individual?
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

No. There were lots of human errors when bitcoins first came out. It was clearly a collaborative project between a small group of people. When you're trying to guess where he came from you could always assume that everyone is right. Probably USA, UK and Australia.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto did not have any access to some sort of Superinteligent AI system that helped him to develop Bitcoin. If he did, there would be a lot more complex systems beyond the ones we have, and chances are a lot of the functions we see in cryptos popping up right now would have been implemented from the beginning.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:29:19 PM

This is a bit of an absurd... Of course it was Satoshi Nakamoto the true creator of Bitcoin or do you believe it was the impostor Craig With???

It could be both.

Option 1) Satoshi is a single individual, very smart, used existing technologies to combine it into something new.
Option 2) Satoshi was a team of people that worked on crypto punk stuff for the past 20 years

Option 1 makes it easier that his identity never leaked, because he didn't to trust other people to not reveal who he was, or reveal that it was a team and not a single entity.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:32:25 PM

i do not see any point on why he should himself response to this topic  and for the answer of your question no he did not given the power of A.I to this system and i don't think that any normal AI can handle so huge level of transactions correctly without doing mistakes
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

I am seriously considering this prospect. We could make this viral and get it onto the media so that Satoshi Nakamoto himself might respond.
Why you want him to respond and expose himself? There is no need for him to come out and shout i am satoshi nakamoto and i have invested bitcoin. He doesn't like fame because if he than he may have exposed himself long time ago.

Personally i don't like him to come back or move any of his bitcoin out of his addresses. It can create a massive panic on market.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

What is a Superintelligence? how can something becomes more intelligent than it's creators? we might have AI 20 years from now but not smarter than it's creators/coders. even if bitcoin was made by an AI then it sucks at staying alive/active I mean who pulled the plug seriously?
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:11:32 PM

I don't think that Satoshi is some kind of superman with super powers. He is just intelligent and creative man who had great idea that at the same time was very profitable.  I don't beleive that something like superintelligence even exists it's more product of fiction.

malaj
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

If a men can create AI,why can't he invent bitcoin? bitcoin is a great technology but it is not beyond human comprehension.
I agree with you. And why should we Care about it. At least for me no matter how satoshi created the Bitcoin
 I am a simple Bitcoin user and only care about the BTC inu wallet.
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

I dont think theres a super AI on the time that bitcoin was created maybe if hes from the future that wants to alter the future thats why he created bitcoin but as the other people said bitcoin is not beyond human comprehension , people can create altcoins as of the moment and it would be on par with bitcoin if these altcoin created in the same year as bitcoin we dont know.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

I think Satoshi either used a super computer to help him in his work or he just used his own super duper brain power and I am more inclined to think he just has near genius intelligence himself  Grin  Besides an A.I. must be trained the concepts of cryptography first before it could come up with any creations itself.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

why would satoshi announce himself as the founder of bitcoin because someone says that he used AI ? it does not make any sense. if satoshi can hide his identity through years, why would he tell us the truth because of this? I mean there are many news about himvwhether it is right or wrong, and he still hide his identity.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
IamNotAnonymous

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:00:21 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual but he is not alone, he has got his twin brother and his grand father with him; as well, Dr. Thomas Nasakioto with him. So literay one man, one mision drop the dead donkey in the dustbin. Satoshi said, " We " we mean something very secret which is include every one from the 99.95% people of the whole planet, but particullarly those who are awaken Socio-Poilical Economists and Techies the Cypherpunks. Satoshi was not a Cypherpunk but He was the Supream Cybernetist the Great Grand Master of the Kosher Ke'Han Order of the ancient civilisation. Ask Satoshi Any Question ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780748.msg17760099
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:16:24 PM

I am biggest fan of idea than behind Satoshi Nakamoto name are hided aliens,thay are watching our planet and from time to to time thay are implamentatng something,ancient egyptian and maya culture was influanced by them,we have bitcoin for now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:08:18 AM

I am seriously considering this prospect. We could make this viral and get it onto the media so that Satoshi Nakamoto himself might respond.

I dont think bitcoin created by super AI, bitcoin is complex code with complex problem same as super AI so it need human to create it
IamNotAnonymous

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

I dont think bitcoin created by super AI, bitcoin is complex code with complex problem same as super AI so it need human to create it

You are right. Here I am, speaking the true fact; Satoshi Nakamoto is a SI; AI is not good enough. The man behind Super Intelligence Dr. Satoshi Nakamoto is the SI347 and his GNid Index is >>>1.0000000001<<<

*** MR. TechnoYogi, Just chant 'Satoshi Nakamoto ! Hachiman Minamoto !' 2000 times a day. Satoshi will appear to you sooner than later. ***
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 05:41:45 AM

We already had a discussion on this topic a few days ago and I stand by my opinion that we have not yet developed such high-end technology to create a cryptocurrency (especially a cryptocurrency like bitcoin having tremendous potential and proven track record). I am not dismissing the possibility but the probability is lower than 0.01% in my opinion. No one can find the answer until Satoshi’s disclosure.

Exactly, Bitcoin is developed with technology that we know already but he migrated them with different talent he had and names it as decentralized currency. Really he is genius in making digital currency and now today all over the world are talking about bitcoin. Techniques will come to mind when has an attitude to do it different which should be unique to other currency.

True he is definitely a genius...

Bitcoin was created with human efforts and we are still dealing with A.I to develop it. Yes the speed of development of A.I technology is wonderful but everyone would agree that yet we have to cover a long distance.  Recent developments are drawing a nice picture for the future, have a look on this news

Lakshmi, India’s first banking robot, makes debut in Chennai.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

I think I already seen this kind of topic in this forum but the only difference between this one and that one is the answers and comments of the members. This topic though creative has become funny. Aside from someone giving evidence that Satoshi Nakamoto was actually an Artificial Intelligence others would say that it was made by aliens.  It is funny and I disagree, there are only two things that I believe in its either Satoshi was a group of individuals who are programmers or a single genius person but is already dead.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:02:07 AM

I think it doesn't matter who or what made bitcoin happen, what matters is that bitcoin is here and there are some major issues since it's a decentralized network every one does what they want and no one cares about the future of the network but their own profits.
No one even considers that bitcoin is an experimental project "as is".

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: