Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon SES Accounts (50,000 Increased Limits + Out of Sandbox) for 200$  (Read 1718 times)
Chinnu48j (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

Hi, You you buying bulk i can discount the price to 150$.

Please let me know any interested PM me.

Escrow Accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awsses

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

Hi, You you buying bulk i can discount the price to 150$.

Please let me know any interested PM me.

Escrow Accepted.

SCAMMER - selling the same account to multiple buyers
Chinnu48j (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:31:52 AM

Awubie and Timothy both are same and Awubie paid me through WU and i not received the payment and he changed the payment method to Paypal now again payment is on hold. I issued refund and moreover he is saying me as scam i am ready to show all chat discussion.

He taken my account and not paid me balance bitcoins and calling me as scammer.
awsses

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

Awubie and Timothy both are same and Awubie paid me through WU and i not received the payment and he changed the payment method to Paypal now again payment is on hold. I issued refund and moreover he is saying me as scam i am ready to show all chat discussion.

He taken my account and not paid me balance bitcoins and calling me as scammer.
I have proof of your chat give the same account to the second buyer, whether this not scams.
I want to use escrow, you were always a lot of reasons.
now open escrow from the mod here, I will buy and pay all your accounts.

1. what is the reason you give the same account to multiple buyers ?

2. Why do you always make excuses when I want to use escrow ?

3. but when I pay your first, you so quickly give account that same that you sell to others ?
Chinnu48j (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

Hello,

I am always ready to Use Escrow I not Excused to use Escrow.

Because Abuwi Not Paid me And He paid me through Western Union after I Provided Account Details Western Union Staff said They can't accept to CASHOUT the money due to Money Transferred by a Muslim Person.  After that Abuwi Got Western Union funds Refund.  Abd he said he will Forward the Funds from Paypal and he paid me using Paypal this time Paypal Funds got Hold.  Here Abuwi Got The Paypal Funds again Reversed to his Paypal Account.  So I decided to Sell that account to you as I Not received and not Encashed WU Funds or Paypal funds. 

I sold that account to you because I not received any correct Payment from abuwi.

Here you agreed to pay me 120$ per each account and you paid me 60$ and I given you Account details and you changed the Aws Password and gmail Password and you denied to pay me balance 60$ as agreed and you are saying me as scammed you.  Here I too have all Chat proofs. 
awsses

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

Hello,

I am always ready to Use Escrow I not Excused to use Escrow.

Because Abuwi Not Paid me And He paid me through Western Union after I Provided Account Details Western Union Staff said They can't accept to CASHOUT the money due to Money Transferred by a Muslim Person.  After that Abuwi Got Western Union funds Refund.  Abd he said he will Forward the Funds from Paypal and he paid me using Paypal this time Paypal Funds got Hold.  Here Abuwi Got The Paypal Funds again Reversed to his Paypal Account.  So I decided to Sell that account to you as I Not received and not Encashed WU Funds or Paypal funds. 

I sold that account to you because I not received any correct Payment from abuwi.

Here you agreed to pay me 120$ per each account and you paid me 60$ and I given you Account details and you changed the Aws Password and gmail Password and you denied to pay me balance 60$ as agreed and you are saying me as scammed you.  Here I too have all Chat proofs. 
Do not make a drama india here.

you have received the payment and agreed, then give the account, and then sell again accounts to my with another payment.
whether this is not the way fraud ?

Now prove you have another account ?
I will pay all your accounts through escrow.

Lovebox

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

Yes here why you Accept Western Union / Paypal Payment modes which can be reversed or can be used illegal funds like Western Union / paypal can be used in Carding with illegal or stolen credit cards.  Just refuse to accept Paypal / Western Union / Skrills / Neteller etc.,  Stolen credit cards can be used with these sites. I think awsses received account and changed the Password and phone number and  cheated him by not paying balance bitcoins.

Already awsses profile got an negative feedback from klp18 already written there awsses cheated him for google coupons trade.
awsses

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

Yes here why you Accept Western Union / Paypal Payment modes which can be reversed or can be used illegal funds like Western Union / paypal can be used in Carding with illegal or stolen credit cards.  Just refuse to accept Paypal / Western Union / Skrills / Neteller etc.,  Stolen credit cards can be used with these sites. I think awsses received account and changed the Password and phone number and  cheated him by not paying balance bitcoins.

Already awsses profile got an negative feedback from klp18 already written there awsses cheated him for google coupons trade.
hah you NEWBIE alt account OP again .

You do not need to make shit in here
eternalforce

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

I usually don't reply to some tom, dick and harry but this guy's other account is "vineth.sr" and there is already a scam complaint for that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=879962

Dox:-
Name:- Sainath
Address:-
G21, Gandhi Nagar, Noida
201301 New Delhi, Delhi
India
Phone:- +91.7032615631

So all beaware, don't deal with this fraud. Safe shopping.

/out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: