Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREEDOM! Bitcoin is dead in the water...DeVs Wanted  (Read 1011 times)
NetNotes (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

Somebody gave me the Tezos white paper to read, it looks like a part solution.

And thank you to the few who pm'd me.

To build a 1000 year coin, you cant just fork an existing script. You can take the blockchain, but a ledger solution still has not been arrived at.

If you had a share, that was derived not by manipulated market forces, but by full consensus, where it will never crash and always rise by 50% annually, how much of it would you buy?

$1000 will be by decree worth $32,000 in 10 years of holding the currency.In 40 years, by the time mom and pop are ready to retire, that little $1000 dollar flutter is worth 42 million.

An Incorruptible, fully agreed upon place where the world can freely store value without it getting raped by government and big business. Pension plans will be tripping over themselves to store their 30 billion dollar port folios into something safe like NetNotes.

You guys need to see the big picture. Bitcoin will inevitably fail because of the ledger size, that is guaranteed. Everyone knows or should know that. Bitcoin is a fantastic idea.

This is exactly where I should be, in Bitcoin talk forum, because this is ground zero for netnotes, which incidentally, the net will also easily exist for another thousand years, inconceivable that it wont.

Just one good visionary is all I need. The right person or people will read this and we are off like a juggernaut.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetNotes (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

Now, who here is familiar with the cplusplus standard library (doesnt rely on c++ Visual Studio oop to code in c++) And has say 100 free hours in the next 3 months

I have a non technical white paper ready that lays out my vision with specifics
NetNotes (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:46:05 AM

And my apologies for revealing my relationship with Satoshi. Insanely controversial and unproductive. I may as well have said, "I know what Satoshi thinks of the current state of Bitcoin" and it would have still been outrageous. I understand.

Bitcoin will eventually fail through no fault of anybody. We need a new and better store of value that is not just script derived from bitcoin, litecoin or forks of other alt coins. Which are all the same.

We need this new coin before bitcoin finally becomes too top heavy and topples like a sand castle. This wont happen for years, but it WILL happen.

Lets build a coin completely alien to the current fiat monetary system.
NetNotes (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:05:16 AM

Let me reveal one feature function regarding consensus.

Currently miners are required to buy special asci equipment to compete with larger companys to find diminishing bitcoins.

These machines are required to solve mathematical puzzles to provide proof of work before being allowed to play their chance to see if they found a coin.

I say NONSENSE!!

Instead, an algorithm will manage all registered machines that can witness or "notarize" a transaction...a stamp...and for that they are credited with a flat 1% payment of the value of the transaction, paid by the buyer.

The algorithm will allocate all registered notaries (miners) equally, so there is no need to form a large corporation to dominate the 3rd party witnessing business, because you wont get more than anyone else. No special equipment required, because there is no puzzle contest to win.

Simple, easy, straight forward.
NetNotes (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

All crypto is centralized and it has to be at this point in time.

How else would you turn BTC into fiat? We still use fiat for everything so we have to play by the fiat rules. Which are centralized control.

So.. what's your solution for a decentralized exchange? Its not possible. Only trading tokens within that decentralized exchange is possible.

Bitshares tried to solve this with BitUSD but no one was interested.

Thank you for your thoughtful question.

A crypto currency, by definition will cannibalize fiat money. All crypyo's do that, whether by design or by happenstance.

NetNote does it though in a different way. Because it is the worlds first consensus based store of incrementing value, it cares not about the dollars current dips or peaks. Whatever the current second by second value of the Netnote is "relevant" to its starting point, is what someone will pay for it in USD, GBP or CHF or Yuan...We are grouping fiat money into a bag and setting it aside.

Lets say Netnote started its first incremental tick at equal to $1 US dollar. In exactly 12 months it will be worth $1.50Nn RELATIVE to its starting value, much like a bitcoin had its first starting hash.

If at that 12 month mark, someone wants to buy it, they will pay $1.50 USD irrespective of the dollars actual worth...shit the bombs could drop and the sky could fall, but thats what a netnote will cost. The fiat exchange rate can be used to establish what a USD is worth in Yuan, GBP or AUD that doesn't matter.

It is IRRELEVANT that the Nn is using the USD as a seed currency for conversion purposes, what matters is what your Netnote is worth in 20 years. And has it been adopted as the world currency.  When there is no more currency to exchange, netnote exists on its own worth, by consensus.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: