Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 11:15:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best and safest method to grow your bitcoin like a bank?  (Read 5459 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:31:02 PM

There are very few ways to get anywhere close to the safety of a bank when it comes to growing your Bitcoin, and as such the best stuff I can recommend are trading altcoins or potentially lending it to an incredibly trustworthy organization or individual. That's the only thing I can think of that would be close enough to what a bank offers. And not even all of that is safe.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
upsidedown75

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:35:41 PM

You've got to realize that there is never a completely safe option when it comes to things like this. Avoid Ponzis as they will most of the time not give you your money back at all; I had experiences with them back in 2015 and it wasn't fun. I'd personally try to lend bitcoins and invest in trustworthy places and not Ponzis. You've got to find what works yourself, but keeping in mind nothing is completely safe helps a lot.
You are right but actually like you said you would lend but that's not safe anymore too since people give hacked accounts, and even if we get signed message then there are DT members who hunt and give -ve trust which I am not against but I think is unfair to lender.

And people with altcoins as collateral are hard to find and 99% of people sell the altcoins and get BTC
mrkevio

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

There are very few ways to get anywhere close to the safety of a bank when it comes to growing your Bitcoin, and as such the best stuff I can recommend are trading altcoins or potentially lending it to an incredibly trustworthy organization or individual. That's the only thing I can think of that would be close enough to what a bank offers. And not even all of that is safe.

Lending is too risky.. Everything is risky, I mean even trading sites can get hacked (like Bitfinex), but lending.. You never get to know if that user is trustworthy or not. And for an individual it's extremely hard to get as much profit as a bank unless there's a genius idea behind..

ophyrim

Activity: 364

CyberMiles-Decentralization of Online Marketplaces

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:45:13 PM

For trading altcoins in my opinion, if you want to grow your investment fast, you have to take some risk. If you dont think to take risk, in that case you have to consent lower income. But at the both situations if you are enough experienced in the trade, your investment will rise better than just buying and keeping bitcoin.

nara1892

Activity: 714

Every soul will taste death

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

I think banks do not grow your bitoin because we need to pay for tax if we save our money in banks.

if you do not want to lose your bitcoin and you want it to grow itself, then just buy bitcoin in low price and save it in a long period of time, probably years, then when the price is high, sell it.
shinratensei_

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

Withdraw your bitcoin and send them into your bank account.

All of reliable way already have you mentioned. There won't a better way.
rather than just keep your bitcoin in your wallet and wish if the price of bitcoin will increase.
Or try searching your job dude.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Doms

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

That will depend on how much risk you can live with. And it is really hard to compare bitcoin with banks because bitcoin is known to be speculative in nature. Even if you just hold your bitcoin, there is a great chance for it to swing up and down compared to a savings deposit in a bank where the value of your money is secured, but earns very little interest.
Digital_Lord

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:50:25 AM

Hello guys, let's say we've already had some bitcoins in our wallets already. But the bitcoin in the wallet won't grow on its own.

Here "method to grow your bitcoin", I do not mean ways to earn free bitcoins, and I do not mean those known methods like Bitcoin Faucet, Bitcoin Mining, Bitcoin Trading, Bitcoin Gambling, Bitcoin lending either, because these methods are not safe at all, we may most probably lost our bitcoin rather than grow.

I am wondering is there a reliable and safe method to grow bitcoin day after day by getting interest like we deposit fiat to a bank and the bank pay us interest?
there is no any method of earning bitcoin like that. at least not any legit one. Cloudmining sites have some kind of similar way of earning, where you need to deposit your BTC, and the site will reserve some sh powers, and you'll earn some small amount of BTC everyday. but this method does not worth to invest .

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:39:42 AM

There's no safe method to grow your bitcoin bitcoins like a bank because all of the bitcoin businesses are risky and you need to be careful and analyze where you want to invest your bitcoins but if you want a safe go buy a bitcoin miner using your bitcoins but study mining first before you do it if you get profit in that way or try lending here in forum in the trusted users or do some service using your skills in that you don't need to invest just use your skill.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:12:31 AM

There are multiple ways to increase your bitcoins such as trading, lending, and investing and so on. All the methods have their own levels of risks and returns, as a thumb rule higher risk gives higher returns and lower risk gives lower returns so it’s up to you that how much amount of risk you are willing to take. The risk is something that investing money even though having an idea that you can lose part or all of your money. I think the safest method differs from person to person, so explore the opportunities where you can comfortably earn good returns and replicate it.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 896

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:28:46 AM

I think there is no safe method to grow money or your bitcoin, everything has its own risks. there is no method of growing is not at risk. but usually has a small risk will provide a small profit too like a bank

We have some safe method to increase the bitcoin is investment on bitcoin. But you have to wait patiently for big return when the price of bitcoin increases. Just simple method buy bitcoin when it is at low price and sell them at high price, you will make profit with bitcoin but you have to wait patiently.
Yeah this seems to be the only way right now, the problem with this method though is that we sometimes becomes too conservative and don't sell the coins at right time and also they panic too early.

This business needs heavy pockets as we need more and more money while BTC goes low and surely there will be a time when it wil go up in prices.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Caladonian

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

I think there is no safe method to grow money or your bitcoin, everything has its own risks. there is no method of growing is not at risk. but usually has a small risk will provide a small profit too like a bank

We have some safe method to increase the bitcoin is investment on bitcoin. But you have to wait patiently for big return when the price of bitcoin increases. Just simple method buy bitcoin when it is at low price and sell them at high price, you will make profit with bitcoin but you have to wait patiently.
Yeah this seems to be the only way right now, the problem with this method though is that we sometimes becomes too conservative and don't sell the coins at right time and also they panic too early.

This business needs heavy pockets as we need more and more money while BTC goes low and surely there will be a time when it wil go up in prices.

well if you can collect little by little with your spare money and just hold it for some time like what you have said its a great investment trusting the system will allow us to gain some more, bitcoin fluctuates from time to time if we can manage to assess and make a good decision when to buy and make it in the right timing.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
ko0ll0ove

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:31:42 AM

I think if you want to find something safe to make bitcoin, you can not earn too much. Meaning you have to take risk to get more. And about the bank, they give you interest because they will use your money to lend other people with the higher interest. So the money there always run from you to others... not just stay 1 place like bitcoin in your wallet. If you want to increase it, I recommend you trying to use your money in trading coin. Its not a safest way but will be safer than betting (ì you spend time in reading about new coin or the coin you're going to invest)
Pattart

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

I think banks do not grow your bitoin because we need to pay for tax if we save our money in banks.

if you do not want to lose your bitcoin and you want it to grow itself, then just buy bitcoin in low price and save it in a long period of time, probably years, then when the price is high, sell it.
I think hold bitcoin bitcoin will not regenerate you. if you do not want any risk of defeat. better not to invest or grow bitcoin. because everything has a risk of defeat

cramcram21

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:17:03 AM

I don't know if there is such website that fits on what you are looking,
if you want to have some bitcoin you have to earn or work to get them since you don't want to do some trading,gambling or lending.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
erickkyut

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

if you want to have some bitcoin you have to earn or work to get them since you don't want to do some trading,gambling or lending.

Money in the banks are not growing especially here in our country because the interest rates that banks offer here is only 0.25% annually and it is subject to withholding tax and inflation rate. So if ever I will have more bitcoin, Id rather invest it than to put in the banks if ever bitcoin in the banks will be possible.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Zadicar

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

Money in the banks are not growing especially here in our country because the interest rates that banks offer here is only 0.25% annually and it is subject to withholding tax and inflation rate. So if ever I will have more bitcoin, Id rather invest it than to put in the banks if ever bitcoin in the banks will be possible.
0.25% annually is insane and its not really ideal to put money on the banks if those profits or interest annually is not really worth it and its better to put our money on bitcoin and we all know that movement of bitcoin will surely rise in the future which would really give good percentage basing on annual.

frendsento

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

for me if you really want to grow your bitcoin more than the bank can offer is to hold it ! there is no way youre not gonna profit from that ! Hold it until bitcoin achieve your desired profit ! obviously it will take some time so better have a lot of patience because you will need a lot of it !
jakelyson

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

for me if you really want to grow your bitcoin more than the bank can offer is to hold it ! there is no way youre not gonna profit from that ! Hold it until bitcoin achieve your desired profit ! obviously it will take some time so better have a lot of patience because you will need a lot of it !

Just by holding it, you are just increasing the value of  your bitcoin in terms of fiat, you are not actually gaining more bitcoins. You also need to grow the amount of bitcoins you are holding so that you can be more profitable. There are a lot of ways to do this but mostly they are risky. OP need to know that he need to risk his bitcoin in investments or trading if he really want to have more bitcoins.

██████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░
░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

That is the right thing to do. Storing bitcoins for a long period of time is the best way to make much profit from you investment. By just storing you are not exposing your bitcoins to any risk of losing from the threat brought by scammers and other sites that will eat up your bitcoins.If you do not have any skills but you have a capital then do not waste your time doing time deposits in a banks in which the bank are the ones enjoying the interest made from using your money. Instead invest it on bitcoins and enjoy the price inflation and earn huge interest from doing nothing but waiting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.