Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering job! 20$/daily  (Read 6463 times)
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

Common man... with a newbie account and without even offering escrow do you really think you will get someone in his right mind to work for you? PLUS --- for 10 000 captchas in 3 days you are offering a lousy payment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

Common man... with a newbie account and without even offering escrow do you really think you will get someone in his right mind to work for you? PLUS --- for 10 000 captchas in 3 days you are offering a lousy payment

hahahaah definitely right...
Even the 1000 captcha a day is not easy to be done in 24hours....
Nobody will work on that.. People would do capcha by earning bitcoin is pretty sure money.. Than doing your offer.. Your kidding man..
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

Nobody will work on that.. People would do capcha by earning bitcoin is pretty sure money.. Than doing your offer.. Your kidding man..
I think someone can do it.. if he has a good internet speed and i think he can use the automated claim he can do it..
But i think per claim are changing sometimes its paying per claim is high and sometimes is low..
So i am thinking how op are profiting if he is paying fix in $20?
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:30:02 PM

with out a escrow you will not get any where as you are offing a price that seem to be more like a scam  then any think real. if you don't want to o that then ick five trusted member that yo will pay up front then if this happen I'm sure you will get a few takes as you offer the best I have soon on here for this type of work but I'm more likely to be scam prove it if you want to get member to work for you

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:39:30 PM

I think someone can do it.. if he has a good internet speed and i think he can use the automated claim he can do it..
But i think per claim are changing sometimes its paying per claim is high and sometimes is low..
So i am thinking how op are profiting if he is paying fix in $20?
1000 captcha can be done easily under 2 hours. the real problem is he is offering way to much . it is like someone is saying i will pay you $3 for your $1 O_o
job2017 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:26:24 AM

1000 captcha can be done in 2 hours. That's why i am offering explicity for 4000 captcha. 8 hours of work i considered this it will be a good salary.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 06:07:16 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 11:46:42 PM by CjMapope

1000 captcha can be done in 2 hours. That's why i am offering explicity for 4000 captcha. 8 hours of work i considered this it will be a good salary.

hey man its not the work or the offer, its the fact none of us believe we will get paid! haha you wanna speculate and pay above market rate? thats cool, but i know IM not gonna be the one to work for you and get laughed at when i report i worked for nothing (got scammed) ;p
let us know when an escrow has even 0.1BTC for your workers and once they confirm the terms, i'm sure some will try Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:11:25 PM

Sends funds in escrow and I am ready to do it since I have lots of free time these days and free internet  Grin If you don't have funds to send to escrow then how are you going to pay workers?Once you got paid?Lol nobody is going to fall for it buddy

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

I think he is using the Mrai captchas and as i remember last year in the mid when Mrai was introduced many people started this scam service and people who did hard work got nothing. This time the Mrai captchas not giving many Coins per captchas and it is difficult even for a legit OP to give good rates for solving captchas.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:59:57 AM

Proofs please or maybe an escrow.
It sounds really fishy that is why a lot of comments are negatives.
You are just making it bad if you will have reds in your account. Then you will need to create again another one.
I want to work with this but it is just so good to be true.
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

make an escrow for this service,
Or just make some clarification of this.
Using escrow will give you good background with this and for sure you will get many participants from here...
And one .ore thing you are in lower rank so please avoid having red tags under your name.
job2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:48:36 AM

I updated the excel with the new workers. I said if I will have 3 users from this website who can work at my expectations I will obey to this community.

If not, it is useless to escrow 0.1btc funds. 0.1=100$ that is just a payment for two people.

If I see this community really need my interest i will do whatever you want.

Till this moment I think my time spent here is more than useless.
saidhr20

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:03:33 PM

Newbie ,  set up an escrow for your service and we'll accept to join your service , none can believe you
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:16:30 PM

Doing 1000 captchas a day is probably an easy task, but boring as hell.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:23:50 PM

I updated the excel with the new workers. I said if I will have 3 users from this website who can work at my expectations I will obey to this community.

If not, it is useless to escrow 0.1btc funds. 0.1=100$ that is just a payment for two people.

If I see this community really need my interest i will do whatever you want.

Till this moment I think my time spent here is more than useless.
do you mean if you scam only two people it won't be any problem? but why? I think 0.1BTC is enough to be in escrow, I saw people even escrowing 0.01 or 0.02 and even less, why are you afraid to use escrow? you are wasting your time by yourself, just finish all this by doing a simple escrow. thats it.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

I see this coin as a future investment. I never used this forum, but everyone on trading chanel of telegram were asking me if I have an account here.

Scammed many times, I own almost 500.000 mrai.

If you think this is a scam do not join.

I will pay at every 3 days if people reaches their targets. Simple as that.

I am already having a team of 40 claimers daily. I use this targets because I want people who join to my team to work. I pay them more than enough for a job that takes around 6-8 hours.

Can't understand why you all say is a scam. I will not allow anyone who said this is a scam to join to my project.

You have to understand that this is bitcointalk.org. We are unrelialble unless proven non-guilty. But in your case an escrow to a trusted person in this community is good enough. And I am happy to be part of this community.  Grin
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:33:06 PM

you know... scams do not work with escrow service Smiley

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
job2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:17:40 PM

I cant get why someone is even thinking at using escrow for 0.01 or 0.02.

But if community is so help me finding an escrow
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 01:46:58 PM by hulla

You are a newbie here. No one will belive you. Your offer is so good for collecting mrai coin. If you set up an escrow for your service, Then people will be interested to do your service . Best of luck for your service
Of course he/she is a Newbie and no one will believe him/her. That's why I have to wait watching this threa closely if anyone actually get pay. But it will be better if the OP could setup a trustworthy escrow as you said so that people can be reassure of their payment after completing the task.

I cant get why someone is even thinking at using escrow for 0.01 or 0.02.

But if community is so help me finding an escrow

Per the escrow service, you can contact SFR,Luptin for that and I think SFR fee is 1% per services. You get in touch for more information, alright?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
job2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

You are a newbie here. No one will belive you. Your offer is so good for collecting mrai coin. If you set up an escrow for your service, Then people will be interested to do your service . Best of luck for your service
Of course he/she is a Newbie and no one will believe him/her. That's why I have to wait watching this threa closely if anyone actually get pay. But it will be better if the OP could setup a trustworthy escrow as you said so that people can be reassure of their payment after completing the task.

Well IT is strânge. Yesterday a guy told me he can do 5000 captchas daily cause he has a lot of free time. But he asked for a 20$ payment în advance. Well i paid him and he is not working yet.

Thats the problem, as i see many of You get money from posting on this forum. Thats why You just comment or reply. No one has the intend to work.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: