Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 09:44:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i do dumb shit for bitcoin.  (Read 913 times)
U2

Activity: 602

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:54:14 PM

i do dumb shit for bitcoin

For example i ate dogfood for 0.02

i will do other dumb savage shit for btc leave a reply and we can work something out

We don't pay people to do stupid things, and not for these crazy and stupid stuff that you took as examples. I hate these people.
He is just trying to make some extra money.That is nothing wrong in this. I dont know for sure but if you OP accept to be posted on Youtube you can make a business from this if you are experienced with Youtube.
It sounds stupid to do dumb shit for money ,but everyone does what he want with his life.Instead stealing like other people this is better

This is the ugly cousin of scamming. It's basically being a freaking at a circus but you expect a paycheque rather than a cage to live in and as much slop as you can eat. It's just sad. How low must your self asteem be to eat dog food? Did your mom throw you down the stairs in a dress then spank your ass in the street or what? This isn't admirable so stop acting like "everyone has their thing" bullshit. He's not going to be a garbage man or pick up pennies off the street he's "doing stupid shit for bitcoins" get a fucking job. Pumping gas is stupid shit and you can make like $10/hr doing that.

Yo, they's a guy on Youtube who drank up a ho' bottle o' olive oil, an' he done it fer free.  An' he ate up a big stick o' butter too.  Ain't no one gon' pay you, no matta how stupit yo actions is.  People on this here forum don' give up they dough fo' thangs that's worth payin' fer, much less dumb ass, cracka Jackass-wannabee stuff.  Take muh word fer it.

Furious Pete is fucking hilarious though and makes a whole good quality video about it... And he obviously makes money from his YouTube channel.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Need Escrow Today

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:54:59 PM

i will do other dumb savage shit for btc leave a reply and we can work something out

We don't pay people to do stupid things, and not for these crazy and stupid stuff that you took as examples. I hate these people.
He is just trying to make some extra money.That is nothing wrong in this. I dont know for sure but if you OP accept to be posted on Youtube you can make a business from this if you are experienced with Youtube.
It sounds stupid to do dumb shit for money ,but everyone does what he want with his life.Instead stealing like other people this is better

I understand him, but making stupid things is not the way that he could make always money
Hobo66

Activity: 619

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:35:34 AM

This is the ugly cousin of scamming. It's basically being a freaking at a circus but you expect a paycheque rather than a cage to live in and as much slop as you can eat. It's just sad. How low must your self asteem be to eat dog food? Did your mom throw you down the stairs in a dress then spank your ass in the street or what? This isn't admirable so stop acting like "everyone has their thing" bullshit. He's not going to be a garbage man or pick up pennies off the street he's "doing stupid shit for bitcoins" get a fucking job. Pumping gas is stupid shit and you can make like $10/hr doing that.

Yo, they's a guy on Youtube who drank up a ho' bottle o' olive oil, an' he done it fer free.  An' he ate up a big stick o' butter too.  Ain't no one gon' pay you, no matta how stupit yo actions is.  People on this here forum don' give up they dough fo' thangs that's worth payin' fer, much less dumb ass, cracka Jackass-wannabee stuff.  Take muh word fer it.

Furious Pete is fucking hilarious though and makes a whole good quality video about it... And he obviously makes money from his YouTube channel.
Why not just offer to mail a bag of it to someone?
I thought I read someone wanting to do this for mbtc the other day:
http://www.shitexpress.com

But it was an offer in doing this sort of thing to your enemies only. Cheesy

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██