Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit, is it worth it?  (Read 1086 times)
terrific

Activity: 2100
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

I never had my article into steemit but I'm planning to get into with it when I've got collected most of my article about crypto's. I'm an article writer wannabe and it's a good place where you can share your ideas and in return you've got some rewards. The same site with bubblews as lumeire mentioned, one of my told me about that and I really can see that this is a good place to share knowledge while earning. But it looks like the hardship will be for real if you are really for the rewards there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

Well it is pay for post right? I find it qiuet interesting because the post that i saw was already at 1K$ and counting. And those are just post made by users. I did not know you could even get money just by posting. But i think it would take too long for us beginners to reach that kind of level. I just created an account and honestly, i dont receive any likes even if i make posts. Its a long way to new users.
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

So reopening those old thread, just wanna say, that steemit is great, the amount of work you put in is what makes way for you.

As with any ssytem in the world, it all boils down to how active you are on the site.

Plus, a lil politics, know the right people, interact and be an all round good guy

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: