Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Darknet Drug Dealer Busted for Murder  (Read 284 times)
darknetmarkets.co (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 07:33:28 AM

Fentanyl continues to be the new heroin. Read how one man's confession will save him life in prison for murder of two.

Read more: https://darknetmarkets.co/texas-man-faces-20-years-to-life-selling-deadly-fentanyl/

Darknetmarkets.co: DNM tools, reviews and news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

I have heard this story or a similar one in my local news not long ago.

And sorry but i would not click on your link because i do not trust Dark market type of shit.
..or random users here who posts links.

FUD first & ask questions later™
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

Fentanyl continues to be the new heroin. Read how one man's confession will save him life in prison for murder of two.

Read more: https://darknetmarkets.co/texas-man-faces-20-years-to-life-selling-deadly-fentanyl/

In our country drug lords, drug dealers and drug pusher are being killed by cops that is why I love my country which is the philippines specially my president rodrigo roa duterte. He is a genius leader. I like him being a leader because he is belong to the big world leaders like vladimire putin, xin jin ping and barrack obama. They are good leaders.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:27:54 AM

In our country drug lords, drug dealers and drug pusher are being killed by cops that is why I love my country which is the philippines specially my president rodrigo roa duterte. He is a genius leader. I like him being a leader because he is belong to the big world leaders like vladimire putin, xin jin ping and barrack obama. They are good leaders.

I knew you were going to say "philippines" as i was reading..

You do realize your leader is sick fuck right ?

He said he should have been first after a riot where a white chick was gang-raped and had her throat slit.

International organizations have been claiming that TONS of people all over the country are vanishing.
With OUT any form of "law" being used.
The guy is pretty much on a genocide tour sponsored by sicko fucking wacko's who are anti-drug.
Letting the ex-mayor go bat shit insane on a lawless fucking killing spree.

Do some research on the sick bastard then proudly proclaim him your great leader.
That is like saying Stalin was a great man/leader.
Although Stalin never had the rape commentary though.

There seems to be a few of you Duerte wack tard's here on the forum.
In the last year or two i seen a number of posts with you guys bragging abut that sick fucking piece of shit.
Apparently he has you idiots wrapped around his finger.. good luck with that.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: