Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Register UNLIMITED Google Drive Storage with EDU email address [HELP]  (Read 2675 times)
Novi12 (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:55:15 AM

Hello,

Can I get some help from members?
I have an .edu email address and I would like to register unlimited google drive storage.What should I do?Which website have I to register?What about addresses and state etc.??

Thank you,

Novi12

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hendyka777

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:57:07 AM

Edu mail is auto to get UNLIMITED Stroage.
just login and see your USAGE.

If you want to get more go to GitHub student pack. Thats All

MyBroD

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:58:22 AM

Hello,

I have an .edu email address and I would like to register unlimited google drive storage.What should I do?Which website have I to register?What about addresses and state etc.??

Thank you,

Novi12
contact your institution email administrator
Novi12 (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

Edu mail is auto to get UNLIMITED Stroage.
just login and see your USAGE.

If you want to get more go to GitHub student pack. Thats All

Thank you very much! Smiley

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

Hello,

Thank you,

Novi12

As far as I know first that institution should be in collaboration with google and to use their apps including the Google Drive service, if you can login with your email and password on gmail.com then check the google drive limit if it is unlimited or just 15GB. The GitHub student pack doesn't give google drive storage.
hendyka777

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

As far as I know first that institution should be in collaboration with google and to use their apps including the Google Drive service, if you can login with your email and password on gmail.com then check the google drive limit if it is unlimited or just 15GB. The GitHub student pack doesn't give google drive storage.
[/quote]

As I said. Auto
Does not give unlimited drive storage BUT MORE than that. Cheap domain, Cheap digital ocean, ms Azure and more.
alfaryzykhodrid

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

It's automated you don't need to do anything. Just open google drive and you will get unlimited storage
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: