Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Bitcoin forum  (Read 24898 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

I will never prefer to spend my time on some other forum as I am very much used to this forum now and this is the best place to earn bitcoin in legit way by participating in signature campaign which may not be possible with other forum.

Frankly speaking, this is true. In my early days I searched for another cryptocurrencies related forums, so that I can get different opinions on Bitcoin and to earn in signature campaigns, giveaways, promotions etc. But I never got a valuable forum like Bitcointalk.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

I will never prefer to spend my time on some other forum as I am very much used to this forum now and this is the best place to earn bitcoin in legit way by participating in signature campaign which may not be possible with other forum.

Frankly speaking, this is true. In my early days I searched for another cryptocurrencies related forums, so that I can get different opinions on Bitcoin and to earn in signature campaigns, giveaways, promotions etc. But I never got a valuable forum like Bitcointalk.

I agree with it, this forum is the only forum that has this feature and even there are a lot of opportunities in this forum.

You can also going to have additional knowledge because there are plenty of trading experts here and developers.

When we are going to talk about the main forum, this has the strongest foundation of all. This is made by Satoshi himself.

And others that are existing are just newly came.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:54:48 AM

Yes, bitcointalk forum is like an interactive guide into the bitcoin. But I also like reddit - a lot of funny people there
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

To tell you truth, Bitcointalk forum is the biggest forum and there is no such match for it. Do you know why companies start signature campaigns here on this forum because it is the most old and trusted bitcoin forum and almost every user of bitcoin is here and therefore companies get good benefit by promoting their services.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hamiltonik

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

To tell you truth, Bitcointalk forum is the biggest forum and there is no such match for it. Do you know why companies start signature campaigns here on this forum because it is the most old and trusted bitcoin forum and almost every user of bitcoin is here and therefore companies get good benefit by promoting their services.

Totally agree with you. I've seen many forums, but they are not as good as the Bitcointalk forum. There is everything here! There is a lot of useful information. And yet here help beginners, which is very important for me
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

I haven't even heard about any other forum where you can get at least some bitcoins for just doing post or replies on it.
But we cannot forget that this is not the most important thing we have on bitcointalk.org, this is just a small addition. We can basically discuss anything related to cryptocurrencies subjects over here, we also have off-topic so there is a place for everything except scams obviously.

There is also another very important function of forum, it is a place where the traders of different goods meet with their customers. Both sides can use escrow services, mixer services or anything else they want.
The offer is just between the sections of bitcointalk.org Smiley
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

my forum has been up for nearly two years and still very quiet, I occasionally run pay per post but it mainly generates fud and spam what I dont want.

I will never be as good as this one, but I consider myself a "backup" as this forum gets ddosed quite a bit, I am glad I am not that popular.

I am not a scam, I think my name carry's some weight, feel free to help me build it up tho, I allow sig selling, but not account selling.

www.bitcointalk.club
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:38:07 PM

I live in a country where the cryptocurrency is not very popular. Therefore, I can not find information about the cryptocurrency. Few forums about this. But thanks to the Internet, I found this forum. I consider him the best
TheVest

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:16:15 AM

There is not any better bitcoin forum. This forum is best.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

Just try to go through all the comments make in this post and I agreed with many people who said for signatures campaign I think bitcointalk has no equal because satoshi found bitcointalk and others forums has try to establish similar forum but I think there could not go far because of traffic. We here should be grateful to satoshi for opportunity to make bitcoin through signature campaign.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

Just try to go through all the comments make in this post and I agreed with many people who said for signatures campaign I think bitcointalk has no equal because satoshi found bitcointalk and others forums has try to establish similar forum but I think there could not go far because of traffic. We here should be grateful to satoshi for opportunity to make bitcoin through signature campaign.
The fact of the matter is that bitcointalk was designed for Bitcoin much the same way Paypal was designed for ebay and it would be most unlikely that another payment system would be able to displace  it at ebay. So as far as Bitcoib is concerned, bitcointalk is unique and  can't be replicated elsewhere.
HEWRA

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:32:57 PM

I dont think there is some better forum than that, we have so many people participating actually.
Also, we can earn money by just posting! it is actually something great for everybody.
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:06:59 PM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!
All i know is bitcoingarden that is similar to bitcointalk, and they also giving away free altcoins. I dont know if they have also sig campaign. Some bitcoin forum will only gives you methida and tricks were to earm free bitcoins.

nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

After knowing this forum I don't think that I will waste my time in looking for some other bitcoin forum as I am very much sure that it won't be as good as this forum as this is the best and trusted place to earn bitcoins which may not be possible with other forum.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:01:11 AM

After knowing this forum I don't think that I will waste my time in looking for some other bitcoin forum as I am very much sure that it won't be as good as this forum as this is the best and trusted place to earn bitcoins which may not be possible with other forum.
Correct sir, i am stick in this forum, and for me this is the best bitcoin forum because most of the thread here are very helpful and also more trusted users and higher ranks keep this forum very helpful to more users who are wanting to earn in bitcoin.
Also lot of users here share their successful journey that can motivate other users to work hard in bitcoin community.
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:21:08 AM

Yeah, there are many such bitcointalk forums which let people to discuss and spread the offers, issues about *Bitcoin* , all other crypto currencies as well.
Some of them are: allcryptotalk.org , thebot.net, freecointalk.org etcitra

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:29:45 AM

Correct sir, i am stick in this forum, and for me this is the best bitcoin forum because most of the thread here are very helpful and also more trusted users and higher ranks keep this forum very helpful to more users who are wanting to earn in bitcoin.
Also lot of users here share their successful journey that can motivate other users to work hard in bitcoin community.

That is true, BitcoinTalk Forum is the best Bitcoin forum on the internet, the biggest Crypto-Currency community is here, many useful informations and news are here and the best earnings possibilities are here as well. But I always like to search about other forums, maybe someone can create a new forum and we must check if there is something interesting there to increase our earnings or our informations sources.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:14:02 PM

That is true, BitcoinTalk Forum is the best Bitcoin forum on the internet, the biggest Crypto-Currency community is here, many useful informations and news are here and the best earnings possibilities are here as well. But I always like to search about other forums, maybe someone can create a new forum and we must check if there is something interesting there to increase our earnings or our informations sources.

I agree with you BitcoinTalk Forum is the best forum on the Internet. I'm not looking for other forums, because I know for sure that there is no better forum.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

I agree with you BitcoinTalk Forum is the best forum on the Internet. I'm not looking for other forums, because I know for sure that there is no better forum.
The fact is that I here the forum I first introduced to Bitcoin. So I'm very keen On the negative statements about the bitcointalk, Oddly enough, it happens. Of course bitcointalk made it possible to earn Bitcoin without even really straining.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:48:07 AM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!
Why not try bitcoin garden they have also sig campaigns, some bitcoin forums dont have sig campaigns but they will pay altcoin by posting on thier forum and by refering others to join on thier site.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: