Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Bitcoin forum  (Read 24898 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:15:22 PM

For me, there are no others for this forum. There is everything I need - lots of information and a great way to earn money.
In other forums this is not

I agree with you. I think there are no other forums that are quite similar to bitcointalk. This is an older forum and it has a lot info.
Yes, i agree with this, there is no other than bitcointalk.org, maybe there were some who cloned this forum but the benefits that this forum can give to the people cannot be copied or cloned.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of other forums but most of them does have very few members and most of their members aren't active at all. This is the best forum and there's no other main forum for bitcoin and alt coins. Even other forums are trying to offer some paid to post to tasks still there are only very few people who are interested with those offers.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

For me, there are no others for this forum. There is everything I need - lots of information and a great way to earn money.

I agree with you. I think there are no other forums that are quite similar to bitcointalk. This is an older forum and it has a lot info.
Yes, i agree with this, there is no other than bitcointalk.org, maybe there were some who cloned this forum but the benefits that this forum can give to the people cannot be copied or cloned.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of other forums but most of them does have very few members and most of their members aren't active at all. This is the best forum and there's no other main forum for bitcoin and alt coins. Even other forums are trying to offer some paid to post to tasks still there are only very few people who are interested with those offers.

That's right this is the best place to earn bitcoins without any risk as if you are a part of signature campaign then I am sure they will not scam you and will pay your for the work you have done for them and there are many other forums but not sure whether they are genuine or not.

AnoukiEXO11

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:51:40 PM

I think everyone can easily find a lot of other forums related to bitcoin by google but in my opinion Bitcointalk.org still the best Smiley)
boyptc

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:23:46 AM

That's right this is the best place to earn bitcoins without any risk as if you are a part of signature campaign then I am sure they will not scam you and will pay your for the work you have done for them and there are many other forums but not sure whether they are genuine or not.

No doubt about it but you've got to love not only those chance of earning but you have to know that there's a lot of helpful tools here if you want to know more about crypto currencies. I look for other forums and just extracting those materials that will help me to grow in crypto's. And you have to research for those companies by yourself so that you will not become a victim.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:33:02 AM

No doubt about it but you've got to love not only those chance of earning but you have to know that there's a lot of helpful tools here if you want to know more about crypto currencies. I look for other forums and just extracting those materials that will help me to grow in crypto's. And you have to research for those companies by yourself so that you will not become a victim.

The uniqueness of this furom is we can see more opportunities to earn thats why this furom is the first choice by majority of the people globally and also we can get more information about the crypto's since the devs are firstly posted there informations here. And to became not a victim of those scam scheme's of pretending companies I think much better if we read some feedbacks on service discussion section since there are some reviews of some particular site that can help us became educated on various scams happening.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:54:11 AM

Many sites have attempt to copy btctalk and even pay their visitors to post there but no one succeed. They are still a plain forum with no signature campaign in the line.
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:03:25 AM

Many sites have attempt to copy btctalk and even pay their visitors to post there but no one succeed. They are still a plain forum with no signature campaign in the line.

This is the oldest forum and paying their users regularly from signature campaign since its inception and it will continue to pay even in future but we cannot have same feeling for other forum as they may pay till they are now but in long term they may disappear or stop paying their users.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:46:03 PM

This is the oldest forum and paying their users regularly from signature campaign since its inception and it will continue to pay even in future but we cannot have same feeling for other forum as they may pay till they are now but in long term they may disappear or stop paying their users.

Recently you may notice the Reddit forum campaign ann also in the services section. Using different forum not for the signature campaign. It should most used by the people who are all been in this forum. Apart from signature campaign there are many reliable business and projects available in the forum itself, utilize of it.
boyptc

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

The uniqueness of this furom is we can see more opportunities to earn thats why this furom is the first choice by majority of the people globally and also we can get more information about the crypto's since the devs are firstly posted there informations here. And to became not a victim of those scam scheme's of pretending companies I think much better if we read some feedbacks on service discussion section since there are some reviews of some particular site that can help us became educated on various scams happening.

There's no other forum like bitcointalk.org as this became the main marketplace, discussion and announcement for the whole crypto currency market. It's not only designed for bitcoin thoughts only but as a whole. And this forum also teaching us to be aware of those people that are lazy and just offering their shady tactics and thanks to those people here that has a concern for the community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:55:25 PM

I also once was interested in this issue, but I did not find sites like that. There is something similar, but they are very cumbersome, with a small audience and it's hard to earn something there. Therefore, I recommend working on this forum. Here everything is well thought out and it's easy to work and earn money.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!

I am running my own bitcoin and crypto currency related forum,it's a young forum and we are paying our members for contributing to our forum

"This is a profit sharing community Receive 1000 Satoshis  5 Icobid And 1000 Victoriouscoin Per Qualified Post..
We send payout every week automatically30 post per week to qualify  All sections are paying sections"

This is our proof of payment that we are indeed paying all our members

That was short luck. This forum is already offline. I can't imagine that there would be one bitcoin forum with same success as bitcointalk. Companies will keep placing their campaigns and ads where they have most and most interested members.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:07:57 AM

I think theres no other bitcoin forum like this one that offers so much big opportunity to those hopeless ones. With the help of this forum anyone can earn money without investing any amount only time and patience is capital.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

only bitcointalk can get competitive revenue sharing use signature campaign
another forum only giveaway with low budget, same with cryptocointalk or bitcoingarden

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Isaac 666

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:27:38 AM

i tried many other forms most of them between scam and few views so this is big one with rules   

if you want alternative site   https://www.reddit.com/ is best one
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:13:14 AM

another forum only giveaway with low budget, same with cryptocointalk or bitcoingarden
I was even introduced to bitcointalk, cause I never knew there was anything like it.
Since then I’ve never had interest in checking if there are other forums. There isn’t  any need to check cause I’m not much similar opportunities. But it’s always good to see people with same mindset coming together to join force.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

I was even introduced to bitcointalk, cause I never knew there was anything like it.
Since then I’ve never had interest in checking if there are other forums. There isn’t  any need to check cause I’m not much similar opportunities. But it’s always good to see people with same mindset coming together to join force.
The last time I checked on Google, I saw one forum, but it’s not really like a forum…it was kinda confusing how they run it, it literally just looks like a news site (but worst to be compared to news site lol) I also came across another one too, but it’s not very active like Bitcointalk. Bitcointalk is like the king forum for everything crypto currency, because everything is discussed here.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:21:58 PM

The second digital currency forum is http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/ ,very good forum with many giveaways
Featured by https://coinidol.com/one-man-band-to-create-the-second-altcoin-forum-in-the-world/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RandeeColemanc1911

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:56:33 PM

Those who offer signature campaign. Do they deposit money to bitcointalk employees? Otherwise what guarantee is there that the company will pay?

C
Finally C is!!!
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:16:06 PM

Bitcointalk has the best campaigns and legitimate bitcoin forum the internet can offer. I would not be here if not my friend's cashout that made him buy a new bike.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:49:28 AM

I dont think there will be another good forum like this. Bitcointalk forum is one of the largest forum wih big audience.
If you are looking for a job or an extra income you have to offer a service like campaign managing or logo maker.
You can also try reddit there are so many available job there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: