Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Other Bitcoin forum  (Read 24900 times)
jtothew

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:44:29 PM

It is bitsend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:15:45 AM

There is a lot of Bitcoin forum I love bitcoingarden.org  I've been using it for several months fast and easy to use  Smiley it Gives accurate information about altcoins  (Cryptocurriencies)  and There are Special section giveway you can get free ico or coin after retweet .

bitcoingarden.org???After I read some of your comments in this thread it intrigue me so much. For being a newbie, I need this information as well. Thanks guys for given me a lot of information here. Maybe I should try this later, I need to sleep first.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:17 PM

Others have tried but they weren't successful and you don't have to find any substitute to bitcointalk because everything is here. If you are still going to waste your time doing that, you will just risk your computer to a virus or malware because there are many copycats of btctalk that are only made to hack people.
I am making money from this bitcoin forum I don’t need any other bitcoin forum. may be other bitcoin forums exist but as I mentioned here that all these forums are for making more and more money without investment and I am making money in this forum so why should I search for any other bitcoin forum and waste my time, because the time is money and I am spending most of the time is this forum.
Same here because this forum is giving us the best of the money and now it is very easy to use and we are not in the swatch of the other forums, bitcoin has a lot of the forums but the best and the profitable forum is the bitcoin forum I hold the value and the price of the bitcoin and I am sure in the future the bitcoin forum will increase the salary of the daily posts and the bitcoin will buy more and more bitcoins.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:56:16 PM

Of course Bitcointalk is not the only one forum related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. There are a lot of forums like Bitcointalk, they also have marketplace and campaign like in here but the payrate is really low and the number of member in these forums is low as well so I think Bitcointalk.org still the best forum about cryptocurrency for now Cheesy
I agree with you that there are very many forums such as bitcointalk. But still the best is this forum, see that in other forums we can not get the liveliness of such discussions. In bitcointalk we can discuss with many people, looking for information about bitcoin. Here there are many people who influence the development of bitcoin. So you do not worry when you do not know something because all the users here will help you. I am very confident that everyone in the world who knows bitcoin at this time then they also must know this forum.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:00:25 AM

There is a lot of Bitcoin forum I love bitcoingarden.org  I've been using it for several months fast and easy to use  Smiley it Gives accurate information about altcoins  (Cryptocurriencies)  and There are Special section giveway you can get free ico or coin after retweet .

bitcoingarden.org???After I read some of your comments in this thread it intrigue me so much. For being a newbie, I need this information as well. Thanks guys for given me a lot of information here. Maybe I should try this later, I need to sleep first.

Also heard that bitcoingarden.org through my friends and they say I should give it a try.
But still I didn't try it, maybe because I'm trusting more this forum than anything else as there's a lot of scammers every where. Even niw there are a lot of scam accusations here still this is the best and only one for me.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:20:26 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 06:52:01 AM by BigTeeths

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

I need legitimate proof of transaction just comment it below.

Thanks and have a nice day fellow!

Bitcoingarden is the only forum that I know that made a signature campaign possible but to tell you  truth, it looks trash.  I felt like the coins were made just to attract many members to register in that forum.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

Is there any another forum about bitcoin that has also the same as our bitcointalk.org that let us earned by signature campaign and other staff about using bitcoin, i want to research some of it and try to earn more or find more article or comments..

Bitcoingarden is the only forum that I know that made a signature campaign possible but to tell you  truth, it looks trash.  I felt like the coins were made just to attract many members to register in that forum.
It seems to me that compared to Bitcoin, other forums do not have at all the tools that are necessary for the user, not a unique interface, so that it is convenient to use the forum for their needs.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:18:25 AM

We cannot put our Trust into any other bitcoin Forum that you want to search for you to earn money. This bitcointalk.org is the most Reliable and Paying in bitcoins and altcoins. But, If you have Skills in language Translating, Speaking tutorial Then Try to search Legit sites for Tutoring other Language such as Japanese, chinese, Koreans.

Maybe you are not just contented on your salary right now in This forum but try to read More and dig in.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

Honestly for me personally, and to my personal knowledge, I haven't found and found out that there is another forum similar with bitcointalk.org, which's exactly the same as all the things and advantages of bitcointalk.org. Although there is a forum like this forum, this forum fixed my main choice and remains the best forum for me to knowing many things as well as the benefits that can be obtained till I can get many profits.
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

From my point of view i would suggest only one forum that i know is bitcoin garden its is similar to like this but its interface is very very good from this forum and it also same as this forum they also provide signature campaigns probably and it can be the mordern interface of this forum and you can join it and whatever you do here you can it there also.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

This one: http://crypto-forums.net

I have already withdrawn some satoshis directly to FaucetHub.io (minimum payout is 5000 satoshis).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:16:06 AM

I have already withdrawn some satoshis directly to FaucetHub.io (minimum payout is 5000 satoshis).

What the hell? He's not looking for a faucet he's looking for a forum. He won't find anything better than bitcointalk though. I've tried them all and this is the only one worthwhile.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:40:36 AM

What the hell? He's not looking for a faucet he's looking for a forum. He won't find anything better than bitcointalk though. I've tried them all and this is the only one worthwhile.

Did you click the link before saying things about what you don't know?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:56:02 AM

Did you click the link before saying things about what you don't know?
I'm understand what he wants to say. I see on this forum put some faucet sites, so when everyone takes about bitcoin forum, he talks about faucets on the site.
tiwan

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:03:41 AM

I have also tried other forum as same I was reading in this forum but this one is very easy .like design wise and we can understand menu easily. so I always want to stick with it.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:08:10 AM

Yes im also a member of bitcoingarden.org and i must say that bitcoingarden forum is very nice and it is next to bitcoinforum when  it comes to providing information about crypto currencies.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:15:23 AM

The concept with signature earning is the best organised in Bitcointalk. the most important events is here and the largest audience.
 I think is second bitcoin forum on bitcoingarden. I am not sure about signature and as far as possible to earn in this way there, but i know that there you always have enough giveaways and promotions. usually comes in altcoin

Heh, didn't even know about bg forum is it any good? am pretty sure bct is the best, is there any reason to be on bg?

:]
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

This forum is already the best place to earn bitcoins and if you are still looking for a new website then it will be risky because a lot of scammers might swarm that page unlike this old forum that most of the famous companies are already here.

webdeep

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

PoSCoins.net

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

Bitcoingarden is not bad.. I use it from time to time...

of course, this forum is the best.. Smiley

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

Bitcoingarden is not bad.. I use it from time to time...

of course, this forum is the best.. Smiley
Never used nor heard about this forum. But will never disagree that this forum is the best of them all, no one can beat bitcointalk so why you people are keep on looking for some other bitcoin forums? It has been a lot of time and years has passed and yet this forum will never die.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀