Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a fud queen ?  (Read 1430 times)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

I said that I know them, not that I've had sex with them (at least not with all of them...). Smiley You probably know that Bulgaria (and so does Russia, Ukraine, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina) is among the top countries with beautiful women. I now live in the Czech Republic and here are many beautiful women as well, but you just can't compare it with Bulgaria. This April is some actress with above average beauty, but this is just my personal opinion...   

I think that if you look hard enough you could find beauty in each nationality...you'll also be biased towards what you are used to vs what is taboo to your culture.

Needless to say...all the Bulgarian women I've ever known had great beauty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8011

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

And.. finally !
You all recognize the picture i posted of the steaming hot April !
I was wondering if someone would comment on that but nope.. semantics over the word "Millennial" ROFL

Steaming hot? Nah, I'll give her 6 out of 10 tops. Personally I know like 20-30 Bulgarian girls/women, which are more beautiful than her.

Alright fair enough.. i get it your man of large needs (20 to 30 women at a time ?)
You must be packin' some type of Vlad next level shit in your boxers to please that many at once  Shocked

I said that I know them, not that I've had sex with them (at least not with all of them...). Smiley You probably know that Bulgaria (and so does Russia, Ukraine, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina) is among the top countries with beautiful women. I now live in the Czech Republic and here are many beautiful women as well, but you just can't compare it with Bulgaria. This April is some actress with above average beauty, but this is just my personal opinion...   

I guess we're getting a little off-topic here but you seem to have forgotten the number one country where the most beautiful women come from: Romania!Your closest neighbour

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

I think that if you look hard enough you could find beauty in each nationality...you'll also be biased towards what you are used to vs what is taboo to your culture.

Needless to say...all the Bulgarian women I've ever known had great beauty.

I just expressed my personal opinion and the fact that I'm Bulgarian has nothing to do with it. We just have many beautiful women and this is a fact. Smiley

I guess we're getting a little off-topic here but you seem to have forgotten the number one country where the most beautiful women come from: Romania!Your closest neighbour

I am talking about % of the women's population. I bet that we have higher % than Romania. And, after all, Romania is like 3 times bigger than Bulgaria (~20 million, not to mention the other probably 7-10 million who lives outside Romania).

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: