Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoodDice.us  (Read 1487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 05:30:42 PM

Just to be fair I was lucky to still have 3mBTC with an initial 5mBTC bonus, after wagered for 100mBTC.

The withdrawal was successful but it was not automatic or instant like what the OP mentioned- withdrawal is at his discretion. It would be great if the OP makes the withdrawal auto and instant (after achieving the required wager amount), which will give the users more trust.

Proof please!
But 0.003btc withdrawal still cant prove that this site is legit because it is too low amount compared to their gigantic bankroll. Unless they can prove their bankroll then it should not be trusted in any cases.

https://blockchain.info/address/1E272kYKvtZg5QVx4aLRY2o71rdwXPhW2j

The withdrawal amount was 3.6mBTC and the OP deducted 0.1mBTC for the fee. I totally agree with you that OP needs to prove him, one way or another. Manual withdrawal process is definitely not trust-able...

At least someone made a withdraw. Now wait for the first withdraw of BTC1+

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:46:18 PM

how is this related with another topic giving 1 btc to new users in goodice.us cause there is a huge difference with the offered amount
gooddice (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 12:08:53 AM

how is this related with another topic giving 1 btc to new users in goodice.us cause there is a huge difference with the offered amount

That is bonus-ralated account ,my friend
freemanjackal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

first thing you should improve in hte site is a different color for the result of your gamble, now all even you lose or win are showed as red, this should be differentiated, it would make gambler life easier(in my opinion thats mandatory, the change i mean)
gooddice (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 09:34:07 AM

first thing you should improve in hte site is a different color for the result of your gamble, now all even you lose or win are showed as red, this should be differentiated, it would make gambler life easier(in my opinion thats mandatory, the change i mean)

it is red if you lose

and

it is green if you win
7dsmproject

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

it is red if you lose

and

it is green if you win

I suppose the OP meant, no matter what, you lose...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: