Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need escrow to hild funds in bitcoin  (Read 621 times)
prince V (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:46:49 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 03:42:07 AM by prince V

Need escrow to take payment via bitcoin/hold funds in bitcoin account.and pay to worker after he sucessfully completes work.a small work and its a very small amount.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:53:04 PM

Need escrow to take payment via neteller/hold funds in neteller account.
I think no one here will do this because Nettler is reversible so if you think I an trusted enough for this I can hold the  Nettler if you want for free I know I have some negative trust too but all of theses negative are from a member here mixan and his alts

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:54:44 PM

Need escrow to take payment via neteller/hold funds in neteller account.
I think no one here will do this because Nettler is reversible so if you think I an trusted enough for this I can hold the  Nettler if you want for free I know I have some negative trust too but all of theses negative are from a member here mixan and his alts

neteller is not reversible.its not like paypal its just like bitcoin but in usd
sorry the other member denied to use you as escrow he wants some one with green trust only.Thank you for giving time

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

You should check here for start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
Or you can try and ask someone from the lending section of this forum.

I am sure that you will find someone for this, good luck. Cool
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

If the transaction involve BTCitcoin then you could use an escrow from the list where everyone have green trust and you are wrong, It's probably not as easy as PayPal to chargeback but It's definitely possible to do so. Neteller allow multiple payment methods to fund your account , If someone add funds using a credit card then charging back from the credit card is something easy to do so you should ask for the source of the money.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

If the transaction involve BTCitcoin then you could use an escrow from the list where everyone have green trust and you are wrong, It's probably not as easy as PayPal to chargeback but It's definitely possible to do so. Neteller allow multiple payment methods to fund your account , If someone add funds using a credit card then charging back from the credit card is something easy to do so you should ask for the source of the money.
its a money transfer i wont fund his account from my credit card.i will fund my account from my card so his work is just holding funds like he holds in bitcoins because its transfer/send to your friend.its not a big amt.
and i am not a newbie to scam anyone here

prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

You should check here for start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

no escrow from the list online now

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

Everybody are offline? Undecided
You also send PM to some lenders and they are also off?

Well if that's the case, you will need to wait mate...
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

Everybody are offline? Undecided
You also send PM to some lenders and they are also off?

Well if that's the case, you will need to wait mate...
sent pm to 7 escrows no one online and no replies.yes just waiting

cybertradex

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

I have a idea for a escrow. You can send me a tip after I tell you this. Make a ad at https://coinmall.io/ Make sure that the maker of the ad is the one that is seller of the Neteller for bitcoin. Also make sure to include all agreements between both parties into the ad, that way if something does go wrong, you have proof. Take screenshots and such. Also, there is no fee from Coinmall that I can see and you will have a trusted escrow service for free.

If you found this info useful, you can tip me here: 1PkdcDnFwGYQPYgzfWWa7BrtDQfGwbCkPH
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

I have a idea for a escrow. You can send me a tip after I tell you this. Make a ad at https://coinmall.io/ Make sure that the maker of the ad is the one that is seller of the Neteller for bitcoin. Also make sure to include all agreements between both parties into the ad, that way if something does go wrong, you have proof. Take screenshots and such. Also, there is no fee from Coinmall that I can see and you will have a trusted escrow service for free.

If you found this info useful, you can tip me here: 1PkdcDnFwGYQPYgzfWWa7BrtDQfGwbCkPH
my transaction is my neteller account to escrows neteller account to my clients neteller account
doesnot involve btc so wont be helpful.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

I don't think it is an useful Idea you are giving to OP. OP is simply asking for an escrow who could hold his neteller but You make it so difficult...
I think OP should ask a reputed escrow from the list of escrows.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

I don't think it is an useful Idea you are giving to OP. OP is simply asking for an escrow who could hold his neteller but You make it so difficult...
No escrow is online.can you suggest anyone who is online now?

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Today is Sunday just because of this its very hard to find any escrow better you wait for some hours and do this exchange tomorrow if this not possible then go to localbitcoins.com and use this but its just for bitcoins no other payment option available
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:34:21 PM

Today is Sunday just because of this its very hard to find any escrow better you wait for some hours and do this exchange tomorrow if this not possible then go to localbitcoins.com and use this but its just for bitcoins no other payment option available
thanks for the suggestion will wait some hours

U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:37:59 PM

Because of that last transaction you had you won't exactly have escrows lined up ready to help. I get it wasn't nessicarily your fault but still, it'll be hours of back and forth if something goes wrong again.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:56:54 PM

Because of that last transaction you had you won't exactly have escrows lined up ready to help. I get it wasn't nessicarily your fault but still, it'll be hours of back and forth if something goes wrong again.
this time case is different.i am not developing for some one but some one is developing for me so i will be one escrowing funds.
i not only give service but also need service

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 06:48:29 PM

i think is very dificult if you want find escrow use netteller and must hold balance
majority in bitcointalk hold payment use bitcoin, netteller is same paypal is open feature dispute , feature frozen balance, so i think nohthing escrow want hold netteller balance

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

i think is very dificult if you want find escrow use netteller and must hold balance
majority in bitcointalk hold payment use bitcoin, netteller is same paypal is open feature dispute , feature frozen balance, so i think nohthing escrow want hold netteller balance
neteller is not like people bro.there is no dispute filing and all there.its a wallet for only gambling and trading.there cant be any frozen balance and all.and withdrawl possible in bank without ids and deposit also unlike paypal.
its sending mny to friend in neteller and its purchase if paypal.in neteller you cant send 1k$ which i used to recieve in paypal.in neteller its small amounts.

prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:42:39 AM

update- escrow to hold funds in butcoin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: