Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with theme install  (Read 1292 times)
MyTipTopShop (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:49:12 PM

Hello i need help with my bitcoin store i just paid $82 for this theme and i get this error after installing and publishing.

Liquid error: Memory limits exceeded

Need someone to sell me how to fix this and the cost.

Thanks please pm me or post below.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YID

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

I can do this pm me I take a look
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

Get a better hosting.

I think this cant be fixed if your hosting resources are limited.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

Hey,

Yeah, I think you have to get a better hosting.
MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

I think shopify has good hosting lol plus they have a working demo version on the website i bought it from thats the reason i know it works so confusing.

https://themeforest.net/item/everything-multipurpose-premium-responsive-shopify-themes-fashion-electronics-cosmetics-gifts/13817698

I contacted the website but i think there support onky works mon-fri and need this sorted today tbh.

MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:13:07 PM

I think shopify has good hosting lol plus they have a working demo version on the website i bought it from thats the reason i know it works so confusing.

https://themeforest.net/item/everything-multipurpose-premium-responsive-shopify-themes-fashion-electronics-cosmetics-gifts/13817698

I contacted the website but i think there support onky works mon-fri and need this sorted today tbh.

Hostgator has a .1cent promo going on right now for a hatchling plan.

The theme is only compatable with shopify, also shopify is a eccomerse site with features hostgator wont have plus a support team.
MyTipTopShop (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:07:35 PM

I can have you a ecommerce word press site setup in less than 5 minutes. While they may have intergrated it into Shopify somehow, themes are a dime a dozen. Also, just because its a ecommerce site does not mean anything at all. You can chose whatever type of site you want when you install WP.

I have paid for a years worth of membership with them and paid $82 for a theme i cant switch now plus i like there platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: