Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Marketing Folder & Brochures (*Increased to 9 BTC Bounty)  (Read 1203 times)
RchGrav (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 06:58:58 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2011, 03:51:57 AM by RchGrav

If you have ever attended a trade conference you will know exactly what I am talking about..

As a community this would be an excellent resource to be used as a marketing tool by members of this community when trying to explain what bitcoin is, how it works, and how it could benefit the potential merchant, consumer or otherwise.

These materials should start out being produced in digital format, and posted in this thread for being voted on by community members as having the best combination of helpful information for each category of brochure.

A separate marketing slick (brochure) should be created to target the interests of different types of users.. for example

Proposed Marketing Materials:  Merchant Services Brochure, Consumer Brochure, Technical Brochure, General Brochure, Presentation Folder and Standard Business Card.

Optionally we should also consider production of Digital Business Cards (Multi-Platform Contents, HTML Menu w/ Multimedia, & Software) as an add on to this project.

In addition, a professional glossy folder, with a place for a business card, with a condensed amount of info on the inner flaps, carefully thought out so that it contains some really useful information on its own, but not busy or overwhelming.

Candidates for these materials should be posted to this thread by a link, and created in a format that could be used by an agency to produce the materials for members of the bitcoin community... but I am also hoping once the content and design of these marketing materials are finalized and voted upon as being proper.. that someone would step forward and have these created and offered to the community at an affordable rate, professionally printed on the proper stock.

If you like the idea of having access to materials such as these, please consider either assisting with design ideas, or pledging some bitcoins to the creator of the final design of each piece of marketing materials and also towards your proportionate amount of the final materials when they are produced.

Assuming that this is a viable concept, or if it doesn't already exist and I missed it, I will offer a 1 BTC bounty to the creator of the winning design (as voted on by the participants of this thread) of each piece of print material mentioned above. (6 BTC Total)  In addition I will offer an additional 10 BTC towards the production of these materials once all winners are chosen for my proportionate share of the materials.  I would like for at least 2 candidates for each brochure be posted before voting begins... and each material be nominated by 2 community members before becoming a candidate for the bounty.  This is for quality control on the design and correctness of the contents.

Ultimately I hope that the marketing materials & brochures produced and posted to this thread will be beneficial to the community as a whole, to be easily printable as PDF's and someone to produce the materials to make available at cost.

I plan on cleaning up this initial post to better organize it as this thread progresses..  please contribute your thoughts and begin posting any materials you like to this thread, or possible candidate materials for nomination by the community.

Total Bounty 9 BTC

RchGrav - 6 BTC
BitQuestr - 3 BTC

Increased to 1.5 BTC Per Winning Promotional Material

Requested "General Bitcoin Brochure" by BitQuestr as being a priority for International Gift Show.

4C 6F 6E 67  4C 69 76 65  42 69 74 63 6F 69 6E
Qba'g lbh unir nalguvat orggre gb qb?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitQuestr (BitCoinWorldMarket)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 07:02:25 AM

I personally think this is a fantastic Idea. I'd be willing to pledge at least 3 BTC. I'll be attending the International Gift Show here in San Francisco CA on Aug 6-9th looking for new vendors for BitCoinWorldMarket.com and we'd love to have some fliers and general bitcoin promotional/informational materials to pass out.

If someone can get some brochures at least designed on the "What is Bitcoin" and the benefits to merchants we'll pay to print them up and pass them out at the gift show.

We are not only seeing this as an opportunity for us to find new vendors but also to educate some of the over 1500 vendors at this show about bitcoin and why it makes sense for them to accept it.

Any graphic designers out there want to support bitcoin by contributing your services on this project? I'm sure others would be willing to donate to the bounty as well.

Dan

P.S. Let us know if any of you are in the area! We would love to meet anyone from the community at the show (Moscone Center SF). If you would like to volunteer to help us pass out flyers, meet vendors, and generally proselytize bitcoin, we have one free guest pass ($40 value) to the show.
drawoc

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Firstbits: 175wn

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 02:18:35 AM

There's a fairly nice overview made by turbotax here:
http://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/bitcoins-the-taxless-currency/07182011-7115

Anyway, I might be interested in making one or two of these brochures, I'll see if I get the time.

Donate: 175WNXmJ1WVhFgVGKUqEhYtAQGRYAvqPA
meowzinator

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

This is a great idea! As a marketer and brand manager, I have tried to explain the value of having printed/printable promotional materials available to help raise awareness about the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry amongst average consumers; many, unaware these technologies exist.
boulecoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:47:38 AM

Great idea, will be following and look to contribute.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: