Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitGrow - POW/POS Hybrid  (Read 6760 times)
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

why don't you go harass Dash coin, with the 3Million pre-mine they did

You said what you had to say, and its clear for all to see, but why don't at least give me a chance to prove that this project is the real deal and stfu.

You did exactly the same shit DASH did.  EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT BUT FASTER.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:09:22 PM

As well as an adjustment that sets the minimum POW reward to 5 or 10

Not good enough.  Scrap the current blockchain, do a fair relaunch with a modern difficulty retargeting algorithm, apologize to everyone on bitcointalk for trying to scam them, admit I was right about what you were doing, get down on your knees and suck my cock (no homo), and then maybe I'll stfu.
bitgrowchain (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:10:34 PM

As well as an adjustment that sets the minimum POW reward to 5 or 10

Not good enough.  Scrap the current blockchain, do a fair relaunch with a modern difficulty retargeting algorithm, apologize to everyone on bitcointalk for trying to scam them, admit I was right about what you were doing, get down on your knees and suck my cock (no homo), and then maybe I'll stfu.

scam them out of what? your a troll with no life and nothing better to do than respond to something that your not involved in

I'm not resetting the chain, it is a fair launch so chill the fuck out and get lost

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

it is a fair launch

Ummmm......not even fucking remotely.
bitgrowchain (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:19:08 PM

By the time the network stabilizes, block reward will likely be down around 0.1 or so.

So the past 24 hours of mining equals around 20 years worth of PoW coins.  Dev and a couple of randoms in this thread have nearly all of it.

bitgrowchain, do you not see a problem with this?

20 years of coins?

do you even know what your talking about? (or your actually the one mass-mining the coin with 20TH right now and just trying to get the coins for yourself by spreading FUD.. FUD FUD)

the total coin supply to date is 500k, not 5million not 50million

Clearly you have an issue and your just looking for a fight, nobody asked for your opinion, and you've said it enough times already, and everybody here can clearly see what you have said

Enjoy your life, I will just set you to ignore
good bye!
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:26:54 PM

By the time the network stabilizes, block reward will likely be down around 0.1 or so.

So the past 24 hours of mining equals around 20 years worth of PoW coins.  Dev and a couple of randoms in this thread have nearly all of it.

20 years of coins?

do you even know what your talking about? (or your actually the one mass-mining the coin with 20TH right now and just trying to get the coins for yourself by spreading FUD.. FUD FUD)

Clearly you have an issue and your just looking for a fight, nobody asked for your opinion, and you've said it enough times already, and everybody here can clearly see what you have said

good bye!

0.1 reward (my current estimate where it settles) x 720 blocks in a day = 72 coins a day

500,000 current supply / 72 coins a day = 6944 days

6944 days / 365 days in a year = 19 YEARS

This is grade school level math dumbass.
bitgrowchain (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:37:32 PM

20 years of coins?

good bye!

0.1 reward (my current estimate where it settles) x 720 blocks in a day = 72 coins a day

500,000 current supply / 72 coins a day = 6944 days

6944 days / 365 days in a year = 19 YEARS

This is grade school level math dumbass.

Actually your math is wrong as there are over 1400 blocks per day currently and as I already said NOW MULTIPLE TIMES that this will be adjusted

Your just STUPID and clearly need a hobby, oh I forgot, your hobby is being a troll :-)

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:40:07 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 10:57:58 PM by jc12345

While it is really entertaining to watch you two fight like school children I do have a question to SockP.

It is a well known fact that in crypto launches that the early bird catches the worm. Why do you not like others watch the boards and spend the extra time to see a launch and then quickly compile and jump in? (Perhaps you do and something just went wrong here which sometimes do happen e.g. you cannot get a miner hooked up quickly enough) The hard workers and the lucky ones that spend the time and spam F5 are rewarded in the end. Sometimes one goes to sleep and wakes up to a launch that is already well down the line and you lose out. Other times you see a fresh launch just as you refresh your browser. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

People know what they get into with alt-coins and 99.99999% of coins get into a dumping situation and 99.99999% of devs disappear. Whether it is ethically right or wrong, that is the reality. There will never ever be something like a fair launch as there are always someone that needs to mine the early coins and whether it is the dev or someone else, do you expect anything else than a dump? Have that as your going in position in alt-coins and if it does not happen it is a bonus.

I like to watch the emission curves and play the dynamics of some coins' mining for entertainment and/or educational value except in one or two cases where I strongly believe in the cause.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

While it is really entertaining to watch you two fight like school children I do have a question to SockP.

It is a well known fact that in crypto launches that the early bird catches the worm. Why do you not like others watch the boards and spend the extra time to see a launch and then quickly compile and jump in? (Perhaps you do and something just went wrong here which sometimes do happen e.g. you cannot get a miner hooked up quickly enough) The hard workers and the lucky ones that spend the time and spam F5 are rewarded in the end. Sometimes one goes to sleep and wakes up to a launch that is already well down the line and you lose out. Other times you see a fresh launch just as you refresh your browser. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

People know what they get into with alt-coins and 99.99999% of coins get into a dumping situation. Whether it is ethically right or wrong, that is the reality. There will never ever be something like a fair launch as there are always someone that needs to mine the early coins and whether it is the dev or someone else, do you expect anything else than a dump? Have that as your going in position in alt-coins and if it does not happen it is a bonus.

I like to watch the emission curves and play the dynamics of some coins' mining for entertainment and/or educational value except in one or two cases where I strongly believe in the cause.

+1

...and dev, dont feed the trolls  Wink

Im going to setup some hash power to that pool. Finally i have some free time to play

bitGrow donations here: GUw6SeVNNQvUKKYpsKombD22PJaZoGACWZ  Smiley

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:33:21 AM

i have a pool up its my personal pool but im willing to share until one of the normal pool guys comes along

http://158.69.219.98/

200 confirms until payout as im to lazy to dig through source to find the real coin maturity as the dev is so lax on posting his coin info  Wink

i have to run some errands for my wife ill see about getting a windows wallet up sometime today

Ei pool operator, check the pool pls. No data available

Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
corpse911

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:45:32 AM

i have a pool up its my personal pool but im willing to share until one of the normal pool guys comes along

200 confirms until payout as im to lazy to dig through source to find the real coin maturity as the dev is so lax on posting his coin info  Wink

i have to run some errands for my wife ill see about getting a windows wallet up sometime today

just checked used my mojo seems to be working
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:48:40 AM

just checked used my mojo seems to be working

Now it is. Not sure if was my problem or not. But anyway, thanks for the fast reply

MT4 available
corpse911

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:58:51 AM

i am in no way affiliated with this coin or the dev or any dev on this site i have another account but i dont use it as annoying people bother me on it. I used to run a shit pool for shit coins and i had some major health issues and was away for a few months and i was heavy into some projects with other people and i had barely finished development of my own coin but didnt and dont feel confident in my skills enough to release it. so i only mine and share my pool temporarily sometimes aswell as do wallet compiles from time to time but thats the extent of it.......
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:30:33 AM

i am in no way affiliated with this coin or the dev or any dev on this site i have another account but i dont use it as annoying people bother me on it. I used to run a shit pool for shit coins and i had some major health issues and was away for a few months and i was heavy into some projects with other people and i had barely finished development of my own coin but didnt and dont feel confident in my skills enough to release it. so i only mine and share my pool temporarily sometimes aswell as do wallet compiles from time to time but thats the extent of it.......

I think I understand you Wink Thanks

MT4 available
bitgrowchain (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:06:18 AM

I appreciate you setting up the pool and will offer any help I can in keeping it online if you want...

looks like the pool has gone off line in the last few minutes
corpse911

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:26:48 AM

ok just upgraded to a bigger vps that should help a bit more
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:35:20 AM

Ill be back in a few hours... Ive pointed to another one while reward is high

MT4 available
bitgrowchain (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:52:38 AM

To address the POW rewards dropping so low I have pushed an update to the repo @ - https://github.com/bitgrowchain/bitgrow/tree/basepow

and the code change is here

https://github.com/bitgrowchain/bitgrow/blob/basepow/src/main.cpp#L926-L928

This has been merged to master.  Please update before the hard fork at block#56555

corpse911

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:03:27 AM

updated pool already
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:08:14 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 03:37:25 AM by sugarbaby

Done here too  Wink

"version" : "v0.1.1.3-candy-beta"

MT4 available
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: