Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a project  (Read 1936 times)
User365 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

Hey,

an idea has come up to my mind, and I thought i could ask here how i could do this.

I have an idea for a website, but i can´t programm websites very well, furthermore I want a partner in this.
Can anyone recommend what i should do now ? I mean ideas are stolen quick and the only thing I got is an idea and a small amount of money to invest. (you don´t need much for my idea, so i could cover all costs at the beginning)

[could be your ad]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

It depends on how big your project is, if you have money to invest then you can outsource the development part from freelancing websites.If you think I am trusted enough, you can share idea with me and if it impress me , we can discuss further.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

razoor

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:10:22 PM

Ideas are worth nothing to be honest. Everyone has ideas. Implementations are what counts.
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

It depends on how big your project is, if you have money to invest then you can outsource the development part from freelancing websites.If you think I am trusted enough, you can share idea with me and if it impress me , we can discuss further.

I know not too much about web dev but i can code so give me that. I think only 2 persons should be required in the beginning

I think the project would be great for one who develops the site, and one who manages the rest.

[could be your ad]
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

It depends on how complex the idea is.
Most developers won't work solely for equity so you'd have to offer them a cash incentive too. If the site isn't too complex you could try outsourcing smaller tasks to different freelancers and put the final product together. Even if that isn't perfect, it could give you a working prototype to show to potential partners/investors who could then help in building/financing the final site.
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

Most developers won't work solely for equity so you'd have to offer them a cash incentive too. If the site isn't too complex you could try outsourcing smaller tasks to different freelancers and put the final product together. Even if that isn't perfect, it could give you a working prototype to show to potential partners/investors who could then help in building/financing the final site.

Really good idea, i might do this, but i still prefer a partner, who can develop a website, because i can´t. Profit would be shared 50/50

[could be your ad]
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:24:54 PM

Really good idea, i might do this, but i still prefer a partner, who can develop a website, because i can´t. Profit would be shared 50/50

Drum rolls.. and the idea is... ?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

Yea youre completely right, i will post it now here so somebody can steal it ...

[could be your ad]
slick2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:40:13 PM

on ideas there should be proof of concept, it's implementation that count's.  try first a simple prototype since you got little funds to start with

Programmer for Hire
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

The above suggestion is good.

If you ever figured you just need a php programmer, my business partner can handle such. I have partnered with him for a long time developing websites from layout to coding them. We can also custom edit worpdress themes, plugins and websites. PM me in interested. We can do the bits of it just so you won't need to share your whole idea.

User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

The above suggestion is good.

If you ever figured you just need a php programmer, my business partner can handle such. I have partnered with him for a long time developing websites from layout to coding them. We can also custom edit worpdress themes, plugins and websites. PM me in interested. We can do the bits of it just so you won't need to share your whole idea.

I try to do a template of what i want with some of this noob like website designers which got drag and drop now. I will work on it for a few days, and if i think its worth some investment i will contact you.

Ty very much  Smiley

[could be your ad]
btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

Ideas are worth nothing to be honest. Everyone has ideas. Implementations are what counts.

^This right here. Marketing is 100x more important especially for websites. There are many websites that are better than popular websites today but better doesn't automatically mean more popular. So if all you have is a website idea and no way to market it and get tons of traffic then the idea is worthless. I'm 99.99% sure someone else already thought of your idea or even started it already somewhere.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

*snip*

Yea youre completely right, i will post it now here so somebody can steal it ...

You don't explain much details I think, just the basic what your ideas.

*snip*

I try to do a template of what i want with some of this noob like website designers which got drag and drop now. I will work on it for a few days, and if i think its worth some investment i will contact you.

Ty very much  Smiley

If you looking for a designer, just shoot me with PM.

^This right here. Marketing is 100x more important especially for websites. There are many websites that are better than popular websites today but better doesn't automatically mean more popular. So if all you have is a website idea and no way to market it and get tons of traffic then the idea is worthless. I'm 99.99% sure someone else already thought of your idea or even started it already somewhere.

That's true, there are hundreds project out there which the ideas and the innovation have a good value, but sadly the marketing is not run so well. In fact such good ideas can be defeated by the project which already have a lot same ideas with the other.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:37:59 PM

I understand. Ideally that would be best but the problem is that very few developers would want to work for sweet equity only. Working on the project takes time and uses skills that they've worked hard on to develop, both of which could be earning them money elsewhere. They need to earn an income too and therefore wouldn't really be in a position to accept a job for equity only. If the project fails then it's a lot of work spent on nothing. I'm not saying you need to pay very high fees, but equity with a fair salary for the work involved is usually what's accepted.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:41:36 AM

Listen, first and foremost. Listen.
We all have brains and we all can think. Chances are you're not someone like Einstein and you havent thought of something of similar importance to the rosenberg's uncertainty principle. Chances are, what you're thinking of, is already thought of by someone else.
On the odd chance that you were someone like Einstein, then the least thing you could have done is teach yourself how to code & we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Right now you're like that sketchy guy in a long overcoat standing in shadows and asking every passervy "pSsst..! hey you, I've got a sweet money making idea, come jump off the cliff with me!"

So, once again. Talk about your project. Involve people and LISTEN to what they have to say. If you dont want to listen, then you should close this thread. But then technically you'd be 'listening' to that advice of mine.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:57:53 AM

LOL. how come does idea is nothing compared to marketing, you will don't have a good marketing if the idea that you will promote are useless/nonsense, No one will bother to invest on you if your project is a trash. Idea is the root to start a project so basically it is the most important part of a project. An ICO is meant for that,
User365 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

I have shared my idea with a guy i trust, I hope we will succed with it  Smiley

Ty for all your help, i lock this tread now

[could be your ad]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: