Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free $10 (0.01 BTC) --- Update : freebiebitcoin.com IS A SCAM!!  (Read 4803 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:14:03 AM

Sorry guys, the website is really scam shit, no payment so far. I'm going to lock this thread (p/s: How to lock this thread??)
Next time try to stay away from sites which promise you easy money, they are all scams.
Look at the bottom left of the page below your thread and you will see an option called lock topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Anybody have tried this website:??

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>

They're giving free $10 (0.01 BTC) per day by completing task. Did anyone have received payment from this site. Let's open discussion for this thread. Kiss

I tried it already but then I just waited for so long but nothings happen. It is just like promoting their site for free. I guess there are alot of people out here that tried it so many times but nothings happen. Its not easy money then, there is something task I guess behind it it is just that I dont get it

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:40:53 AM

Right from the beginning I had know that this is a scam. I checked it out then went to coin base itself because I have an account there to really know the conditions and its true coinbase is giving $10 but not for sharing URL but for referrals that have carried out a certain amount of transactions. From there I just gave up that $10 will not show up just for sharing URL.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

Let's open discussion for this thread. Kiss
There is nothing to discuss here and you better lock this thread.
It is frustrating to see people posting this link on Bitcointalk again and again, aren't you guys tired to fall for every scam you meet on the internet?

Sorry guys, the website is really scam shit, no payment so far. I'm going to lock this thread (p/s: How to lock this thread??)

lol . there was a thread before where this website/service has been discussed, I guess it is not really paying ever since . at first I really don't know what was the purpose of the website and good thing that I didn't tried it . anyway, you can find the lock thread button on the bottom of the page .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: