Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Opinion of Donald Trump in one sentence or Less  (Read 1061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

Begin.

Donald Trump is a good president that is pro-life and pro-american.

This is one way of expressing my good opinion on Donald Trump as president. His move to abolish the rights of abortion is one of the good deeds and the best choice of plan for Trump. This just shows that he is advocating life, he is respecting life as he respect the right of the fetus to be born in this world. He is also pro-American and in his attempt to focus on making America a country for Americans he begin  closing the boundaries of his nation for immigrants. Though it has caused a global reaction from different people but as long as he can make America great again and Americans can enjoy their country then Donald Trump has succeeded as a President.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

The leader that America, and indeed the entire world, deserves whatever that may entail.
PetroffVany

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:59:47 PM

The leader that America, and indeed the entire world, deserves whatever that may entail.
An idiot who will bring the situation in the world to redistribution of spheres of influence, and this can only happen through war. Besides Trump intentionally or foolishly weakens America before the war.
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Yes how this men began president, this is incredible. It make just non sense, poor American people.
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:10:43 PM

Yes how this men began president, this is incredible. It make just non sense, poor American people.
Unfortunately, many people in the world don't understand politics, but at the same time you make your wrong choice in the election then the whole country is not the right way and enemies celebrate their victory.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:18:14 PM

America's chance.

varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:53:10 PM

America's chance.
After the election, Trump the Americans have no chance. Recent events confirm what too many people from team Trump associated with Russia and this is no accident. I think Trump is bankrupt and therefore sold to Putin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

America's chance.
After the election, Trump the Americans have no chance. Recent events confirm what too many people from team Trump associated with Russia and this is no accident. I think Trump is bankrupt and therefore sold to Putin.

I think its just right to give the man a chance. I mean seriously, the guys been around for roughly a month and though his decisions don't quite taste well with me, he's the president so lets just give him a chance

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

America's chance.

I think its just right to give the man a chance. I mean seriously, the guys been around for roughly a month and though his decisions don't quite taste well with me, he's the president so lets just give him a chance

Hope and change?
pseexh

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

America's chance.

I wonder if you see that the wheel goes the drunk man and he can go into a crowd of people. You will give him a chance to stay or take measures to immediately stop? If Trump is not becoming that he will destroy order in the world.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:56:47 PM

Calling the president 'mentally ill' is an insult to people who have genuine conditions.
-  Professor Allen Frances
pseexh

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:14:50 PM

Calling the president 'mentally ill' is an insult to people who have genuine conditions.
Want to upset you. "Mentally ill" is a diagnosis. From the fact that you won't call him that he will not recover. You do not see his behavior. He shies from side to side and every statement contradicts the previous one.
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:02:07 PM

Several U.S. congressmen from the Republican and Democratic parties, introduced in Congress a bill prohibiting the new US administration to cancel sanctions against Russia without the consent of Congress.
nkc007

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:10:23 PM

According to me, He is the worst US president ever with a dream to make US better. I don't understand if no one likes him in US than who gave him the votes
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:47:18 PM

According to me, He is the worst US president ever with a dream to make US better. I don't understand if no one likes him in US than who gave him the votes
Indeed voted for many people. This is a consequence of the propaganda and omissions of the security services. Now you need to get out of the situation very carefully because it is possible to break the country from within. Think it is the task of the Congress.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:29:53 PM

Want to upset you. "Mentally ill" is a diagnosis. From the fact that you won't call him that he will not recover. You do not see his behavior. He shies from side to side and every statement contradicts the previous one.

One month in office and he's already a seasoned politician.
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:38:05 PM

One month in office and he's already a seasoned politician.
I don't think it's that simple. At his age it is very difficult to change. I'm sure that the confrontation between Trump and society, Trump and Congress will continue indefinitely. Or is he still impeached. Now constantly enhanced the position of the Pens.
NewbieMiner.IO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

Not a person to look up-to .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: