Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did they get on the bus?  (Read 711 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:47:25 PM

The last time I got on a bus to travel cross-country, I had everything shy of having a microscope stuck up my ass in making sure I wasn't a terrorist, yet these supposedly undocumented folks were able to board a bus and travel to a march, perhaps via fake ids.

Where on Earth do you live? The last time I went any distance on a bus I got a nice smile from the driver and a Twix.

I don't know if I'd ever get used to that... to people living in fear where even a bus ride requires a checkup? Here, you go in, sit down, pay your ticket, get out.
What's wrong with that. Our world was swept by a wave of terrorism. In all countries there have been terrorist attacks. Inspection of all public places is a vital necessity. I don't like to shave but used. I think you can get used to the security measures.

Well do you know why's that? Why are there terrorists in mostly NATO countries? It's USA fault that it has terrorist attacks now, your former presidents foreign policies brought you there. We're maybe not the most wealthy country there is, but we don't have to fear of any terrorist attacks...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: