Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE METHOD] Earn $500-$1000+ a day  (Read 340 times)
ProTrader619 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:14:55 PM

Amazing to see how this Fortafy Guy is making a living with his Facebook Page by just posting other people's stuffs/Viral Stuffs. I mean, he made it seem so easy that even if you're a noob, you're likely to get truckloads of inspiration for earning money online.

You can easily replicate his idea. Here's the method:

1. Create a Facebook page, name it something humorous

2. Buy a domain name. Try viral names such as, Buzztrends, Thefunnylad etc

3. Go to Buzzfeed and copy those viral articles. Obviously rewrite them.

4. Now go to Instagram and search for funny pages, relationship pages etc and save those images

5. Post those images on your page and hit the boost button to run your ads.

6. Do a quick google search on how to run proper ads

7. Now after getting a good amount of likes and engagement, start posting your viral website's links. I mean your website's article links.

8. Apply for AdSense once your site is eligible and generate some serious $$

9. Scale, Scale, Scale until your inbox gets flooded with business offers.

I know you'll say thanks, so yea. Welcome.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5943

Meh.

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:19:26 PM

Who is Fortafy?

You provide the steps, but you are not including the most important things that you have to do. Anyone can type : "Go to google and search for this." That's not really enough for a "Thank me later" kind of thing.

Anyways, someone might try it out and earn a few bucks. $500-$1000 daily though.. doubt it.

ProTrader619 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:45:36 PM

Just giving a brief explanation of what works for me and many other people. The steps are simple but don't go into much detail since this is free content. $500 a day is possible but most people who buy ebooks and courses never take consistent action.

Some will earn a few bucks some will earn $0 and then some will stay consistent and reach $20 - $30 a day and keep repeating until they reach a reasonable goal.

I'm not saying newbies can't earn but some people need more help than others and require a mentor/coach.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message on skype: joshc619

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

This thread of yours, have no place here.
maybe it should be better to move it to Service section of this forum and not at Goods... Undecided

Good luck though
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: