Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's my best option to convert a physical-only prepaid card to bitcoin?  (Read 331 times)
RGBKey (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:28:59 AM

Specifically, a samsung rewards prepaid card. Basically, I can use it to buy other gift cards or such in stores but I don't have a card number to put into a website. I suppose I could use it to buy another prepaid card but I don't know where I would go from there. Options?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:19:23 AM

Specifically, a samsung rewards prepaid card. Basically, I can use it to buy other gift cards or such in stores but I don't have a card number to put into a website. I suppose I could use it to buy another prepaid card but I don't know where I would go from there. Options?

did you try with third party service like banggod or another sites? because i think if you don't have prepaid card or credit card and you only have bitcoin, you can buy something in amazon or ebay with third party website and they can help you to buy what you want. unfortunately, i don't have experience like you, so i can not give another suggestion than what i wrote.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:16:07 PM

If you could buy other gift cards then the problem is pretty much solved , buy Amazon gift card which have the highest demand and sell them (at a discount of course , 100$ GC for 85$ BTC for example) either on the Digital goods section or on Paxful which is similar to LocalBitcoins .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

I suggest you go to Localbitcoins and search for buyers near your location. Optionally, find a buyer from anywhere and buy whatever giftcard they want with your samsung rewards card. Your second option is paxful, which is very close to localbitcoins, but I'd personally pick Localbitcoins anyday. Third option, if you can buy an Amazon giftcard, I believe you can sell that to purse.io and receive bitcoins in return.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: