Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SimpleFX stole all profits and banned account.  (Read 188 times)
jccwar (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:42:27 AM

On Nov 11, simplefx had a failure with its at the time liquidity provider resulting in the closing of trading of all BCH pairs. It wasn't until Nov 14 that simplefx informed its users the reasoning for the closing of the BCH pairs and the redaction of trades.

Significant percentages of profits were made on my account over the Nov 10 through Nov 12 weekend. On Nov 13, I was informed that the withdraws I had placed over the weekend were cancelled due to security reasons and my account closed for investigation. Unfortunately, simplefx did not lift the closure at this point. Simplefx claimed that two accounts used by two different users were used by the same user and with that as a reasoning closed my account permanently and stole all profits associated with it. When informed that the accounts were associated with different persons and were not violating the quoted terms and conditions (3.2 of the affiliation agreement), simplefx responded by changing their reasoning and saying that because the accounts used the same IP address the account closure was being upheld.

In response, I provided information to show that the IP addresses associated with the two accounts were different and that simplefx had still wrongfully terminated my account and stolen the profits associated with it. In response to this, simplefx quoted an IP address that they say was primarily used by both accounts, and that "summarily, the complaint has been declined." However, upon thorough inspection of my network and device, and with input from the second user, I found that they quoted an IP address that I did not use to place any trades on through my account. Simplefx is using false accusations and incorrect information to justify their closing of my account, and to justify stealing profits from users.

Be wary of using simplefx or keeping any amounts of money on your account as they will use any opportunity to close your account and steal any profits you have made.

Edit: At an approximate calculation, and being wary to not add in any trades associated with the BCH pairs after the simplefx liquidity provider failure, they stole an approximate 400 LTC from my account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: