Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

Iconomi has good community, that is the key to success, and more good investment will help the price push.
Biggest key to success is the Iconomi team doing hard work and making smart decisions.
Which I think is happening, overall...

Waiting for Q3 report. I'm holding all my ICN tokens right now even though it cannot be used in the US and Canada due to the government's securities regulations.

anyway, present evolution is towards a multipolar world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ohio

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:38:40 AM

Iconomi has been added to REVEX.CO !

You can now write your opinions and experiences about Iconomi at REVEX.CO/Iconomi

ICN welcome to REVEX.CO Smiley

Hello any one here can help me how i can contact support of Iconomi pls. help me thank you
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

Hello any one here can help me how i can contact support of Iconomi pls. help me thank you

try this out - http://www.giyf.com
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:12:06 AM

Iconomi has good community, that is the key to success, and more good investment will help the price push.
Biggest key to success is the Iconomi team doing hard work and making smart decisions.
Which I think is happening, overall...

Waiting for Q3 report. I'm holding all my ICN tokens right now even though it cannot be used in the US and Canada due to the government's securities regulations.
Yes, hopefully the SEC regulations will be cleared up in the coming year, which should give a huge boost to crypto in general.

Just bought some extra ICN, FUD is keeping prices down. But I'm reassured by the latest AMA that Iconomi still wants to reward ICN hodlers, even though they're still vague on a lot of points.
October 2018 will probably be the big break-out point. That's when the dev team receive all their tokens and voting rights will come into play for token hodlers. Up to then it's in Iconomi and the dev team's best interest to keep the price low. More cheap buybacks and possibly they're even loading up on ICN tokens personally.

I'm secretly hoping they will return to dividends instead of buybacks at some point. Would be great if we could vote on that.
But that will depend for the most part on the regulator if it will be interesting or not.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:58:09 PM

Just bought more ICN, this rocket will be lifting off sooner rather then later Smiley
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

Just bought more ICN, this rocket will be lifting off sooner rather then later Smiley
I hope your wish come true.I think chinese are selling their hlodings but I am sure icn willl soon pick up

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

Just bought some extra ICN, FUD is keeping prices down.

I don't think that is FUD mate. There is a lot of ICOs currently and one eat maret share of another that is all.
Sure that ICN is security (profit sharing) but after all if they are buying back tokens WHO CARES ?
Even if ICONOMI will be last buyer on Etherdelta who cares - if they buyback those tokens for real ?

If ICONOMI people will be honest ICN token cannot be stoper even if it is security.
Maybe it will be less pumped but it will gain value over time for sure - if devs will keep buying back.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:26:13 AM

I personally think that the token will take off hard eventually because
1) Everyone who will pay big fees (big long term daa managers) on iconomi site would want to get on icn so they can take part of the fees back.
2)We've all seen what marketing does to a coin - crazy hype, and marketing will start soon.
3)In the future there will be no bad news for this coin, there can't be any. Less buybacks it's the worst that may happen and it's still a good news.
4)psychological factor - even with a big market cap the price will be "cheap" because of the big supply and man people LOVE cheap stuff.
5) and sure the moast important will be utility of the token - TBA.

For a comparasion i think we are right now where bitcoin was in 2009-2010.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:34:35 AM

I don't think that is FUD mate. There is a lot of ICOs currently and one eat maret share of another that is all.
Sure that ICN is security (profit sharing) but after all if they are buying back tokens WHO CARES ?
Even if ICONOMI will be last buyer on Etherdelta who cares - if they buyback those tokens for real ?

If ICONOMI people will be honest ICN token cannot be stoper even if it is security.
Maybe it will be less pumped but it will gain value over time for sure - if devs will keep buying back.

The issue I have with the buy back is that the team may be manipulating the price, by putting pressure on the price and keeping it down for them to be buying it up at a cheap price, I still believe the buying back thing is a breach of agreement also there are alot of projects coming up with new model that is going to be fair to investors, let just admit this ICN tokens are security, so why are they trying to deny the obvious
Gutenhans

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:49:08 AM

The issue I have with the buy back is that the team may be manipulating the price, by putting pressure on the price and keeping it down for them to be buying it up at a cheap price, I still believe the buying back thing is a breach of agreement also there are alot of projects coming up with new model that is going to be fair to investors, let just admit this ICN tokens are security, so why are they trying to deny the obvious

I also think the team has no interest in raising the price at the moment. But please don't underestimate the hype for a QUICK proffit. That's why many people are selling. same reason almoast everybody who had bitcoin at first gave it away on the road.

The upcomming FIAT gateway will help a lot of people get in and out volume/trading.

What is the hurry anyway? the waiting time to purchase a super sport car is around 2 years so i got time.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

I also think the team has no interest in raising the price at the moment. But please don't underestimate the hype for a QUICK proffit. That's why many people are selling. same reason almoast everybody who had bitcoin at first gave it away on the road.

The upcomming FIAT gateway will help a lot of people get in and out volume/trading.

What is the hurry anyway? the waiting time to purchase a super sport car is around 2 years so i got time.

You both are talking nonsense. The team has officially said in the last AMA that they are not keeping the price down.
If you don't trust them with official statements, there is no point to be part of the project.

They simply don't care about the price at the moment. They care to make a secured, robust and easy to use product that will be used by institutional and traditional firms, aka big money..
Why it is so hard to understand? Get your head out of the over hyped ICO bubble..
Most teams just hype, update, and are very active in social channels. Product - nah, not important. They won;t be around in 2-5 years though
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

The FUD I'm talking about is the recent China fears which has caused a pullback of the entire market. But you're right, the coin hasn't been doing well for a long time. I don't think they can directly influence the price though (except through extra marketing).

Something I find hard to get my head around, considering how solid the project/team looks. They have an excellent business model, first-mover advantage, a working platform, a lot of customers and money flowing in. I read somewhere they're already cashflow positive... Plus they will become such a whale (hedge) that they can really influence the general market, that's why I'm also in BLX. A lot of money will flow to BLX, which will cause the price to rise.

Compare that with an ICO that just has a whitepaper and a vague roadmap. Crazy... I guess you're right, people want to bet on the shiny, new thing where they possibly can get a 10-100x return.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

look like iconomi founders invest here..good..

https://www.viberate.io/

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Gutenhans

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:15:16 AM

You both are talking nonsense. The team has officially said in the last AMA that they are not keeping the price down.
If you don't trust them with official statements, there is no point to be part of the project.

They simply don't care about the price at the moment. They care to make a secured, robust and easy to use product that will be used by institutional and traditional firms, aka big money..
Why it is so hard to understand? Get your head out of the over hyped ICO bubble..
Most teams just hype, update, and are very active in social channels. Product - nah, not important. They won;t be around in 2-5 years though
i'm not talking nonesense. They really have no interest in raising the price at the moment. Not having a interest in driving the price up is driving the price down. We know that is how it works, and they know that as well. I trust them with the statements and they said the same thing in the last AMA that there's no interest in driving the price up because they want organic growth. based on what they said i can see how this is driving the price down and let's steady hands take the "wheel". A smaller price per token (now) is more proffit for the token holders (near/far future). i personally think this token will have one of the biggest and moast constant gains in 2-5 years time.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

i'm not talking nonesense. They really have no interest in raising the price at the moment. Not having a interest in driving the price up is driving the price down. We know that is how it works, and they know that as well. I trust them with the statements and they said the same thing in the last AMA that there's no interest in driving the price up because they want organic growth. based on what they said i can see how this is driving the price down and let's steady hands take the "wheel". A smaller price per token (now) is more proffit for the token holders (near/far future). i personally think this token will have one of the biggest and moast constant gains in 2-5 years time.
yes, exactly. When big money will enter the market they will evaluate companies by their performance in the past 2-5 years. And most "coins" are a joke and artificially pumped..

I do agree that in mid-long term it is better. Let them dump.. People forget that the big money is out there and not in crypto.  Just for a proportion - the entire crypto market cap is less than McDonald's cap
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

why is the ICN token suddenly not verified on etherscan, are they turning scam this time?
i was browsing there for a bit to investigate some ERC tokens and found out about it. anyone noticed this too or are they burning tokens again?
i never really thought ICN could dip this low after it went $5

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ovsa

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

Does anybody know how to get in iconomi slack? i dont have ...@iconomi.net account Sad
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

why is the ICN token suddenly not verified on etherscan, are they turning scam this time?
i was browsing there for a bit to investigate some ERC tokens and found out about it. anyone noticed this too or are they burning tokens again?
i never really thought ICN could dip this low after it went $5

https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI

I didn't see any kind of problem regrading verify issue it showing normal status like it was brfore or maybe this issue has been sorted out. I don't think ICN has been turned into scam even current price went down so low but much hard to keep control over the market.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:05:42 PM

When is the next buyback planned ?
A upward trend would be much welcome...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

WGXtreme

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

When is the next buyback planned ?
A upward trend would be much welcome...
If I´m not mistaken it will begin in october.
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: