Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

Who gives a fuck , ICONOMI team know how to make money, so chill and let them do it for you Grin

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:33:18 AM

Tomorrow is the big day.Lets see what happens.Icn will either die or pump to new level

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Mendeleev

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:34:41 AM

Lol...

My thought exactly..  Smiley  This is what we call "a storm in a teacup."   Wink  Two members who are not really "developers" to begin with left for a complementary business (who will continue to serve Iconomi with their research and knowledge), and we have a splitting of Iconomi into two teams?  Grin

Talking about spinning a non-event into a crisis. Jeez.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whales take advantage of any novelty to destabilize prices and appropriate your tokens.
Each day that passes, it will be more difficult to try to keep the ICN price low  Grin Grin Grin.
The pump is approaching.
HOLD. Cool

Ok, I've held my tongue too long...

You're right. It's not a crisis. It's just laughable. They got more than enough money in ICO already. There's no need for this to be a new company. They could execute the exact same thing within Iconomi, using funds they already have.

The fact they type out some quick explanation in a blog post doesn't change that, and people dancing along to their tune (like you) just come across as naive. Actually, YOU personally come across as somebody who is working for them.

People who say Iconomi are making great decisions, money making pros etc... Maybe you're right - they're good at making money... for themselves.

This team are full of lies and broken promises. And now they are literally running a second ICO, and passing it off as something different. They've packaged a second ICO as "these 2 guys who work for Iconomi are starting a separate entity" and people are actually falling for it.

I've seen so many people mock second rounds (including fanboys on Slack) and I believe one of the Medium posts even said a second round is a bad sign. Yet when Iconomi does it, it's all good, because they worded it just right enough to make it look different. It's not different at all, no matter how many mental gymnastics you do.

Have they even sorted out the major problem they had, with their platform inevitably causing major price movements in the market? The problem they couldn't solve on their own, and had to ask INVESTORS if they knew somebody capable of solving it for them.

Honestly, some of you here are wedged so far up Iconomi's ass that they could literally cancel the project, say "Actually we're taking a year off to rethink this whole thing" and you'd STILL say "Nice move Iconomi! Another great decision from the team. You all need a nice rest. This is good for Iconomi in the long run. Mewn!"

... and anybody who even voices opinions like these are accused of spreading FUD. Open your eyes. These people are taking you for a ride, because they can - and because you're letting them.

Anyway, go ahead and shout me down. Call me a fudder. Think I'm an idiot. I'm just sharing my honest opinion. Hopefully it will resonate with some people. The ones who agree are probably already gone, or slowly closing their positions.

To the ones who disagree... I said it before; I wish you luck. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Edit: Woah! So many people replied while I was typing this!
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

Who gives a fuck , ICONOMI team know how to make money, so chill and let them do it for you Grin

THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FOR THEMSELVES YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE AND TAKE CONTROL INSTEAD OF BEING A LAZY FUCKER ON AUTO-PILOT.

I have made 150% ROI on ICN, faggot. Wink You seems come from shitty place because normal language is not your friend. Good luck on shitting your pants when people will get over 1000% ROI out of it.

I am working on my businesses 24/7, crypto is just passive income. So maybe you have the issues with your own life, I see you have BIG EGO and small dick.

Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
RS1235

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:41:00 AM

First the buy back news boost us to 64 then this splitting team news pull us back to 50..great job iconomi. Great job.

They should of released the splitting of the team first, down we go again.   Sad

Where can I read about any split, smells very scammy to me.
trumpc2016

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 10:48:12 AM

Lol...

My thought exactly..  Smiley  This is what we call "a storm in a teacup."   Wink  Two members who are not really "developers" to begin with left for a complementary business (who will continue to serve Iconomi with their research and knowledge), and we have a splitting of Iconomi into two teams?  Grin

Talking about spinning a non-event into a crisis. Jeez.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whales take advantage of any novelty to destabilize prices and appropriate your tokens.
Each day that passes, it will be more difficult to try to keep the ICN price low  Grin Grin Grin.
The pump is approaching.
HOLD. Cool

You're right. It's not a crisis. It's just laughable. They got more than enough money in ICO already. There's no need for this to be a new company. They could execute the exact same thing within Iconomi, using funds they already have.

The fact they type out some quick explanation in a blog post doesn't change that, and people dancing along to their tune (like you) just come across as naive. Actually, YOU personally come across as somebody who is working for them.

People who say Iconomi are making great decisions, money making pros etc... Maybe you're right - they're good at making money... for themselves.

This team are full of lies and broken promises. And now they are literally running a second ICO, and passing it off as something different. They've packaged a second ICO as "these 2 guys who work for Iconomi are starting a separate entity" and people are actually falling for it.

I've seen so many people mock second rounds (including fanboys on Slack) and I believe one of the Medium posts even said a second round is a bad sign. Yet when Iconomi does it, it's all good, because they worded it just right enough to make it look different. It's not different at all, no matter how many mental gymnastics you do.

Have they even sorted out the major problem they had, with their platform inevitably causing major price movements in the market? The problem they couldn't solve on their own, and had to ask INVESTORS if they knew somebody capable of solving it for them.

Honestly, some of you here are wedged so far up Iconomi's ass that they could literally cancel the project, say "Actually we're taking a year off to rethink this whole thing" and you'd STILL say "Nice move Iconomi! Another great decision from the team. You all need a nice rest. This is good for Iconomi in the long run. Mewn!"

... and anybody who even voices opinions like these are accused of spreading FUD. Open your eyes. These people are taking you for a ride, because they can - and because you're letting them.

Anyway, go ahead and shout me down. Call me a fudder. Think I'm an idiot. I'm just sharing my honest opinion. Hopefully it will resonate with some people. The ones who agree are probably already gone, or slowly closing their positions.

To the ones who disagree... I said it before; I wish you luck. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Edit: Woah! So many people replied while I was typing this!

I will agree that it's not cool to make new project while other is not working. It's sketchy, though it can be good for them and us, there is risk always. They made second project just to supplement first and to be sure that one of it really gets on top one day.

I personally think that their new baby will not succeed because their business model is not clear as ICONOMI and in all cases depends on people who are making new projects, so it's very high risk thing.

Though, ICONOMI will be fundamental project which will support this new one with the success of their own,but only if they will launch that platform and it will work as planned. Good luck to all of us!

Mendeleev

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

I will agree that it's not cool to make new project while other is not working. It's sketchy, though it can be good for them and us, there is risk always. They made second project just to supplement first and to be sure that one of it really gets on top one day.

I personally think that their new baby will not succeed because their business model is not clear as ICONOMI and in all cases depends on people who are making new projects, so it's very high risk thing.

Though, ICONOMI will be fundamental project which will support this new one with the success of their own,but only if they will launch that platform and it will work as planned. Good luck to all of us!

Thank you for your reasonable reply.

I have said before, I'll still buy ICNX if it ever reaches the public. So I'm not totally against the project. But so many things have made me lose faith in the team.

At least if the platform launches successfully, I'll be able to trust them for getting that finished, which is why I'll happily buy their product.
ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:05:54 AM

Domain: cofound.it
Created: 2013-01-23 08:00:00
Last Update: 2016-10-05 13:07:13
Expire Date: 2017-10-05

Registrant
Organization: STRELOVOD D.O.O.

Admin Contact
Name: MITJA ZAGAR

Technical Contacts

https://www.linkedin.com/in/wwwmz

make your own mind up.....

Mendeleev

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

Registrant

Admin Contact

Technical Contacts

Nice find.

I'd be interested to see what the die-hard fans think of that.

There might be some justification, but I can't think of one. Just looks really sketchy. This was planned months ago, but we're being told it's a new idea born from necessity.

Does anybody have any different thoughts on that?

Edit: If anybody thinks I'm looking to buy back in cheaper, put that thought out of your mind right now. I'm not touching ICN again. Far too risky, even at 20k sat.
JL901_NL

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

Wasn't the platform going to add beta testers (which it did) and launch in Q1 2017? I thought it read that somewhere...
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

Early thought on Iconomi's latest move:

You can think of the new arrangement this way: Iconomi will continue to play the role of a passive hedge fund investor, while cofound.it will take on the traditional functions of a venture capital firm.

To me, this move does make sense because it'll give "Iconomi the Brand" a bit of needed clarity. one of the problems I identified last month is that Iconomi was doing too many things at once: It was acting as an offshore hedge fund, venture capital firm, and a trading platform. (see my post from Feb. 24th).

Iconomi was trying too hard to be a "Jack of all trades." There is a downside to this approach of lumping every business activities under one name -- 1) it's easy to lose focus and get distracted by the side businesses, and not spend as much effort and energy on what's really making money for your core business, 2) the team might not be as effective because overlapping roles will create confusion to the team members' individual responsibilities, 3) your brand might suffer a clarify issue and will not be appealing to your potential customers. For instance, a startup company might not want to get involved with Iconomi because he thinks that Iconomi is just a digital platform and not a serious, traditional venture capital firm. This is the kind of "brand clarity" issue I'm talking about. This is what having a dedicated venture capital arm like cofound.it can solve.

That point of yours is really valid by my opinion. Focusing on core business and outsource what is not your corebusiness seems like a good idea

whysky

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:35:57 AM

What if cofound.it is just a small spin-off collecting 1-2mln USD by its ICO? they are collecting money to pay some coaches. cmon guys, its no big deal!!!
nejchi31

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:36:39 AM

Yani's word:

"it in no way impacts core ICONOMI development and business
the risk is all on cofound.it "

So why the f*** are panic, the team stays the same, the vision is the same...people come and go, face it, ffs
TIBB

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

Registrant

Admin Contact

Technical Contacts

I own about 20-30 URL's that I'm not using.  I'm just waiting for the right opportunity or project to use one of the names.  

Jani and Jan confirmed on slack that ICN holders will effectively own a % of this new company.  The exact details will be released.

IMO new companies would rather work with a company that is purely focused on ICO's (like CoFound.it) than a company that also has their own project (like ICONOMI).  

It was also confirmed yesterday in the slack all due diligence and information sourced by CoFound.it would be passed onto ICONOMI for free.  Other companies who plan to invest would need to pay for this data.  Also ICONOMI will retain a share of the company CoFound.it.

The fact that CoFound.it is partnering with Deloitte brings enormous credibility and enormous potential for our ICNP investments.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:02:42 PM

Hi Mendeleev,

Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm actually flattered by your comment.  Smiley  It really speaks volume for the quality of my analysis.  Grin  The truth is I was genuinely happy when Iconomi accepted my proposal of the "buyback program" and went through with it.  It was really a coincidence though.

So.. what lies and broken promises you were talking about?  Were you holding your tongue too, when ICN was flying for the past 3 days? Smiley Your post has more holes than Swiss cheese, so I won't bother to refute it.  Smiley

And No, I don't work for Iconomi. I do consider it an honor when someone insinuates it though.  Smiley
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

Price prediction after 1 April?
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:15:07 PM

800+
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

Those who think this is a negative move for Iconomi need to pull their heads out their fucking asses!!!

Seriously? So the team at Iconomi have found a new business niche they want to move into. Great... they are business people and if they see a money making opportunity why not?! We would all do the same.... that's why we invested in Iconomi in the first place.

They have clearly stated they are running an ICO to fund this new business as they don't want to use Iconomi ICO money to fund it. Great! Why do people have a problem with this!? Bloody idiots!!

The fact that this company will only add value and resources to Iconomi and it is not taking anything away from the development of the Iconomi platform, which is what we are all waiting for is nothing but a positive.

Iconomi already had members of staff employed to do this ico "research" so why not expand this sector if the need is there? This will give Iconomi great insider knowledge whilst also being able to promote Iconomi and ICN to other tech startups and blockchain enthusiasts.

So much FUD and people acting like you own Iconomi or Iconomi owes you. FFS. If you invested in the Iconomi ICO you have already earnt some good profit! Stop moaning like little fucking babies every time Iconomi makes a change you might not see the positives in. We all know blockchain technology and businesses are still adapting and growing. Anybody involved in blockchain has to adapt and change with the ecosystem or be left behind.

You think you can do a better job?!? Still probably living with your parents letting them do ya washing and cooking your dinner. Whining fucking babies.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

I say

1 ICN = 1$

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lnbs

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

I say

1 ICN = 1$

You know that's tomorrow, right?? And we r at 0.55$/ICN today....  Cheesy Huh Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: