Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:07:36 AM

A friend  Sad

You have the doggies
Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:08:22 AM

This just in. Iconomi team members are not allowed to take vacations. They must work 24/7 365 days a year just like we do in our normal jobs that totally never have vacation time- ever. Additionally, they are not allowed to travel freely. Don't you know? Working for Iconomi means you must give up your basic human rights.

Trolls are getting desperate. The quality of their meaningless FUD is lower than ever

But did you hear? Both Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump are interested in Iconomi!! This is going to be YUUUUGE!  Cheesy

xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:13:22 AM

This just in. Iconomi team members are not allowed to take vacations. They must work 24/7 365 days a year just like we do in our normal jobs that totally never have vacation time- ever. Additionally, they are not allowed to travel freely. Don't you know? Working for Iconomi means you must give up your basic human rights.

Trolls are getting desperate. The quality of their meaningless FUD is lower than ever

But did you hear? Both Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump are interested in Iconomi!! This is going to be YUUUUGE!  Cheesy

What this is epic news! I just saw them talk to Warren Buffet. I confirm he is also interested in Iconomi. I listened to their conversion!
We are going outside the orbit of the earth.. Soon!
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:19:35 AM

But did you hear? Both Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump are interested in Iconomi!! This is going to be YUUUUGE!  Cheesy

What this is epic news! I just saw them talk to Warren Buffet. I confirm he is also interested in Iconomi. I listened to their conversion!
We are going outside the orbit of the earth.. Soon!

My secret source just told me the Rothschild family is actually behind Iconomi! There's no way it can fail now! 
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:21:12 AM

fennyler;ererg-wolf I just want you to know I'm never going to let you live this down on here, it's just too funny.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

Thanks for trying to make this about me, that's awfully sweet of you. And I mean why wouldn't people take your word and advice? You're the person who found out before anyone else that both Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are interested in Iconomi!! You must have the best sources of information ever! You and evidence just go hand-in-hand, clearly.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

Keep letting it out man, you are clearly projecting you personal issues onto me and this seems cathartic for you. Does it feel good?

So again how did you know Iconomi is working with a nuclear despot?  Cheesy
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:36:05 AM

There you have it.

ICONOMI is using YOUR funds to travel the world instead of working.....

North Korea?

Seriously?

ICONOMI is now dealing with nuclear despots?

Roll Eyes

requoting this because the ICN shills seem intent on burying this info.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:37:07 AM

There you have it.

North Korea?

Seriously?

Roll Eyes

Re-quoting this because it is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on BCT.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:38:31 AM

There you have it.

North Korea?

Seriously?

Roll Eyes

How do you know what funds he used? How expensive do you think it is to go to NK for a few days lol?

He's a free man he can go on a trip wherever he wants.

You're tying to equate taking a personal trip to NK as working with a nuclear despot   Cheesy  what the hell is wrong with your heads?

You guys are getting really desperate with these attempts at criticism. But I thank you, this is just free ammo people can use to show how nuts you are and discredit you.

Please don't delete his post Daparski, it's too funny.

how do you know he's using his personal funds?

Why don't you enlighten us then since you seem privy to information that us, the mere mortal investors of ICONOMI are not?

How do you know that he's not filing that ICO money as expenses for trips around the world?

Please tell us....

PS: wonder what Donald Trump would do if he gets wind that ICONOMI is trying to do business with a nuclear despot.

This is a close second though, the PS is priceless.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

There you have it.

North Korea?

Seriously?

Roll Eyes

Re-quoting this because it is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on BCT.

glad that you find it funny...

let's see if other US based investors share your outlook.

Wink
Can you tell me again how you know what funds he used? And why visiting North Korea automatically means one is trying to work with their despotic leader? That'd be great, thanks!

Of course if you can't answer either of those questions it shows that you are a manipulative liar but I'm sure you'll have no problem answering them in your next response. You won't try to deflect and avoid the questions, you would never do that.

Wink
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:42:21 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 07:55:58 AM by MalReynolds

NK?  Seriously?  WTF?

I grow increasingly weary of the shell game being played by ICONOMI.  It is killing me that nobody is asking - OR ESPECIALLY ANSWERING - the right questions here.

The goal of ICONOMI is to earn a ROI for ICN holders who funded them in the ICO.  To generate this ROI, ICONOMI is running three projects - DAMP, ICNX and ICNP.  

Now what do each of these three projects contribute to the ROI of ICN holders?  DAMP = fees.  ICNX = percentage increases.  ICNP = multiples.

If you could only have one project contributing to the ROI of your ICN, which would you choose - the project returning fees on your investment, the project returning percentage increases on your investment, or the project returning multiples on your investment?

When ICONOMI first came out of the ICO, it had resources in five currencies:  BTC, ETH, LSK, EUR and USD.  The total amount of resources raised from the ICO was around 17,000 BTC. The deal was that 10,000 BTC would go to fund ICONOMI development and the rest would be put into ICNP.

The original ICNP resources at the end of ICO were around 7000 BTC equivalent  worth 605.89 USD each.  This totaled roughly $4.25 million.

Key questions -  Has the money allocated to ICNP been segregated into seperate accounts from the original 10K BTC of ICONOMI operating expenses?  How much of what currency was set aside to go into ICNP?   What are the account numbers for the BTC, ETH and LSK that have been allocated to ICNP?

What percent of the total ICNP fund has been spent purchasing other cryptocurrencies and what percent of it remains unused so far?

What are the new currencies that ICNP has taken a stake in - dates of purchase, cost per coin at time of purchase, and amounts puchased?

Since the ICO, BTC has appreciated by a factor of 1.97, ETH has appreciated by a factor of 3.68 and LSK has appreciated by a factor of 1.20.    

What is the appreciated value of the unused ICNP funds?

Waiting for a published quarterly report with all this info is so old economy.

Where can I find a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information?  

And since I know the answer to the question above, here's another:

When will a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information go online?

I have cross-posted these questions directly to Slack and Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/65ba12/questions_on_icnp/
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:44:39 AM

A clue indeed for a Supernova ICN.. Haha

Does it correspond for another Beta "Nuclear" Test?

Release it already  Grin

Just don't tease us.  Tongue
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:46:29 AM

NK?  Seriously?  WTF?

I grow increasingly weary of the shell game being played by ICONOMI.  It is killing me that nobody is asking - OR ESPECIALLY ANSWERING - the right questions here.

The goal of ICONOMI is to earn a ROI for ICN holders who funded them in the ICO.  To generate this ROI, ICONOMI is running three projects - DAMP, ICNX and ICNP.  

Now what do each of these three projects contribute to the ROI of ICN holders?  DAMP = fees.  ICNX = percentage increases.  ICNP = multiples.

If you could only have one project contributing to the ROI of your ICN, which would you choose - the project returning fees on your investment, the project returning percentage increases on your investment, or the project returning multiples on your investment?

When ICONOMI first came out of the ICO, it had resources in five currencies:  BTC, ETH, LSK, EUR and USD.  The total amount of resources raised from the ICO was around 17,000 BTC. The deal was that 10,000 BTC would go to fund ICONOMI development and the rest would be put into ICNP.

The original ICNP resources at the end of ICO were around 7000 BTC equivalent  worth 605.89 USD each.  This totaled roughly $4.25 million.

Key questions -  Has the money allocated to ICNP been segregated into seperate accounts from the original 10K BTC of ICONOMI operating expenses?  How much of what currency was set aside to go into ICNP?   What are the account numbers for the BTC, ETH and LSK that have been allocated to ICNP?

What percent of the total ICNP fund has been spent purchasing other cryptocurrencies and what percent of it remains unused so far?

What are the new currencies that ICNP has taken a stake in - dates of purchase, cost per coin at time of purchase, and amounts puchased?

Since the ICO, BTC has appreciated by a factor of 1.97, ETH has appreciated by a factor of 3.68 and LSK has appreciated by a factor of 1.20.    What is the appreciated value of the unused ICNP funds?

Where can I find a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information?  

When will a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information go online?
Dude Donald Trump and Kim Jung Un are interested in Iconomi, relax it's going to be YUUUUGE.

But all joking aside, maybe you should go ask them in slack. Jani was in there earlier, I have never seen you in there. Why are you posting these questions in here? They won't see them with all the the other posts burying them. You are a big enough holder to try and leverage your stake to get more answers.

It appears reddit is also better for getting answers from the team, if you post this we can upvote it to the top of the subreddit so they'll have to address it in some capacity.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:54:54 AM

NK?  Seriously?  WTF?

Since the ICO, BTC has appreciated by a factor of 1.97, ETH has appreciated by a factor of 3.68 and LSK has appreciated by a factor of 1.20.    What is the appreciated value of the unused ICNP funds?

I have cross-posteed these questions directly to Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/65ba12/questions_on_icnp/

Hey Stormia.

I'll let the bossman take it from here.

Kiss

Yeah, as you should you tool. Because his questions and concerns are legitimate while your posts are straight from an episode of info wars with alex jones.  

Kiss

Upvoting your reddit post for visibility, Mal. Hopefully they'll get back to your with a concrete answer. The only thing I will say is that you being hung up on quarterly financial reports being old economy seems a bit odd here since they are forming a company and that company is going to have to comply with old economy rules and regulations, not the expectations of cryptocurrency traders and investors.
stormia

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:02:40 AM

Yeah, as you should you tool. Because his questions and concerns are legitimate while your posts are straight from an episode of info wars with alex jones.  

Kiss

funny how you toed the line about Mal's "concerns" being "legitimate" because he's one of the biggest holders....

such hypocrisy.....

you quaking into your little boots yet?

you'd better.....he could annihilate your "investment" in seconds....a bit like what Big Daddy Trump's going to do with Kim's ass... Kiss

His post is nothing like yours. You are an absolute moron if you think saying this:

There you have it.

North Korea?

Seriously?

Roll Eyes
followed by this:

how do you know he's using his personal funds?

Why don't you enlighten us then since you seem privy to information that us, the mere mortal investors of ICONOMI are not?

How do you know that he's not filing that ICO money as expenses for trips around the world?

Please tell us....

PS: wonder what Donald Trump would do if he gets wind that ICONOMI is trying to do business with a nuclear despot.

is the same as saying this:

NK?  Seriously?  WTF?

Since the ICO, BTC has appreciated by a factor of 1.97, ETH has appreciated by a factor of 3.68 and LSK has appreciated by a factor of 1.20.    

What is the appreciated value of the unused ICNP funds?

I have cross-posted these questions directly to Slack and Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/65ba12/questions_on_icnp/

You don't ask any specific questions to the team. You don't even outline any concerns, instead you just state what you think as though it is a fact in an attempt to fearmonger. You have the audacity to equate visiting NK to working with their despotic leader. Do you have a brain at all in there? Can you really not see the difference here and are you admitting you are incapable of that? Your motives and intentions here are as transparent as the empty void in your skull.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:04:29 AM

ICNP already has the capitalization level that Blockchain Capital is trying to achieve to do the exact same thing with better terms to the investor.  Why ICONOMI is not issuing daily press releases touting its head start over B.C is totally beyond me.
atricoz

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:10:13 AM

Why this topic is so crowded with trolls? I cannot get it Huh
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

People want see ICN higher than $1  and growing, not dropping. Plus of course we are waiting for public access to platform!!!!!!!!!!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
stratisage

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

Why this topic is so crowded with trolls? I cannot get it Huh

Only trolls in NK. Get over it. Cheesy Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: