Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:01:23 AM

Why this topic is so crowded with trolls? I cannot get it Huh

Only trolls in NK. Get over it. Cheesy Grin

Kim Jung Un hated Iconomi. Thats why he sent those spy trolls, to dump the price. But Jani went there to persuade him in person that Iconomi doesnt want any harm to NK.

Thanks Jani for your heroic action! We can now go to the moon with a peace of mind!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

ICNP already has the capitalization level that Blockchain Capital is trying to achieve to do the exact same thing with better terms to the investor.  Why ICONOMI is not issuing daily press releases touting its head start over B.C is totally beyond me.

100% agree dude. Transparency is what we are missing here. This is what made me take % of my holdings from icn and throw into B.C.
We haven't heard what icos they invested after golem,santinent  Huh
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

NK?  Seriously?  WTF?

I grow increasingly weary of the shell game being played by ICONOMI.  It is killing me that nobody is asking - OR ESPECIALLY ANSWERING - the right questions here.

The goal of ICONOMI is to earn a ROI for ICN holders who funded them in the ICO.  To generate this ROI, ICONOMI is running three projects - DAMP, ICNX and ICNP.  

Now what do each of these three projects contribute to the ROI of ICN holders?  DAMP = fees.  ICNX = percentage increases.  ICNP = multiples.

If you could only have one project contributing to the ROI of your ICN, which would you choose - the project returning fees on your investment, the project returning percentage increases on your investment, or the project returning multiples on your investment?

When ICONOMI first came out of the ICO, it had resources in five currencies:  BTC, ETH, LSK, EUR and USD.  The total amount of resources raised from the ICO was around 17,000 BTC. The deal was that 10,000 BTC would go to fund ICONOMI development and the rest would be put into ICNP.

The original ICNP resources at the end of ICO were around 7000 BTC equivalent  worth 605.89 USD each.  This totaled roughly $4.25 million.

Key questions -  Has the money allocated to ICNP been segregated into seperate accounts from the original 10K BTC of ICONOMI operating expenses?  How much of what currency was set aside to go into ICNP?   What are the account numbers for the BTC, ETH and LSK that have been allocated to ICNP?

What percent of the total ICNP fund has been spent purchasing other cryptocurrencies and what percent of it remains unused so far?

What are the new currencies that ICNP has taken a stake in - dates of purchase, cost per coin at time of purchase, and amounts puchased?

Since the ICO, BTC has appreciated by a factor of 1.97, ETH has appreciated by a factor of 3.68 and LSK has appreciated by a factor of 1.20.    

What is the appreciated value of the unused ICNP funds?

Waiting for a published quarterly report with all this info is so old economy.

Where can I find a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information?  

And since I know the answer to the question above, here's another:

When will a continuously updated dashboard with this basic ICNP information go online?

I have cross-posted these questions directly to Slack and Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/65ba12/questions_on_icnp/

I'll just quote this for exposure then.

I hope your questions are answered in full, Mal.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

where the hell is that winking guy using james franco to promote this ICN? he is badly needed this time to joke around. Smiley
did they mistakenly sold their bags of GOLEM which had tremendously grown this time because if they had it still right now, the ICN price would have been mooning like asses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

where the hell is that winking guy using james franco to promote this ICN? he is badly needed this time to joke around. Smiley
did they mistakenly sold their bags of GOLEM which had tremendously grown this time because if they had it still right now, the ICN price would have been mooning like asses.

here he is....he's not happy

Holy fuck, look at Stratis.
Damn, wish I had invested in that one instead, with 1/12 of Iconomi's budget and they have done 30x.
mother of fuck.
Very disappointed on ICN so far to tell you the truth, looks like a bust.
First the delays, then they fuck up with the dividends.
Dividends was their selling ppint, what kind of dumbos change their selling point.
How fucking stupid can you be, it's suicide in this business, unless they don't give a fuck anymore
since they made their money, and trying to screw us over.

They better man up to their promises and start buying back in bulk.
Push it to at least 20x. Useless fucking russian scumbags.
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

Damn, wish I had invested in that one instead, with 1/12 of Iconomi's budget and they have done 30x.
mother of fuck.
Dividends was their selling ppint, what kind of dumbos change their selling point.
How fucking stupid can you be, it's suicide in this business, unless they don't give a fuck anymore

Supporters dropping every day.

This is what happens when you have terrible communication, no matter how many fanboys there are.

The time of reckoning is upon us!  Shocked
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:45:42 AM

mother of fuck.

This is what happens when you have terrible communication, no matter how many fanboys there are.

The time of reckoning is upon us!  Shocked

Another BS post by the concerned troll. You don't have any data about the numbers of supporters leaving or joining.
Honolulu or whatever his nick is was never a "supporter". He is just another dude that wants x20 return on his ICO investment. He couldn't care less about the project.
He got bitter when price didn't go up as fast as he was hoping.

You guys have a lot of work to do with the concerned BS posts.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:48:15 AM

The ICNX just hit an all time high at $.332

Does anyone have more INFO about the ICNX price? Are the beta testers using their own funds to own these and getting a "head" start or are they using "Test" funds?

Fuck!!  have these testers started the race, while I'm sat here with my thumb up my ass!! Roll Eyes Angry Cry

Can someone explain this, while I get my bloody trainers on!!
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

mother of fuck.

The time of reckoning is upon us!  Shocked

Another BS post by the concerned troll. You don't have any data about the numbers of supporters leaving or joining.
Honolulu or whatever his nick is was never a "supporter". He is just another dude that wants x20 return on his ICO investment. He couldn't care less about the project.

didn't you take a loan to "invest" in ICONOMI?

why exactly are you moderating this thread for free?

Aren't you also here for the money?

Everyone wants ICONOMI to go to the moon.

It's just that the behaviour of the ICONOMI team is raising all sorts of red flags....

Mendeleev

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:00:06 AM

Some fair points. Perhaps he did get bitter.

When are you going to call Mal a concern troll, by the way? Yes yes, you have your excuses for why one person is a troll and another isn't.

Let's forget every point I've ever made, and say I 100% agree with every question/point Mal has made today. Am I still trolling? Is he?

I called out inconsistency from Honolulumark:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789926.msg18579629#msg18579629

... why would I do that if I'm a troll with an agenda?

You're not thinking straight, Dappy.

Play the ball, not the man.

Mendeleev is your friend. Embrace him, as you would a cuddly kitten, or a fluffy puppy dog  Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 11:08:39 AM

mother of fuck.

shit even him had already gave up? lol i'm gonna miss that franco gif

i still have about 3000+ of this ICN waiting for the price to rise. i will be keeping this for good actually. i saw the rest of thier investment were making quite good. i think this time is just the time to test the weak hands.
keep yours for more than 2 years and you'll see this being rebought. Malreynolds pointed out good things like transparency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Daparski

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

When are you going to call Mal a concern troll, by the way? Yes yes, you have your excuses for why one person is a troll and another isn't.

Let's forget every point I've ever made, and say I 100% agree with every question/point Mal has made today. Am I still trolling? Is he?

Mendeleev is your friend. Embrace him, as you would a cuddly kitten, or a fluffy puppy dog  Smiley

You called his inconsistency and at the very next post you named it "supporters leaving"..

I've talked with Mal in slack, and his questions are legit. He follows the project since he has invested in it. Do you see him shitting around 24/7 and being concerned about things in Lisk community, after he closed his positions?
He also tries to build a constructive criticism and to help the project (and his investment) in various ways. Basically not just finger point at what's wrong, but suggest alternatives and actively trying to improve things. Far better than being constantly concerned, wouldn't you agree?

I am still trying to figure out why would one be the most active "contributor" in a dedicated forum for months after selling all of his tokens.

You could use this time to walk your dogs more often - would be much better for them, for the community you are so concerned about, and perhaps even for you.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:40:47 AM

You called his inconsistency and at the very next post you named it "supporters leaving"..

I've talked with Mal in slack, and his questions are legit. He follows the project since he has invested in it. Do you see him shitting around 24/7 and being concerned about things in Lisk community, after he closed his positions?
He also tries to build a constructive criticism and to help the project (and his investment) in various ways. Basically not just finger point at what's wrong, but suggest alternatives and actively trying to improve things. Far better than being constantly concerned, wouldn't you agree?

I am still trying to figure out why would one be the most active "contributor" in a dedicated forum for months after selling all of his tokens.

You could use this time to walk your dogs more often - would be much better for them, for the community you are so concerned about, and perhaps even for you.

Well said. I'm tired of looking up the ICN thread and seeing all these "concerned users" who have no ICN. FUDing has evolved, and even in this moderated thread, they found new ways to FUD

Simple as that

Mendeleev

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

I've already debunked the "you must own ICN" point a few times. I'm sorry you have such a poor memory.

Mal said he welcomes the input of gadflies like me. I think I'll listen to him, rather than you, on this occassion. As you also hold his opinion in high regard, I'm sure you understand  Smiley

Finger pointing has an important role. Before one can suggest a solution, one must acknowledge that a problem exists. People like you go against that. If you had your way, less people would be aware of the problems to begin with.

AND some "concerns" come with inherent solutions anyway. E.g. if I say "the team is not communicating enough", it is already implied that the solution would be "communicate more".

So you're just talking shit, because you get personally butthurt by old Uncle Mendeleev. You add nothing to the discussion. Your only aim is to silence it.

As ever, I thank you for your continued focus and input on my activities. However, I will continue to dismiss you as a fanboy with nothing of any substance to say.

It's been a pleasure, as always, Dapster.
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

Does anyone have more INFO about the ICNX price? Are the beta testers using their own funds to own these and getting a "head" start or are they using "Test" funds?

Fuck!!  have these testers started the race, while I'm sat here with my thumb up my ass!! Roll Eyes Angry Cry

Bump!

Daparski, do you have any info of above? Or anyone, Thanks in advance.  
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:46:25 AM

I've already debunked the "you must own ICN" point a few times. I'm sorry you have such a poor memory.

Mal said he welcomes the input of gadflies like me. I think I'll listen to him, rather than you, on this occassion. As you also hold his opinion in high regard, I'm sure you understand  Smiley

Finger pointing has an important role. Before one can suggest a solution, one must acknowledge that a problem exists. People like you go against that. If you had your way, less people would be aware of the problems to begin with.

AND some "concerns" come with inherent solutions anyway. E.g. if I say "the team is not communicating enough", it is already implied that the solution would be "communicate more".

So you're just talking shit, because you get personally butthurt by old Uncle Mendeleev. You add nothing to the discussion. Your only aim is to silence it.

As ever, I thank you for your continued focus and input on my activities. However, I will continue to dismiss you as a fanboy with nothing of any substance to say.

It's been a pleasure, as always, Dapster.

You must have a very high opinion of yourself. You always debunk arguments, yet I think you haven't been able to convince people here of your "genuine" concerns.

Daparski

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:48:13 AM

The censorship on this thread is disgusting.

Lat time I will reply to fake accounts. You want your posts not to be insta deleted - post with your real account.
Daparski

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:51:32 AM

Bump!

Daparski, do you have any info of above? Or anyone, Thanks in advance.  

Beta testers are using their own money (BTC or ETH) to buy ICNX. There is nothing of a "test" in that manner. Platform is operational, the only thing that is not enabled is withdraw of ICNX, hence the ICNX contract is not deployed yet.
Daparski

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

You must have a very high opinion of yourself. You always debunk arguments, yet I think you haven't been able to convince people here of your "genuine" concerns.

Was about to write something like that.
Must would mean that you are not allowed to post here.
Why is for the reason and agenda you have.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

Why is INC not on Polo yet?

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: