Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KattZ

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:08:41 PM

Remember when Iconomi fanboys would say that ICN couldn't be up because Bitcoin is so strong???

Yeah..  NO.  About every ALT with strong mission/tech/innovation and COMMUNICATING dev team on respectable exchange is way up.  Bitcoin hasn't gone up in awhile - Alts have had one of their best months ever and ICN sits in a 5 cent range.

I continue to follow this thread because I bought more ICN too high and I'm in the red.  This is the only coin I'm currently in the red on.  I trusted something I read about getting on Bittrex & Polo.

I'm not a troll and I have have not seen a more poorly executed communications strategy in crypto.

True dat, good idea, poor execution.
I mean, this could be sitting at $10 by now, if they had handled it well.
They need some American or other Western European to guide them, show them how it's done.
I am not a fan of ICONOMI's execution so far, but this is really patronizing. You need some random American or Western European to show them how it's done? Seriously? Like you, perhaps?

Obviously someone that is tech-economy savvy. Their mindset is just too communist to make it in the business. How else would you explain wasting 8 months fucking around, jerking us off while failing to deliver what the promised and in the end changing the fundamentals of their project?
He fucked up, get someone new to run the project, simple as that.
If they were serious about it there should be some firing going around.
Just like Ethereum fired Charles over his incompetence.

adding fuel to the fire....I like you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:44:56 PM

Remember when Iconomi fanboys would say that ICN couldn't be up because Bitcoin is so strong???

Yeah..  NO.  About every ALT with strong mission/tech/innovation and COMMUNICATING dev team on respectable exchange is way up.  Bitcoin hasn't gone up in awhile - Alts have had one of their best months ever and ICN sits in a 5 cent range.

I continue to follow this thread because I bought more ICN too high and I'm in the red.  This is the only coin I'm currently in the red on.  I trusted something I read about getting on Bittrex & Polo.

I'm not a troll and I have have not seen a more poorly executed communications strategy in crypto.

True dat, good idea, poor execution.
I mean, this could be sitting at $10 by now, if they had handled it well.
They need some American or other Western European to guide them, show them how it's done.
I am not a fan of ICONOMI's execution so far, but this is really patronizing. You need some random American or Western European to show them how it's done? Seriously? Like you, perhaps?

Obviously someone that is tech-economy savvy. Their mindset is just too communist to make it in the business. How else would you explain wasting 8 months fucking around, jerking us off while failing to deliver what the promised and in the end changing the fundamentals of their project?
He fucked up, get someone new to run the project, simple as that.
If they were serious about it there should be some firing going around.
Just like Ethereum fired Charles over his incompetence.

adding fuel to the fire....I like you Smiley

#nohomo
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

Anddd we are bottomed. Expect to see we back above 40ish soon guys.
Seems ICN is recovering now.Is it more buybacks?I hope it cross 74k this time Grin
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:52:02 AM

Anddd we are bottomed. Expect to see we back above 40ish soon guys.
Seems ICN is recovering now.Is it more buybacks?I hope it cross 74k this time Grin

The next price push would be across $1, a 100% growth would result in $1 and total mcap will be $100M, but of course if it really pump with 200%, it will took and advance into top 10 crypto tho
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:48:29 AM

still like the coin and proj but jesus fuck will this thing get back to ATH or what?  a gajillion $$$ ico yet the price still flubs around like a dead fish, waiting for any real price action and sky high value anytime nowwwww!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:53:44 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 04:18:38 AM by stormia

ICNP already has the capitalization level that Blockchain Capital is trying to achieve to do the exact same thing with better terms to the investor.  Why ICONOMI is not issuing daily press releases touting its head start over B.C is totally beyond me.

One of the three
Communist mindset, they fucked up, or they're lying.
Or all three, hope it's just the first one.

We should be at least at a $300m marketcap right now.
Hope those fuckers wake the fuck up and do what they have to do.

Wtf are you talking about "communist mindset"? You sound like an uncultured retard the more you open your mouth. One of the team members visited NK for a personal vacation, so now they are communists? Let me guess, you think Russia and former Soviet bloc countries are still communist? And that China's economy isn't highly capitalistic? They are developing a platform for cryptocurrency index funds and you think they have a communist mindset? A communist mindset is what led them to develop something that is capitalistic and libertarian by nature?

Based on what should we have a 300 mil market cap right now? The platform still needs to be finished and opened to the public. How is it that one of your options isn't that things are taking longer than they expected? Do you have any experience with software development? Delays are so normal in the industry it's become a meme. But you know better than them how long this should be taking? Or do you want them to release and hype an unfinished product? If you're such an expert why don't you do it yourself?
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:30:53 AM

But you know better than them how long this should be taking? Or do you want them to release and hype an unfinished product? If you're such an expert why don't you do it yourself?

For an investment of $10,000,000? That probably is closer to $30,000,000 now since they haven't spent any of that in investing?
It should take them a month tops.

I'd do it myself if I could, for $10,000,000,hell, I'd have this token sitting at top five right now.
We got to teach the team the American way of making it.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:53:43 AM

But you know better than them how long this should be taking? Or do you want them to release and hype an unfinished product? If you're such an expert why don't you do it yourself?

For an investment of $10,000,000? That probably is closer to $30,000,000 now since they haven't spent any of that in investing?

I'd do it myself if I could, for $10,000,000,hell, I'd have this token sitting at top five right now.

What a load of shit. Do you even hear yourself speak? If it's so easy why haven't you done it, or anybody else? It's a free market afterall.

honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:12:19 AM

What a load of shit. Do you even hear yourself speak? If it's so easy why haven't you done it, or anybody else? It's a free market afterall.

Tell you one thing though, for $30,000,000. Me or somebody else would be here every day
updating everyone about what's going on.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:46:25 AM

Tell you one thing though, for $30,000,000. Me or somebody else would be here every day
And that's why you are not the one with the 30M. You keep showing how little you know about real life operations.
Keep crying about missing pumps and let the adults do the real work
kokica2000

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:38:11 AM

You know that you are an embarrassment for other, decent American people with comments like this,  right?
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

And that's why you are not the one with the 30M. You keep showing how little you know about real life operations.

+1 , It's very hard to make big project with billions of market cap and they are slowly approaching it. We are also making platform for real world use, not related to crypto, but with market over 6 trillion globally. We have re-made concept 5 times, currently making our first working prototype and it's been over 1 year already, zero income, only big costs, but it's worth to slowly go and make amazing product to get on top!

Though communication is not done right. They should contact people over 1 channel, but instead there are many channels and that why people are complaining.

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:11:47 AM

its clear AF that the roadmap and milestones were not thought out properly. when you miss milestones, its always a disaster. and with 30Mil USD collected, there CANNOT be a shortage of resources. So there can be only one possibility that they messed up big time.

there is no need to fight and hurl personal insults at each other. lets wait for updates (which should be periodic.. weekly? monthly? bi-monthly? and not random bullshit like "within 2 days" etc.) and hope that no more surprises are lurking in their closets (like coinfund ico).  if they make it up then of course the price may increase (although there is no use for ICN.. wtf?) or else lets move on to some better project and team.
icntodamoonandlambos

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

its clear AF that the roadmap and milestones were not thought out properly. when you miss milestones, its always a disaster. and with 30Mil USD collected, there CANNOT be a shortage of resources. So there can be only one possibility that they messed up big time.

there is no need to fight and hurl personal insults at each other. lets wait for updates (which should be periodic.. weekly? monthly? bi-monthly? and not random bullshit like "within 2 days" etc.) and hope that no more surprises are lurking in their closets (like coinfund ico).  if they make it up then of course the price may increase (although there is no use for ICN.. wtf?) or else lets move on to some better project and team.

No no no no no no no, I don`t like the way you talk. This should be deleted. Immediately.
ICOIN897

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

Just be patient and you will be rewarded. I was going to hold this for 1y+ anyway.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

I think what honolulumark is trying to say is we need to get rich or die trying here.

And 30 million dollars isn't cool, you know what's cool?

3 billion dollars.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

I'm unsure about the whole American/communist/capitalist comment, but Mark brings up some solid points.
Where is the transparency/accountability to coinholders?  Mark seems to understand how Crypto and $$$ work.

I can't say the same for the folks with blind support/allegiance to ICN. 

Do the Newbie/fanboys on this thread ever look at other coins to see how communications in Crypto works? 

Do you even know about other coins?

I have been buying more ICN to lower my dollar cost average, but I'd buy a lot more we could occasionally hear from the Dev team.
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:43:23 PM

Just be patient and you will be rewarded. I was going to hold this for 1y+ anyway.

Would it make it easier for you to HOLD & even buy more on dips if the ICN communicated better or even had some participation in this thread?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:53:23 PM

weren't we all peony here lol
it feels like they are deliberately not responding and dumping coders just to drag the price down so they can buy back.  you're back honolulumark  Smiley price is above ICO still, its yet not a dollar is that what is making you frown?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

ICONOMI is already rewarding Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: