Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 01:41:17 PM

I want to give you some faith into ICN!

They are here to make money and in the end of the day to get as much of tokens burned to increase their own share in their company! This means that price will increase all the time, when they will start making big profits it will go up more and more. In the end they will get most of the tokens burned and will receive all the profits from the platform to themselves. Which is good for investors, because it means that right time going out of this company would be only when there will be very small amount of tokens for HUGE price. Though their strategy is to own their business in the future and this alone proves that they are here for long ride and to make money!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

WHY THIS COIN SO UNDERVALUED?!
bloody Whales!!!
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

Is here any kind of masternode?

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

ICN is an ETH token.
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

Thanks for letting know. I still try to understand the concept. Trying to find investment opportunity.

ICN is an ETH token.

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
ICOIN897

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:22:09 PM

Just be patient and you will be rewarded. I was going to hold this for 1y+ anyway.

Would it make it easier for you to HOLD & even buy more on dips if the ICN communicated better or even had some participation in this thread?

Yes that's for sure, I'd like some more updates on this thread. The old thread was a mess, but some sort of communication through this one would be nice. Still bought the last dips succesfully, but with a smaller amount as I'm used to.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

Thanks for letting know. I still try to understand the concept. Trying to find investment opportunity.

ICN is an ETH token.

start here https://iconomi.net/ and here https://medium.com/iconominet

Some general info:

What Is ICONOMI?
ICONOMI is the missing link between the traditional and the rapidly growing blockchain economy. New and unique technical instruments allow anyone from beginners to blockchain experts to engage in the blockchain sphere

What is ICNX? (currently in beta)
Iconomi.index (ICNX) is Iconomi flagship Digital Asset Array.

ICNX makes it easy to buy into the growing blockchain industry without the hustle to pick the winners yourself or to maintain your own portfolio. You benefit from having a diverse investment and spread risk. The underlying assets currently included in the index represent 92% of the blockchain economy.
ICNX has 3% yearly fee and 0.1% entry/exit fee

What is ICNP?
ICONOMI.Performance (ICNP) is an actively managed Digital Asset Array with a high performance target that invests in ICOs. It is lead by a team of experts conducting thorough research and due diligence backed by Deloitte and CoFound.it. ICNP currently has investments in Golem, ByteBall and Santiment.
20% of ICNP realized profits will be distributed in a form of buy back/burn. More details here - https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-introduces-repayment-programme-54bfa449d458

What is DAMP? (coming later this year)
ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform (DAMP) allows you to create and manage your own digital arrays. Try out your own management strategy and compete with other DAA managers or invest in other's. Good performance will build your reputation and attract investment from others - you will earn a share of the proceeds.

What are the 2 ICONOMI managed Digital Asset Arrays (DAA)?
There are two ICONOMI managed Digital Asset Arrays™ (DAA): ICONOMI Index (ICNX) and ICONOMI Performance (ICNP). We are currently building, testing, and refining our Digital Assets Management Platform (DAMP) which will allow anyone to create and manage their own funds.

Iconomi ICO Details
During an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) that started August 25, 2016 at 08.00 UTC and ended September 29, 2016 20.00 UTC, the Slovenian-based company raised $10,576,227 from nearly 3,400 investors worldwide in the 11th largest crowdsale in history for any category, and third place as the largest FinTech crowdsale behind The DAO and Ethereum. Investors received their ICN tokens on October 9, 2016.

The ICO was for 100 million ICN tokens. There is no inflation planned for these tokens. 85 million (85%) of these were distributed to the ICO participants based on their contribution, along with a bonus for early investors. The bonus structure was –
•   15% in the first week
•   10% in the second week
•   5% in the third week

There was no bonus after the end of the third week. Of the remaining 15 million, 2 million (2%) was reserved for advisers, 8 million (8%) for the team, 3 million (3%) for future team, and 2 million (2%) for bounties. Bounties consisted of Social media bounties (Newsletter, Twitter and Facebook), Bitcointalk bounties (Signature and Translation), and Marketing bounties (External blog posts).

Because the ICO raised over 10,000 BTC, the excess funds were used on behalf of the ICO participants to seed the ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE digital array. Therefore, ICNP started with an initial asset under management (AUM) of 4,517,835 USD worth, consists of the following:
•   2,987.076 BTC
•   86,220.320 ETH
•   1,729,538.793 LSK
•   53,433.21 USD
•   1,080,517.79 EUR

Today’s ICNP net worth is 11.2M usd

kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:42:48 PM

Why should they inform before the buy back starts?

If they don't give dates of buy backs, they would be able to burn more ICN. And only inform after the burn has happened. This will prevent sudden price rise and fall.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:47:26 PM

If they don't give dates of buy backs, they would be able to burn more ICN. And only inform after the burn has happened. This will prevent sudden price rise and fall.

They informed that the profits distribution is changed from dividends to buybacks/burn. The don't disclose dates of buying. There will be a report about the buybacks every quarter - after buybacks for that period had completed
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:52:34 PM

ICN is an ETH token.

start here https://iconomi.net/ and here https://medium.com/iconominet

Some general info:

What Is ICONOMI?
ICONOMI is the missing link between the traditional and the rapidly growing blockchain economy. New and unique technical instruments allow anyone from beginners to blockchain experts to engage in the blockchain sphere

What is ICNX? (currently in beta)
Iconomi.index (ICNX) is Iconomi flagship Digital Asset Array.

ICNX makes it easy to buy into the growing blockchain industry without the hustle to pick the winners yourself or to maintain your own portfolio. You benefit from having a diverse investment and spread risk. The underlying assets currently included in the index represent 92% of the blockchain economy.
ICNX has 3% yearly fee and 0.1% entry/exit fee

What is ICNP?
ICONOMI.Performance (ICNP) is an actively managed Digital Asset Array with a high performance target that invests in ICOs. It is lead by a team of experts conducting thorough research and due diligence backed by Deloitte and CoFound.it. ICNP currently has investments in Golem, ByteBall and Santiment.
20% of ICNP realized profits will be distributed in a form of buy back/burn. More details here - https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-introduces-repayment-programme-54bfa449d458

What is DAMP? (coming later this year)
ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform (DAMP) allows you to create and manage your own digital arrays. Try out your own management strategy and compete with other DAA managers or invest in other's. Good performance will build your reputation and attract investment from others - you will earn a share of the proceeds.

What are the 2 ICONOMI managed Digital Asset Arrays (DAA)?
There are two ICONOMI managed Digital Asset Arrays™ (DAA): ICONOMI Index (ICNX) and ICONOMI Performance (ICNP). We are currently building, testing, and refining our Digital Assets Management Platform (DAMP) which will allow anyone to create and manage their own funds.

Iconomi ICO Details
During an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) that started August 25, 2016 at 08.00 UTC and ended September 29, 2016 20.00 UTC, the Slovenian-based company raised $10,576,227 from nearly 3,400 investors worldwide in the 11th largest crowdsale in history for any category, and third place as the largest FinTech crowdsale behind The DAO and Ethereum. Investors received their ICN tokens on October 9, 2016.

The ICO was for 100 million ICN tokens. There is no inflation planned for these tokens. 85 million (85%) of these were distributed to the ICO participants based on their contribution, along with a bonus for early investors. The bonus structure was –
•   15% in the first week
•   10% in the second week
•   5% in the third week

There was no bonus after the end of the third week. Of the remaining 15 million, 2 million (2%) was reserved for advisers, 8 million (8%) for the team, 3 million (3%) for future team, and 2 million (2%) for bounties. Bounties consisted of Social media bounties (Newsletter, Twitter and Facebook), Bitcointalk bounties (Signature and Translation), and Marketing bounties (External blog posts).

Because the ICO raised over 10,000 BTC, the excess funds were used on behalf of the ICO participants to seed the ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE digital array. Therefore, ICNP started with an initial asset under management (AUM) of 4,517,835 USD worth, consists of the following:
•   2,987.076 BTC
•   86,220.320 ETH
•   1,729,538.793 LSK
•   53,433.21 USD
•   1,080,517.79 EUR

Today’s ICNP net worth is 11.2M usd

Daparski, have you ever been on another coin thread???  I mean it - it appears you know nothing about how other coins work or communicate...  Above you attempt to answer a question about ICN by cut & pasting information about ICNX & ICNP...
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:53:40 PM

Iconomi is really good project for long term investors I don't worry about current situation because everything is moving nice. The team is working hard to deliver a stable platform so after few more time it will be best project.
sunchaser

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:56:52 PM

I read that taas is researching solutions on how to distribute dividends, maybe it can be interesting for some iconomi team member to follow that project.

E4ROW - A better ICO - ends on 23 May
First product released | Finished software | Tokens earning rev now | Dev tokens locked | Proof of functionality
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

Iconomi is really good project for long term investors I don't worry about current situation because everything is moving nice. The team is working hard to deliver a stable platform so after few more time it will be best project.

Haaa finally someone thinking and thinking like me !!
Thanks my God !! 😉

KattZ

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

Quote from: Mendeleev on December 07, 2016, 10:48:33 PM
People like Daparski have been really good at calling out the poor answers, and asking decent questions, but they don't want to hear it.

And some people just make excuses for the devs. I wouldn't be surprised if they said "Actually there won't be any dividends! lol fooled you!", and some around here would still make excuses and defend them.

Of course, poor PR does not necessarily mean they won't deliver! So let's hope they do!

Watch this get deleted now  Roll Eyes

nice quote u got there - I'm actually impressed Cheesy
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:22:18 PM

Haaa finally someone thinking and thinking like me !!
Thanks my God !! 😉

Same.  I'm hugely bullish on ICN

Bitsyo

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:37:30 PM

How is iconomi doing with development? Haven't checked in for a while been busy. I'm still holding strong for years to come.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:44:20 PM

Just be patient and you will be rewarded. I was going to hold this for 1y+ anyway.

Would it make it easier for you to HOLD & even buy more on dips if the ICN communicated better or even had some participation in this thread?

Yes that's for sure, I'd like some more updates on this thread. The old thread was a mess, but some sort of communication through this one would be nice. Still bought the last dips succesfully, but with a smaller amount as I'm used to.

I recently purchased some waves and I must say that although that coin is a dog as well the communication is top notch. Weekly updates ! I don't purchase for immediate rewards though. Patience pays off in the end.

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

SEOcrypto

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:54:48 PM

They informed that the profits distribution is changed from dividends to buybacks/burn. The don't disclose dates of buying. There will be a report about the buybacks every quarter - after buybacks for that period had completed

Their post made no mention of any change.  The post simply announced the buyback structure.

Their failure to mention and clarify their change in strategy is straight from the TRUMP book of BS.  Who cares what we said in the past!  Let's just announce the buybacks as something NEW and don't respond publically to any questions about the topic.

EZ WIN!  ICONOMI IS GOING TO BE YUGE!
Merowinger

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:57:15 PM

Hello I´ve a question and sorry for my english.
I am new to Crypto. Iconomi  was my first Investement.
Last week I met with a friend in Suisse. He is a security expert in security for fiat exchanges trading banking and so on and he is well known in this network.

Surprisingly he was aware of iconomi while we were speaking about crypto currencies (he didn´t know that I am invested, than I told him and he explained)
Generally  I didn´t like what I hear: summarized what he told me is that the idea sounds ambitious <(his word) but the technical barriere especially the

underlying risk for the platform (especially index and ofm) is so complicated and unpredictable that it needs minimum one or two more years for developement and tests, only to think for a launch of such a platform.

another theme is Dependencys with exchanges, contracts, liabilitys, jurisdiction and so on needs months and years.

Than he explains very technically what I didn´t understand completly, but additionally infrastructure, like hardware, archivs,(i.e. 10years for each trade in realworld, he wasn´t shure about crypto) redundant higspeed requirments and so on are needed where this 10mill sound not so much, especially for index and the OFM.

So while I understand better the delay in December, it would be necessary to have a answer from the Iconomi Responsible.
Maybe they could do this summarized in a mail to the investors also.
thank you.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:35:57 PM

no matter how much time it takes , how hateful comments gets  ,i'm still gonna hodl my icn tokens till the dev's release what they promised
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: