Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Polcrack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:17:52 PM

I can understand the frustration of traders, every shit coin is pumping right now... even those without devs?!
so its feel like we are missing the moon boat.

But I think this project have huge potentials and soon market will reverse.

HOLD

+1 Bro
I can't understand that shitcoins without Dev are pumping it's incredible......
Force ICONOMI Hold !!!!

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxdcv

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:19:34 PM

Arrrrrrghhhhh  Angry. If I can't purchase ICNX soon I'm going to fucking explode.
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:21:36 PM

Judging by their behavior:

1. attempt to pump the price by instilling false promises (ie. honolulumark's Polo claim).
2. Immediate fudding at release of news.

I'd say they're swing traders who just wanted to make a short-term play, by unethically manipulating the market nonetheless (Pump -> Sell -> Fud -> Buy back at lower price).  Smiley

Big announcement tomorrow , Polo will be announced,
rev up those engines, we're going to the moon.
we'll hit at least $5 by the end of the week.

THANK YOU ICONOMI TEAM!

I can understand the frustration of traders, every shit coin is pumping right now... even those without devs?!
so its feel like we are missing the moon boat.

But I think this project have huge potentials and soon market will reverse.

HOLD
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

who said the magic word?

POLONIEX did I hear?

honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:27:50 PM

Good job deleting posts.
Maybe if we ignore it enough it will go away.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:29:58 PM

Lol... Are you guys serious?Huh  Did you guys actually read the answers to the questions? Grin Grin Grin   To me personally, the answers are great and pretty revealing.  For instance, Jani has just confirmed that public launch of the platform will most likely occur within weeks! Grin

[–]JagXF 9 points 8 hours ago
When will ICN investors get Beta access for the platform? I missed the beta signup date but I'm holding ~50,000 ICN  (not a small amount) but haven't received any invitation yet.

[–]jani8x 13 points 7 hours ago
You can expect to get in this month.

[–]jani8x 3 points 4 hours ago*
The 6k list of beta users we already have is enough to fully test and launch ICNX. We will not be acquiring any more beta users.

Let me interpret it for you:

According to the Iconomi Roadmap: "Users that applied for the beta testing program will be added first, then investors based on the amount invested in the ICO (followed by public launch), and then everybody else."

We're one giant step closer to the public launch.  Don't play into FUDDers' hands when we're so close to public launch!

This interpretation of his words is crazy.

He said the guy will be invited within the month, because he's an ICO investor, and that they have enough beta testers going forward.

Nothing about what he said implies that the platform will be available to the public within weeks. That sort of hype will just lead people to disappointment, if they're daft enough to believe it.

Hype is just as bad as FUD.

I had to remove most of your hype formatting, because it was giving me cancer  Tongue
icntodamoonandlambos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:03:38 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 12:37:54 AM by icntodamoonandlambos

No Polo + no dividends + buybacks = no insane volatility = good for holders, bad for traders.

Really ... price dumping while most other coins are up in green ... how is that good for holders ?
Can I be a trader without being also a holder? wtf do I trade if I am not holding anything?

Internet is awesome.

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

I bet you can look up the difference between short-term and long-term yourself.

Yes. Actually, no one can define "long term". Even Warren Buffet. And he have stocks for like 60 years. You can watch him on YT talking about it. In crypto world "Long term" is more than 3 months. So, you were saying....

I will try to translate:
In crypto, lunch money investments is not more than 3 months. After that we need to sell with profit, or we won't have more lunch money to play with.
And then we have nothing better to do all day, so we may just keep posting the same posts over and over again.

Here is a crypto world investors challenge for you:
https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI#balances

check the first page and tell me how much of them think that long term investment is 3 months of development?

I don`t buy lunch with x00 bitcoins. I hold. I expect xx00 BTC revenue from ICN. I am not a child. I didn`t insult anyone. But if you summarize your posts and actions, you will find that you have insulted many, many people. I think you are the most insulting person around.
So, I will translate it for you. You are talking with someone who have invested faaar more than you. Actually we are several people that have put serious money here. I don`t care if someone believe or not. You are trying to explain things that are far beyond your understandings. You are trying to keep this place "clean" by hiding the problems. Actually, this thread is dead. As the Slack. And all other channels will be, because of this attitude. Yours and Jani`s. Maybe it is time for different approach....

I will add clarification about "3 months" especially for you:
February - Stratis price = 8 cents. Now is 1.15$
February - Ether price = 10.60$. Now is 96.70$
February - Dash price = 16$. Now is 93$
February - ETC price = 1.37$. Now is 7.75$
October 2013 MtGox was handling 70% of all bitcoin transaction. 3 months later.... you know what happened.

3 months in crypto is not long term. It is like "forever".
Stop being childish. And I suggest that you should consult with someone how to handle a forum. Deleting FUD and trolling is ok, but you should know how to avoid offenses against other community members. It doesn`t matter if they put x00 or 0.xx BTC in ICN. You are not doing a favor to ICN. If you go and read other threads, you will find that this coin managed to make really bad name, because of you and Jani.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:15:17 AM

Reading few posts on this page, I have concluded that we all want ICN to grow.Nobody says ICN is a scam or a bad idea.Some may want change in approch while other prefer to wait and watch.
We all have big or small stakes.We also know that this is not the right place to reach to devs,then why are we arguing with each other here.
Believe me friends it only hurts ICN.

open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:17:12 AM

Arrrrrrghhhhh  Angry. If I can't purchase ICNX soon I'm going to fucking explode.

This is exactly how I feel, the price of ICNX keeps going up, but only for the few who are able to buy!!!! The waiting list is 6000, I invested enough to get a free Founders-Card, yet what will the ICNX price be about time I get on the platform??

As for others harping on about other exchanges, You are putting the cart before the horse, THE ICNX PLATFORM NEEDS TO BE UP AND RUNNING, BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

So the only questions on this thread at the moment should be about the slow development of the platform, and to the ones who say this takes TIME, then the certain (Selected) few people should not be allowed to be able to make a profit with ICNX, while the rest of us are waiting for months, getting one answere to every three questions.

If the Dev's needs to hire more Dev's, then get on with it!!!! Fuck you have enough money!!!!

Still HODLING, but waiting for this platform while others make a profit from OUR investment is like having a wisdom tooth removed with a toothpick.  

I have many investments which I am willing to hodl for years, what pisses me off with this one is that even thou we all invested at the same time, some selected ones are allowed to get ahead start.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:23:30 AM

come un! why would they even buy at a higher price of course they'd buy at lower. but the lower keeps moving up too. you wouldn't realize it later that they've be buying back at $1 each to burn. just keep holding your ICN if you are not one of the beta user. good things come to those who wait

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:52:19 AM

Iconomi still shows the lowest price, hoping in this week can be re-penetrate 50k satoshi, come on!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:57:56 AM

Iconomi still shows the lowest price, hoping in this week can be re-penetrate 50k satoshi, come on!

it could probably end if those dumpers will set the price to be more than $0.60 so that the team will end up buying at a higher price. that will help the price to go up if anyone is doing it however intends to really dump and may not be buying back  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
denking

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

This is exactly how I feel, the price of ICNX keeps going up, but only for the few who are able to buy!!!! The waiting list is 6000, I invested enough to get a free Founders-Card, yet what will the ICNX price be about time I get on the platform??

As for others harping on about other exchanges, You are putting the cart before the horse, THE ICNX PLATFORM NEEDS TO BE UP AND RUNNING, BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

So the only questions on this thread at the moment should be about the slow development of the platform, and to the ones who say this takes TIME, then the certain (Selected) few people should not be allowed to be able to make a profit with ICNX, while the rest of us are waiting for months, getting one answere to every three questions.

If the Dev's needs to hire more Dev's, then get on with it!!!! Fuck you have enough money!!!!

Still HODLING, but waiting for this platform while others make a profit from OUR investment is like having a wisdom tooth removed with a toothpick.  

I have many investments which I am willing to hodl for years, what pisses me off with this one is that even thou we all invested at the same time, some selected ones are allowed to get ahead start.

What is the price of ICNX ?

Iconomi Holder !
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:43:24 AM

$0.5331

Go to https://www.iconomi.net/ and scroll down. You can mouse over the chart and see the current price.
denking

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:04:37 AM

$0.5331

Go to https://www.iconomi.net/ and scroll down. You can mouse over the chart and see the current price.

Thanks

Iconomi Holder !
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:03:21 AM

Hey at least you aren't an American who won't be able to buy icnx anytime in the near future  Embarrassed
zxdcv

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:41:30 AM

I wanted to say the exact same thing but didn't want anyone feeling pissy about my opinion.

By the time I'm able to get ICNX the price may be triple what someone else paid even though I'm an ICO investor as well.
ma007

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:31:52 AM

What do you think about Iconomi price?

NET VALUE on 31.3.17  was 21 mio USD and MARKET CAPITALIZATION 50 mio USD
NET VALUE on 5.5.17  is 39 mio USD and MARKET CAPITALIZATION is 48 mio USD

As you can see you can soon buy project ICONOMI for free, becouse assets will be soon value more than assets that Iconomi own.

Now you can buy ICONOMI project for 9 mio USD. That is less than ICO price.

SO NO COMMENT NEEDED!!!
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

No Polo + no dividends + buybacks = no insane volatility = good for holders, bad for traders.

Really ... price dumping while most other coins are up in green ... how is that good for holders ?
Can I be a trader without being also a holder? wtf do I trade if I am not holding anything?

Internet is awesome.

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

I bet you can look up the difference between short-term and long-term yourself.

Yes. Actually, no one can define "long term". Even Warren Buffet. And he have stocks for like 60 years. You can watch him on YT talking about it. In crypto world "Long term" is more than 3 months. So, you were saying....

I will try to translate:
In crypto, lunch money investments is not more than 3 months. After that we need to sell with profit, or we won't have more lunch money to play with.
And then we have nothing better to do all day, so we may just keep posting the same posts over and over again.

Here is a crypto world investors challenge for you:
https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI#balances

check the first page and tell me how much of them think that long term investment is 3 months of development?

I don`t buy lunch with x00 bitcoins. I hold. I expect xx00 BTC revenue from ICN. I am not a child. I didn`t insult anyone. But if you summarize your posts and actions, you will find that you have insulted many, many people. I think you are the most insulting person around.
So, I will translate it for you. You are talking with someone who have invested faaar more than you. Actually we are several people that have put serious money here. I don`t care if someone believe or not. You are trying to explain things that are far beyond your understandings. You are trying to keep this place "clean" by hiding the problems. Actually, this thread is dead. As the Slack. And all other channels will be, because of this attitude. Yours and Jani`s. Maybe it is time for different approach....

I will add clarification about "3 months" especially for you:
February - Stratis price = 8 cents. Now is 1.15$
February - Ether price = 10.60$. Now is 96.70$
February - Dash price = 16$. Now is 93$
February - ETC price = 1.37$. Now is 7.75$
October 2013 MtGox was handling 70% of all bitcoin transaction. 3 months later.... you know what happened.

3 months in crypto is not long term. It is like "forever".
Stop being childish. And I suggest that you should consult with someone how to handle a forum. Deleting FUD and trolling is ok, but you should know how to avoid offenses against other community members. It doesn`t matter if they put x00 or 0.xx BTC in ICN. You are not doing a favor to ICN. If you go and read other threads, you will find that this coin managed to make really bad name, because of you and Jani.

You forgot SIA _ was around 25sat, now it is 112
and few more

The point is the same - back then you, me and everyone else thought that ICN is worth buying. Some hoped  to make fast profits and move on, and some saw the potential behind the project.
2 different things. What had changed is that everything else pumped why ICN gained "only" x4.
For you and other traders/flippers it makes it bad choice, for me and other investors it feels like fundamentals are strong, beta is excellent and it is a good opportunity to scoop more ICN before we take off.
It doesn't make ICN shit, it makes your choices bad.

And let's not compare bags. you don't know how much I have, and I don't know or care how much you have.
Lunch money is because of your posts here and in slack - you sound like a lunch money flipper (username checks out).

This is actually your first post worth reading.
liemly

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

What do you think about Iconomi price?

NET VALUE on 31.3.17  was 21 mio USD and MARKET CAPITALIZATION 50 mio USD
NET VALUE on 5.5.17  is 39 mio USD and MARKET CAPITALIZATION is 48 mio USD

As you can see you can soon buy project ICONOMI for free, becouse assets will be soon value more than assets that Iconomi own.

Now you can buy ICONOMI project for 9 mio USD. That is less than ICO price.

SO NO COMMENT NEEDED!!!
I am new to this so can you tell me what u mean exactly?
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: