Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ma007

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

What do you think about Iconomi price?

NET VALUE on 31.march 2017  was 21 mio USD and MARKET CAPITALIZATION 50 mio USD
NET VALUE on 5.may 2017  is 39 mio USD and MARKET CAPITALIZATION is 48 mio USD

As you can see you can soon buy project ICONOMI for free, becouse assets will be soon value more than assets that Iconomi own.

Now you can buy ICONOMI project for 9 mio USD. That is less than ICO price.

SO NO COMMENT NEEDED!!!
I am new to this so can you tell me what u mean exactly?

On the written arguments you can see that ICONIMI is  very, yery, yery undervalued  in comparison to others tokens.

And the time will show the real value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icntodamoonandlambos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:21:15 AM

No Polo + no dividends + buybacks = no insane volatility = good for holders, bad for traders.

Really ... price dumping while most other coins are up in green ... how is that good for holders ?
Can I be a trader without being also a holder? wtf do I trade if I am not holding anything?

Internet is awesome.

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/12/difference-investing-trading.asp

I bet you can look up the difference between short-term and long-term yourself.

Yes. Actually, no one can define "long term". Even Warren Buffet. And he have stocks for like 60 years. You can watch him on YT talking about it. In crypto world "Long term" is more than 3 months. So, you were saying....

I will try to translate:
In crypto, lunch money investments is not more than 3 months. After that we need to sell with profit, or we won't have more lunch money to play with.
And then we have nothing better to do all day, so we may just keep posting the same posts over and over again.

Here is a crypto world investors challenge for you:
https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI#balances

check the first page and tell me how much of them think that long term investment is 3 months of development?

I don`t buy lunch with x00 bitcoins. I hold. I expect xx00 BTC revenue from ICN. I am not a child. I didn`t insult anyone. But if you summarize your posts and actions, you will find that you have insulted many, many people. I think you are the most insulting person around.
So, I will translate it for you. You are talking with someone who have invested faaar more than you. Actually we are several people that have put serious money here. I don`t care if someone believe or not. You are trying to explain things that are far beyond your understandings. You are trying to keep this place "clean" by hiding the problems. Actually, this thread is dead. As the Slack. And all other channels will be, because of this attitude. Yours and Jani`s. Maybe it is time for different approach....

I will add clarification about "3 months" especially for you:
February - Stratis price = 8 cents. Now is 1.15$
February - Ether price = 10.60$. Now is 96.70$
February - Dash price = 16$. Now is 93$
February - ETC price = 1.37$. Now is 7.75$
October 2013 MtGox was handling 70% of all bitcoin transaction. 3 months later.... you know what happened.

3 months in crypto is not long term. It is like "forever".
Stop being childish. And I suggest that you should consult with someone how to handle a forum. Deleting FUD and trolling is ok, but you should know how to avoid offenses against other community members. It doesn`t matter if they put x00 or 0.xx BTC in ICN. You are not doing a favor to ICN. If you go and read other threads, you will find that this coin managed to make really bad name, because of you and Jani.

You forgot SIA _ was around 25sat, now it is 112
and few more

The point is the same - back then you, me and everyone else thought that ICN is worth buying. Some hoped  to make fast profits and move on, and some saw the potential behind the project.
2 different things. What had changed is that everything else pumped why ICN gained "only" x4.
For you and other traders/flippers it makes it bad choice, for me and other investors it feels like fundamentals are strong, beta is excellent and it is a good opportunity to scoop more ICN before we take off.
It doesn't make ICN shit, it makes your choices bad.

And let's not compare bags. you don't know how much I have, and I don't know or care how much you have.
Lunch money is because of your posts here and in slack - you sound like a lunch money flipper (username checks out).

This is actually your first post worth reading.

No, the point is that we cannot shake of the feeling that they are intentionally suppressing the price. Actually we are sure they are doing it. No one can explain how such skillful guys can mess so much. And they aren`t. They have something in mind which I don`t think is fair to us. And it was planned from the beginning.
About the user name - what do you expect? If you give someone hundreds of thousands of dollars and he is treating you as $hit, of course you will choose idiotic name.
And banning will do nothing. It is easy to create new account. So, it is childish. Cause you can`t run multi-million project and delete or ban someone, cause he make comments you don`t like or you are feeling angry about him. When you are in such position, you don`t have the privilege to have emotions. And if you do, then why you should be angry at your investors, about how they are expressing their feelings or thoughts?
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

Just read yesterday's AMA and honestly I can't see big problems with it. Jani gave some good answers, answered most adequate questions. For example he finally told us where ICONOMI was incorporated, which was a question people had been asking for months. No huge bombshells however, if you were hoping for something that will instantly explode the price, well you set yourself for dissappointment.

Only major issue I have is why did they not tell us all of this sooner? My god all the FUD we could have avoided if they were so open with us the last 6 months!
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 10:28:25 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 01:32:48 PM by honolulumark

Just read yesterday's AMA and honestly I can't see big problems with it. Jani gave some good answers, answered most adequate questions. For example he finally told us where ICONOMI was incorporated, which was a question people had been asking for months. No huge bombshells however, if you were hoping for something that will instantly explode the price, well you set yourself for dissappointment.

Only major issue I have is why did they not tell us all of this sooner? My god all the FUD we could have avoided if they were so open with us the last 6 months!

They fucked up bad that's true, hence the 34th place and dropping on the charts.
This token was once on top ten, mainly thanks to its community, they were dumb enough
not to see that back then, they're even dumber now to still not see it.
While our Supreme Leader was busy visiting a country run by a blood thirsty dictator
the token went static.

They should have embraced the community because word of mouth is what matters, don't know what went through their head, maybe it was their communist mentality, it's too late for that now.
Good job alienating your community.
Even worse when everything's pumping and it's on the green for weeks while you remain static you enhance the idea of a shitcoin to the public's eye, and there's no unfucking after that.
Once that happens it's game over in cryptoland.

Good job ICN team, you turned something with potential to an unfuckable shitshow.
Polcrack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:35:31 AM

ICN must be reach now with many btc and etc Holding .... and right now the price per unit ICN is almost the same that weeks before unbelievable....

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:03:24 AM

So out of my many hodlings, I have ICN, BCAP and TaaS. I was going to flip BCAP as large US investors can't sell yet, but after finding out the following I will hodl long term. 

To save me time I will quote Hero Member Jcga, who wrote the following on BCAP thread,

Quote:  "Blockchain Capital also announced today the fund’s first investment will be into Parity Technologies Ltd (formerly known as Ethcore). Parity is the company that created the Parity Ethereum software. Dr. Gavin Wood, the creator of the Ethereum specification, has recently also proposed a revolutionary heterogenous multi­chain framework called Polkadot. Polkadot is a third­ generation public, permissionless blockchain technology designed to be at once scalable and extensible, solving two of the greatest problems preventing widespread adoption of blockchain technology today."  End Quote.

I hope the ICONOMI team will check this out and also invest, I will be watching for Polkadot like a hawk, and if there is a chance to invest, it could be the best of the year?

At the moment out of these 3, I still have ICN in first place, then BCAP ,followed by Tass. Will be interesting to see how they all play out, as over the years I have been wrong many times thou, so let's see.

Just off now to grease and oil my balls, while I wait for my "invite" to buy some ICNX.
denking

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

Start to be Hard for me to Hold ICN with all Green Coin everywhere... But in the same time i guess the ICO make bunch of $$$ now ... i am better close crypto market and wait before come back lol

Iconomi Holder !
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

Start to be Hard for me to Hold ICN with all Green Coin everywhere... But in the same time i guess the ICO make bunch of $$$ now ... i am better close crypto market and wait before come back lol

Close that browser, go make yourself a cuppa tea and wait for this rocket. Don't panic. Don't sell now. Think of how many months you've held for and we're on the brink.

If crypto has taught me anything is stay calm and HOLD. The second you trade karma will kick in and Iconomi will pump. That's normally how the cookie crumbles lol.
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:35:49 AM

They fucked up bad that's true, hence the 33th place on the charts.
This token was once on top ten, mainly thanks to its community, they were dumb enough
not to see that back then, they're even dumber now to still not see it.
While our Supreme Leader was busy visiting a country run by a blood thirsty dictator
the token went static.

They should have embraced the community because word of mouth is what matters, don't know what went through their head, maybe it was their communist mentality, it's too late for that now.
Good job alienating your community.
Even worse when everything's pumping and it's on the green for weeks while you remain static you enhance the idea of a shitcoin to the public's eye, and there's no unfucking after that.
Once that happens it's game over in cryptoland.

Good job ICN team, you turned something with potential to an unfuckable shitshow.

What dies this mean?

"Even worse when everything's pumping and it's on the green for weeks while you remain static you enhance the idea of a shitcoin to the public's eye, and there's no unfucking after that"?

Woof woof!!
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:40:09 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 02:12:06 PM by MalReynolds

Just read yesterday's AMA and honestly I can't see big problems with it. Jani gave some good answers, answered most adequate questions.

My most important questions have not been answered yet. I still want these answers, and you should too.

"Who is the designated Community / Communications Director on the ICONOMI team? Can this person commit to a continuous, ongoing presence in a Bitcointalk thread that is moderated to delete troll comments and maintains a serious discussion? Do you realize that a Bitcointalk thread is one of the main ways new investors find information about a coin they know nothing about? And that its not daily ICONOMI news that donators want most, but reassurance they still have a stable and ongoing point of contact with the dev team?"

"Is there a current ICONOMI whitepaper? If so, what is a link to it?"

"Can you provide a specific month-by month release schedule with amounts for the 13 million ICN about to be added to the ICN market? Who gets these 13M tokens?"

"During ICO you committed to weekly dividend distribution. Will you commit to weekly buyback-and-burn? What is your plan to present timely information on how much ICONOMI was bought back and burned at what time and at what price?"

"When will you place all funds that are dedicated to ICONOMI.Performance (ICNP) in their own wallets separate from funds supporting ICONOMI development / cash flow, ICNX and DAMP/DAAs? Where are the wallet addresses listed for all funds currently allocated to ICNP? Could you create as soon as possible AND KEEP UPDATED a public Google spreadsheet listing all cryptocurrencies that are a part of the ICNP funds as well as the date, amount and transfer price for when they were donated / bought / sold ? Would you create iOS and Android apps / an online webpage that allows continuous access to this information, and an ongoing tally of total ICNP value?"

One question of mine that did get answered:

"Who on the ICONOMI team has decision authority to purchase / sell new ICO cryptocoins that are a part of ICNP?"

Answer: "Jani."

Close that browser, go make yourself a cuppa tea and wait for this rocket. Don't panic. Don't sell now. Think of how many months you've held for and we're on the brink.

If crypto has taught me anything is stay calm and HOLD. The second you trade karma will kick in and Iconomi will pump. That's normally how the cookie crumbles lol.

This is what I am trying and trying to tell myself.  It is not a happy time up in my head.

EDIT: I've politely asked Jani these questions again in a PM on the Slack channel.  I hope he responds there, or with answers in the AMA today.  If so, I will edit this post appropriately to delete answered questions.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:43:03 AM

You are absolutely right.I agree that crypto is full of uncertainties but whoever has patience, wins.
Icn is one of the few coins which is still above ICO despite no big development.Imagine what would its price be when platform is made open to public? .
All those who hold would be the winners Wink
spendawgs

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

Im staying calm and holding, thats good advice. And yes, it would suck to sell now and then BOOM!. Hey HonoluluMark hows LISK going? Miss the pump?

Woof woof!!
spendawgs

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

Just read yesterday's AMA and honestly I can't see big problems with it. Jani gave some good answers, answered most adequate questions.

My most important questions were totally ignored. I still want these answers, and you should too.

"Who is the designated Community / Communications Director on the ICONOMI team? Can this person commit to a continuous, ongoing presence in a Bitcointalk thread that is moderated to delete troll comments and maintains a serious discussion? Do you realize that a Bitcointalk thread is one of the main ways new investors find information about a coin they know nothing about? And that its not daily ICONOMI news that donators want most, but reassurance they still have a stable and ongoing point of contact with the dev team?"

"Is there a current ICONOMI whitepaper? If so, what is a link to it?"

"Can you provide with specific month-by month release schedule with amounts for the 13 million ICN about to be added to the ICN market? Who gets these 13M tokens?"

"During ICO you committed to weekly dividend distribution. Will you commit to weekly buyback-and-burn? What is your plan to present timely information on how much ICONOMI was bought back and burned at what time and at what price?"

"When will you place all funds that are dedicated to ICONOMI.Performance (ICNP) in their own wallets separate from funds supporting ICONOMI development / cash flow, ICNX and DAMP/DAAs? Where are the wallet addresses listed for all funds currently allocated to ICNP? Could you create as soon as possible AND KEEP UPDATED a public Google spreadsheet listing all cryptocurrencies that are a part of the ICNP funds as well as the date, amount and transfer price for when they were donated / bought / sold ? Would you create iOS and Android apps / an online webpage that allows continuous access to this information, and an ongoing tally of total ICNP value?"

One question of mine that did get answered:

"Who on the ICONOMI team has decision authority to purchase / sell new ICO cryptocoins that are a part of ICNP?"

Answer: "Jani."

This is what I am trying and trying to tell myself.  But when Jani totally ignores key questions from the ICO donator who is hodling the single largest bag of off-Kraken ICN....I dunno.  It is not a happy time up in my head.

Be careful Mal. You could get banned by the same guy that ban hammered the people who mentioned this in the slack last night. Lots of good supporters who have been on board since ICO had their accounts blocked from the best source of info ICONOMI has at the moment.  Not a very decent thing to do to people who have ALSO put their money behind these guys. Downright lousy IMO.. And furthermore, can the Slack page drop te mods who did this? Obviously they have no faith in the project deep down if they need to be so extreme. That is pure denial and fear. ICONOMI can handle itself, any great project can withstand FUD
Il prob get banned from here now because the mods ban die hard supporters that question anything.

Woof woof!!
petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

Imagine what would its price be when platform is made open to public? .

Imagine what would be the price if on POLO .... mmmmmm
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

Right!, that's it, MelRenolds and spendawgs, you are both banned!! Grin  I am "Still" hodling some Lisk as well, sigh, maybe one day somethings will happen.  Cry
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:49:17 PM

Il prob get banned from here now because the mods ban die hard supporters that question anything.

They should ban you for your offensive level of noobery.

But don't worry. A thread mod can't ban you. Only delete posts.

And to Mal Reynolds:

I'm hoping Jani finishes answering the AMA. He might still go back to it and complete it.

If not, be sure to post any answers you receive - on here and on reddit.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:09:28 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 01:22:44 PM by MoveCrypto

Arrrrrrghhhhh  Angry. If I can't purchase ICNX soon I'm going to fucking explode.

Arrrrrrghhhhh, ahoy matey!  Iconomi pirate life is a pirate's life for me (yo ho!)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/697cbr/iconomi_ama_may_2017/dh4lv1f/
ICONOMI Inc is incorporated in St Vincent and the Grenadines and serves as a service operator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Vincent_and_the_Grenadines
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is an island country in the Lesser Antilles island arc, in the southern portion of the Windward Islands, which lie at the southern end of the eastern border of the Caribbean Sea where the latter meets the Atlantic Ocean.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

so much talk, let's see some fucking resuuuuullllltttssss, esp with that shit ton of ICO moola you guys got

is malreynolds is asking tough question then GOOD.  all the better.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:39:00 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 01:54:08 PM by MoveCrypto

So out of my many hodlings, I have ICN, BCAP and TaaS. I was going to flip BCAP as large US investors can't sell yet, but after finding out the following I will hodl long term.  

To save me time I will quote Hero Member Jcga, who wrote the following on BCAP thread,

Quote:  "Blockchain Capital also announced today the fund’s first investment will be into Parity Technologies Ltd (formerly known as Ethcore). Parity is the company that created the Parity Ethereum software. Dr. Gavin Wood, the creator of the Ethereum specification, has recently also proposed a revolutionary heterogenous multi­chain framework called Polkadot. Polkadot is a third­ generation public, permissionless blockchain technology designed to be at once scalable and extensible, solving two of the greatest problems preventing widespread adoption of blockchain technology today."  End Quote.

I hope the ICONOMI team will check this out and also invest, I will be watching for Polkadot like a hawk, and if there is a chance to invest, it could be the best of the year?

At the moment out of these 3, I still have ICN in first place, then BCAP ,followed by Tass. Will be interesting to see how they all play out, as over the years I have been wrong many times thou, so let's see.

Just off now to grease and oil my balls, while I wait for my "invite" to buy some ICNX.

After I read about BCAP dumping 100% of their crypto for USD when BTC was $1164 and ETH was $44, I'm glad I didn't invest.

In terms of AUM, ICNP has already grown bigger than BCAP simply by holding their BTC and ETH.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

AMA comment count rising. Jani still answering? It's a bit hard to keep track.

EDIT: Thanks Mendeleev!
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: