Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Drunkducker

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:23:51 PM

Oh and there will be a big boy. Dump so next buy in will be lower but dont be scared that big dump will be the beginning of the next price increase thats what my magical ball says

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolf-Dagger

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

Dont quit your job unless you got 2 million if you got that dump buy 15 houses and live on 150k a year with 500k to reinvest in whatever

Shit son! 2 mil - I'm gonna be a slave for someone else for sometime yet then. We'll see but I can live a simple life. Not interested in a life of lambos etc but just don't wanna work for the man anymore!!
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

So I've been off work for 5 weeks as my partner and I have had our first child. Due back on Monday, but tempted not to with the price hike. Anyone else with a decent holding considering giving up their day job too? Serious question. Or am I being crazy to even think of it? Ps - I don't like my job but I also don't want to liquidate my holding too much either. Also don't want to quit and see the price tank! Anyone else got a similar dilemma??

yep.

Why not do a part time job? Like 2, max 3 days

It's a good option and probably the most sensible one too - especially with a junior Wolf-Dagger now! Still my intention to eventually quit though!

That's my plan. Once you move to a part time job, have enough money in physical gold or any other thing outside crypto and then tell your boss bye bye
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

Why do you guys think it is rising that much? People realizing the release of the platform is close? Plain speculation? I would expect this kind of rise after the public release. But it is awsome, at $5 already.
westhafen

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

If someone (no names mentioned) sent ICN to Kraken but put in the ETH address rather than the ICN address,
is there any hope of recovery ?

Put in a support request to Kraken, no response yet.

I'm also hoping someone could give such resolution to this. I did some mistake lately. If someday exchanges can probably create a mew inside their platform, it would be that easy to recover the tokens mistakenly sent to an address.  If this is possible, it would really make my day too. Learned the lesson the hard way.

You can use metamask from within certain exchanges
inck

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

Why do you guys think it is rising that much? People realizing the release of the platform is close? Plain speculation? I would expect this kind of rise after the public release. But it is awsome, at $5 already.

1. Platform release is close.
2. Quarterly report will be published soon.
EssentialWireless

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:47:31 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 07:57:37 PM by EssentialWireless

People talk about buying lambos, quitting their jobs, buying 15 houses to live on 150k yearly on rental fees, and I talk about paying off my father's current mortgage (7 more years to go to finish that up under normal circumstances), and possibly buy a house for myself, etc and etc.  But I ask the following questions specially for those that live in the USA, HOW, just HOW are you going to withdraw enough of these in order to make your dreams come true without facing the most probable risk of getting your bank account closed?  

I know all about using Credit Unions instead of regular banks such as Chase, BoA, Wells Fargo, etc... But there are more problems:

I have been researching online and have discovered people complaining that Coinbase has been closing their account the minute the user deposits a large balance of Bitcoin in it, and by large I am referring over $10,000 worth of Bitcoins but not precisely exactly, can be more or less than this amount depending on the luck of the user and Coinbase is the only highly verified method that I have in order to sell Bitcoins to USD and send it to my bank which is a Credit Union by the way.  Last year I did a test to make sure Coinbase did honor their withdrawal,  I bought 1 BTC for like $500 and then a week later or two I sold the same BTC back to my bank account, sure I incurred some loss, the price had gone to $450 but I was interested in making sure Coinbase "payed" and sure about 4 days or so later those $450 made it to my bank checking account.  But that was a $450 withdrawal, I have yet to perform the maximum daily $10,000 withdrawal.

So with all that said, I would like to hear your review of Coinbase, have you as a US user, been able to withdraw a large amount into your bank account without any problems?  maybe those users that I read about attempted to cash out Bitcoins that were 'tainted' up to a certain degree?  Meaning Bitcoins sent to them by other users such as selling stuff publicly online and accepting Bitcoins as payment from random online strangers, but I do none of that, my Bitcoins in my CB account always come from my own pockets or from the exchanges when I trade my own Bitcoins to partake into ICO's such as this one.

The other problem I have been reading is that some users are getting their Credit Unions closed for dealing with Bitcoins, so it looks like that not even the use of a Credit Union can give you the assurance to be able to withdraw your Bitcoins trouble free.  So the day that I decide to withdraw enough to start making my dreams and objectives a reality, what options do I have?  I feel like I am trapped in my choices, specially as a New Yorker, I am further limited to exchanges that do have a bit license such as Coinbase, bitstamp, possibly Gemini, bitrrex (can't sell to bank account there, just alts), etc and if push comes to shove I have contemplated moving to New Jersey,just 10 miles away from my current residence (my parents house) to become a permanent NJ resident that way all Ney York restrictions are gone but that would take time over 7 mo the of living in NJ before I can qualify as a "permanent ent resident" on that state other options: Pennsylvania.

So let's say you were to decide to buy a lambo when the price hits like $30+ ICN, how exactly you will get enough of the money out without getting something frozen or closed?

By the way I have a little bit more than 50,000 ICN got in with over $68xx worth of Bitcoins and now it's worth approx a little bit more than $250,000 enough to max out a single checking account in terms of FDIC insurance not saying that I plan to cash out anytime soon, I plan to HOLD until price reaches way higher, I believe that price can go higher that $50+ that burn program in combination with FOMO can make that a reality, don't be surprised if we see ICN tying ETH $ wise.  For me, for every $20 ICN goes up in price, it's a million dollars, so if ICN gets to $350 I would have 18 million dollars.

And finally, the last problem I would like to take: some people are having issues sending ICN to exchanges or a different wallet because of some problem with Ethereum?  It's being a hit or miss for them.  What exactly is going on with Ethereum?  You know that a price of $350, or even a price of $1000 is meaningless if we cannot move our tokens from our Ethereum wallets, that is the problem and what's been done as a resolution to fix this?
welshminer

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:55:05 PM

People talk about buying lambos, quitting their jobs, buying 15 houses to live on 150k yearly on rental fees, and I talk about paying off my father's current mortgage (7 more years to go to finish that up under normal circumstances), and possibly buy a house for myself, etc and etc.  But I ask the following questions specially for those that live in the USA, HOW, just HOW are you going to withdraw enough of these in order to make your dreams come true without facing the most probable risk of getting your bank account closed?  

I know all about using Credit Unions instead of regular banks such as Chase, BoA, Wells Fargo, etc... But there are more problems:

I have been researching online and have discovered people complaining that Coinbase has been closing their account the minute the user deposits a large balance of Bitcoin in it, and by large I am referring over $10,000 worth of Bitcoins but not precisely exactly, can be more or less than this amount depending on the luck of the user and Coinbase is the only highly verified method that I have in order to sell Bitcoins to USD and send it to my bank which is a Credit Union by the way.  Last year I did a test to make sure Coinbase did honor their withdrawal,  I bought 1 BTC for like $500 and then a week later or two I sold the same BTC back to my bank account, sure I incurred some loss, the price had gone to $450 but I was interested in making sure Coinbase "payed" and sure about 4 days or so later those $450 made it to my bank checking account.  But that was a $450 withdrawal, I have yet to perform the maximum daily $10,000 withdrawal.

So with all that said, I would like to hear your review of Coinbase, have you as a US user, been able to withdraw a large amount into your bank account without any problems?  maybe those users that I read about attempted to cash out Bitcoins that were 'tainted' up to a certain degree?  Meaning Bitcoins sent to them by other users such as selling stuff publicly online and accepting Bitcoins as payment from random online strangers, but I do none of that, my Bitcoins in my CB account always come from my own pockets or from the exchanges when I trade my own Bitcoins to partake into ICO's such as this one.

The other problem I have been reading is that some users are getting their Credit Unions closed for dealing with Bitcoins, so it looks like that not even the use of a Credit Union can give you the assurance to be able to withdraw your Bitcoins trouble free.  So the day that I decide to withdraw enough to start making my dreams and objectives a reality, what options do I have?  I feel like I am trapped in my choices, specially as a New Yorker, I am further limited to exchanges that do have a bit license such as Coinbase, bitstamp, possibly Gemini, bitrrex (can't sell to bank account there, just alts), etc and if push comes to shove I have contemplated moving to New Jersey,just 10 miles away from my current residence (my parents house) to become a permanent NJ resident that way all Ney York restrictions are gone but that would take time over 7 mo the of living in NJ before I can qualify as a "permanent ent resident" on that state other options: Pennsylvania.

So let's say you were to decide to buy a lambo when the price hits like $30+ ICN, how exactly you will get enough of the money out without getting something frozen or closed?

By the way I have a little bit more than 50,000 ICN got in with over $68xx worth of Bitcoins and now it's worth approx a little bit more than $250,000 enough to max out a single checking account in terms of FDIC insurance not saying that I plan to cash out anytime soon, I plan to HOLD until price reaches way higher, I believe that price can go higher that $50+ that burn program in combination with FOMO can make that a reality, don't be surprised if we see ICN tying ETH $ wise.  For me, for every $20 ICN goes up in price, it's a million dollars, so if ICN gets to $350 I would have 18 million dollars.

And finally, the last problem I would like to take: some people are having issues sending ICN to exchanges or a different wallet because of some problem with Ethereum?  It's being a hit or miss for them.  What exactly is going on with Ethereum?  You know that a price of $350, or even a price of $1000 is meaningless if we cannot move our tokens from our Ethereum wallets, that is the problem and what's been done as a resolution to fix this?

That's a really good question. Would love to see some thoughts and discussion on this. I'm not from US, neither have any experience with Coinbase. However the issue applies to many jurisdictions and banks.

As I see this, to unfreeze you b/a you have to provide some proof of origin of funds. But when this is done you are charged with tax by IRS in full. Not really an option to give away a hefty share of your profit. One way around this could be setting up an entity somewhere in Isle of Man, for example, a jurisdiction that has no CGT. Then you just open a business account with a crypto-exchange and you're good to go.

If the amount isn't worth the effort - there are some options like bitcoin debit cards etc. Token card, for example, when launched, could become a good solution - you could store all you funds in smart contracts (probably even a token tied to USD to avoid exchange risks) and never disclose all your holdings to a third party. It might be restricted to US citizens, however... but there should be some ways around this too  Wink
inck

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

Feel free to discuss but please open up another thread in an appropriate category. This thread is about ICONOMI.
EssentialWireless

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:42:51 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 11:56:48 PM by EssentialWireless

Feel free to discuss but please open up another thread in an appropriate category. This thread is about ICONOMI.

If you are referring to my questions, I feel this is relevant to ICONOMI, specially the part where people say they are having trouble sending ICN tokens or even Ethereum or any other tokens that depends on the Ethereum blockchain to another wallet from the Ethereum wallet, the common saying out there is that Ethereum is having some sort of SCALABILITY issues, I know I haven done lots of research in regards to what exactly is going on with Ethereum's blockchain but the things that I have read, specially on Reddit doesn't make me entirely comfortable, IF TRUE, then this affects Iconomi no?  Also, many of us have invested into ICN with the expectancy of being able to fulfill our dreams and discussing ways to exchange SOME or a small percentage of ICN into USD FIAT in order for people like ME to finish paying off mortgages, (sure bank isn't going to take Bitcoin or ICN as payment directly), for some of you guys to buy their Lamborghini's etc knowing HOW to convert serious amount of USD worth of ICN into USD reliably in order to make these "dreams" a reality in the future is also important for us ICN investors, not only for us ICN investors, but everyone who partakes in any other ICO's or crypto in general, specially if we happen to be living in the USA.

-----
Edited to fix a missword, I said "AVAILABILITY" earlier when I meant to say "SCALABILITY",
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

I'm planning to make an investment in profit sharing kinda teams like iconomi and taas. I've seen iconomi tokens are available in Kraken and this made me hungry for that.
ajhodge7

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

If you are referring to my questions, I feel this is relevant to ICONOMI, specially the part where people say they are having trouble sending ICN tokens or even Ethereum or any other tokens that depends on the Ethereum blockchain to another wallet from the Ethereum wallet, the common saying out there is that Ethereum is having some sort of availability issues, I know I haven done lots of research in regards to what exactly is going on with Ethereum's blockchain but the things that I have read, specially on Reddit doesn't make me entirely comfortable, IF TRUE, then this affects Iconomi no?  Also, many of us have invested into ICN with the expectancy of being able to fulfill our dreams and discussing ways to exchange SOME or a small percentage of ICN into USD FIAT in order for people like ME to finish paying off mortgages, (sure bank isn't going to take Bitcoin or ICN as payment directly), for some of you guys to buy their Lamborghini's etc knowing HOW to convert serious amount of USD worth of ICN into USD reliably in order to make these "dreams" a reality in the future is also important for us ICN investors, not only for us ICN investors, but everyone who partakes in any other ICO's or crypto in general, specially if we happen to be living in the USA.

I'm an ICN token holder who wants to know about other peeps experiences with withdrawing serious amounts of cash. I plan to buy a 100 acre farmhouse to start a business with my gains...my investment in Iconomi hinges on being able to exchange ICN into BTC into my countries currency. Please folks, enlighten us ICN holders with your personal experiences. Thank you in advance bc this is a serious conversation not just lambo pics, moon shots, pat on the back type of posts.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:21:57 AM

If you are referring to my questions, I feel this is relevant to ICONOMI, specially the part where people say they are having trouble sending ICN tokens or even Ethereum or any other tokens that depends on the Ethereum blockchain to another wallet from the Ethereum wallet, the common saying out there is that Ethereum is having some sort of availability issues, I know I haven done lots of research in regards to what exactly is going on with Ethereum's blockchain but the things that I have read, specially on Reddit doesn't make me entirely comfortable, IF TRUE, then this affects Iconomi no?  Also, many of us have invested into ICN with the expectancy of being able to fulfill our dreams and discussing ways to exchange SOME or a small percentage of ICN into USD FIAT in order for people like ME to finish paying off mortgages, (sure bank isn't going to take Bitcoin or ICN as payment directly), for some of you guys to buy their Lamborghini's etc knowing HOW to convert serious amount of USD worth of ICN into USD reliably in order to make these "dreams" a reality in the future is also important for us ICN investors, not only for us ICN investors, but everyone who partakes in any other ICO's or crypto in general, specially if we happen to be living in the USA.

I'm an ICN token holder who wants to know about other peeps experiences with withdrawing serious amounts of cash. I plan to buy a 100 acre farmhouse to start a business with my gains...my investment in Iconomi hinges on being able to exchange ICN into BTC into my countries currency. Please folks, enlighten us ICN holders with your personal experiences. Thank you in advance bc this is a serious conversation not just lambo pics, moon shots, pat on the back type of posts.
That is what patience looks like in keeping a project for just 8 months. I cant believe my eye with the huge value growth.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:42:27 AM

Guy saying how to cash out money ? Use TenX and cash out through an ATM! They have a working debit card available for everywhere use. Even for US residents.

On another note: I got access to platform. So lets now discuss! At what price do i buy ICNX ? Now or wait ?
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:56:53 AM

If you are referring to my questions, I feel this is relevant to ICONOMI, specially the part where people say they are having trouble sending ICN tokens or even Ethereum or any other tokens that depends on the Ethereum blockchain to another wallet from the Ethereum wallet, the common saying out there is that Ethereum is having some sort of SCALABILITY issues, I know I haven done lots of research in regards to what exactly is going on with Ethereum's blockchain but the things that I have read, specially on Reddit doesn't make me entirely comfortable, IF TRUE, then this affects Iconomi no?  Also, many of us have invested into ICN with the expectancy of being able to fulfill our dreams and discussing ways to exchange SOME or a small percentage of ICN into USD FIAT in order for people like ME to finish paying off mortgages, (sure bank isn't going to take Bitcoin or ICN as payment directly), for some of you guys to buy their Lamborghini's etc knowing HOW to convert serious amount of USD worth of ICN into USD reliably in order to make these "dreams" a reality in the future is also important for us ICN investors, not only for us ICN investors, but everyone who partakes in any other ICO's or crypto in general, specially if we happen to be living in the USA.

-----
Edited to fix a missword, I said "AVAILABILITY" earlier when I meant to say "SCALABILITY",

Perhaps move to another country when you're in the millions and employ your dad with your new internet company and pay him enough to pay off his mortgage.

When I make enough with crypto I will buy my parents house and they will rent it from me with that money. Because where I live we pay a ton of inheritance tax and it would be a shame if their hard earned money would not go to their child.

On ICN subject, i have my ICN still on Kraken but I need to move it to a wallet soon I think because it keeps growing. Do any of you hold ICN in your myetherwallet?
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:12:28 AM

-----

Perhaps move to another country when you're in the millions and employ your dad with your new internet company and pay him enough to pay off his mortgage.

When I make enough with crypto I will buy my parents house and they will rent it from me with that money. Because where I live we pay a ton of inheritance tax and it would be a shame if their hard earned money would not go to their child.

On ICN subject, i have my ICN still on Kraken but I need to move it to a wallet soon I think because it keeps growing. Do any of you hold ICN in your myetherwallet?

Yes. Myetherwallet is by far the best and safest method. You will need some small amount of ETH un the wallet to transfer tokens though.

Woof woof!!
Polcrack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:23:35 AM

So I've been off work for 5 weeks as my partner and I have had our first child. Due back on Monday, but tempted not to with the price hike. Anyone else with a decent holding considering giving up their day job too? Serious question. Or am I being crazy to even think of it? Ps - I don't like my job but I also don't want to liquidate my holding too much either. Also don't want to quit and see the price tank! Anyone else got a similar dilemma??

The same hear with the difference that I already did it , I'm actually living of the criptocurrency like Icn , waves , eth , Xem and others .

The key hear is Sell hight price , and buy cheaper price and diversity of coins not only one
God Bless you friend
And always recover your investment first and play or invest only with profits it's te key .
Regards Polcrack

Thanks for the reply bro and good luck to you too. Congratulations for taking the plunge and quitting your job. Yes I need to have a more diverse portfolio for sure, but that's my intention once the ICONOMI platform is up and running fully as well. Would you be tempted to put your holding into something more "stable" than icn if you were thinking of taking time away from work? Perhaps eth or btc - less likely to fall by say 25% overnight!? Also with this btc fork taking place on 1 Aug, should I be more cautious and wait for that to see if that crashes the price?

Yes bro congrats to you too for the baby and I can tell you % of my portfolio right now :
33% Icn (about  5000/6000$ current price )and Holding long time , I sell Every month for food bills etc
22% Waves  and the same Hear
15% Eth
15% Btc ( nobody knows what will happen with segwit before this situation I have 50\60% of Btc but I sold when it was 3000$ and Bought more Icn and Waves ) If fall so deep sure I will buy a lot again cause next year sure Btc will hit 10.000$
Prediction of webbot you can see the video on YouTube .
And 10% Ubiq , Humaniq, Aragón , Dash , Xem , Taas and others
2 years ago I left my work and I bought Btc about 400$ and Eth About 20$ more or less so it's all that I can share with you
Regards Polcrack

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
EssentialWireless

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:12:52 AM

Guy saying how to cash out money ? Use TenX and cash out through an ATM! They have a working debit card available for everywhere use. Even for US residents.

On another note: I got access to platform. So lets now discuss! At what price do i buy ICNX ? Now or wait ?

I beg your pardon, but TenX is not available to US resident and a host of other countries

Quoting directly from TenX website:

"NOT Shipping Countries"

"Unfortunately, TenX card cannot issue nor ship to users who reside in the following countries:"

"United States"

Here is the full list of all the countries covered by "Unfortunately, TenX card cannot issue nor ship to users who reside in the following countries:"

"Afghanistan
Algeria
American Samoa
Angola
Antarctica
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Belarus
Benin
Bolivia
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Botswana
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Comoros
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of
Cook Islands
Cuba
Djibouti
East Timor
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Fiji
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guam
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Honduras
India
Iran
Iraq
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
KosovoAfghanistan
Algeria
American Samoa
Angola
Antarctica
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Belarus
Benin
Bolivia
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Botswana
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Comoros
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of
Cook Islands
Cuba
Djibouti
East Timor
Egypt
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Fiji
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guam
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Haiti
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Honduras
India
Iran
Iraq
Ivory Coast
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Kosovo
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Macao
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mayotte
Micronesia, Federated States Of
Montserrat
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Netherlands Antilles
New Caledonia
Niger
Nigeria
Niue
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana Islands
Pakistan
Palau
Palestine
Pitcairn
Puerto Rico
Rwanda
Saint Barthélemy
Saint Helena, Ascension And Tristan Da Cunha
Saint Pierre And Miquelon
Samoa
Sao Tome And Principe
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands
South Sudan
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Svalbard And Jan Mayen
Swaziland
Syria
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Togo
Tokelau
Tonga
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
United States
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam
Virgin Islands, U.s.
Wallis And Futuna
Western Sahara
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe"

Thanks for your attempt to help find new ways of cashing out, but TenX will not work for us, USA resident.  So back to the drawing board...

Anyways, talking about the ATM card, ICONOMI said that those who invested at least $5,000 or more would get the ICONOMI Founder's Visa/MC Debit Card where we would be able to convert ICN directly into FIAT.  How's that plan going, is that plan still afoot?  I dont know, but something tells me that not to depend on this one and that this one we, at least the USA residents wont be seeing it.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

Not a big spender, but threw away couple hundred ,so I can have something to remember this trip.
>inb4 someone mentions I should have bought a rolex
All in good time.

I thought people are now just using mobile phones to check time.  

Unfortunate for me. I sold some ICN to ride WAVES recently. I hope ICN continue to rise up to a hundred so I can be a millionaire  Grin

Godspeed, bro.

Honolulu mate! Thats a sick watch and congrats to you and everyone else. We've been waiting for this since the Lisk days.

It's a pretty unreal feeling, I can cash out like half of my stash right now and buy a brand new 911.
I'm just in awe, nothing to say.Just enjoy Smiley

Keep hodling and you can eventually cash out half to be like this guy:

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
EssentialWireless

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:42:33 AM

-----

Umm interesting, your method requires a huge overhead investment that would first need to be paid with money I actually have in my bank account without the initial assistance of my ICN/BTC funds, money that I dont have since I make less than 10,000 to 12,000 a year repairing computers here and there and once in a big black moon performing a CCTV surveillance camera installation, all freelancing, as self employed.  I made a big bold move in doing the initial investment, to be frank I have purchased over $5,000 of BTC through coinbase directly off my Credit Union checking account, completely draining whatever I had saved up in terms of FIAT to take part in different ICO's then through XRP I managed to raise that up to at least $8,xxx for which I took $6,8xx out of it to incest in ICN and the rest to diversify into ETH, XRP, Incent, LTC and some others, but my big move was ICN and it seems to be paying really good, its like an hallelujah moment that I finally will have more than enough funds to realize my dream goals and there is a really great chance that I will be a future millionaire.

So with all that said, I would have to fund the whole operation myself which involves me traveling to another country, becoming a legal resident there by means of a double citizenship, perma. resident, etc then starting my own business over there, its not something that can be done on the cheap.  Plus the idea of moving out to a new country that I have never been where I will feel completely strange and not know my "ropes" there makes me feel uncomfortable and is something that I really would not wish to do just to have access to my legally obtained wealth through my ICN IPO investment.  I only wish I can dispose of my earnings here in the USA where I actually feel comfortable.

Another reason why I dont feel comfortable emigrating to another country:  Yes, even through last year I made from 10k to 12k in computer repairs, I have over 2,000 contacts in my cellphone that happens to be computer repair customers of mines that I just dont feel right "abandoning" them since I will not be able to visit them any longer, I would effectively be "killing" my computer repair business, a business that CAN grow as the years pass by and I further expand and allocate more time for it since at the moment I have been running it more like a "part time" endeavor, with alot of time available to me, there are days where I literally do nothing while there are days where I drench myself working extra full time from morning and arriving home close to mid-night.  I literally do no marketing, all customers I get are referrers from my existing ones, and it would be nice to keep this business alive, so once again, if I move to another country I would be killing this business

Finally, why I dont feel right about implementing your idea in moving to another country, I would be walking a very fine line between operating a legitimate business and what the USA gov't would consider "Money laundering".  Sure, it IS possible to start a legitimate business where I do help customer and contribute to society in general and then I could use my ICN to help fund my business operating expenses and help it grow, but if the USA Gov't decides to label my operation a "front" or whatever then I am in trouble, then I would have to spend millions of dollars in court defending my position and even if I win because after all I was operating a real business that I just happen to operate it on "that" other country, I would have lost over 90% of my ICN realized profits.

So, once again, there HAS to be ways for users to be able to exchange ICN -> BTC -> USD fiat for users who legitimately got their funds such as myself and all of us ICO/IPO investors.  I just find it hard to believe that its impossible for me to convert, say $1,000,000 worth of ICN to my bank account so that I can buy a half a million dollars house in a nice place and live happily ever after, so it would be a great idea to list all possible legal ways for us ICN investors to dispose of our funds so when the right time comes we know what to do and wont feel lost.
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: