Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

@BitPotus

LOL. TBH I have to say I'm not suprised, but I was hoping they will keep their promises till now... I wonder if the conversion to this new eICN tokens will be 1:1.

Starting on November 1, 2018, eligible ICN token holders can choose either to opt into becoming shareholders of a new joint-stock company that will be tokenized with eICN tokens, or to exchange their ICN tokens for ETH

Anyway, I sold out my ICN a while ago and don't plant to be part of this unfortunate project anymore.

to be fair, all the people among us who got in at ICO made a minimum of x10 at least off their investment.

So I guess we can't be too greedy.

But we never got that fucking hopium mETH style pamp.

I remember some of us were dreaming of $100 per ICN....

Kiss Kiss Kiss

We had a good run, too bad the dreams are dead.
Not been here since ICO, but I bought some ICN in december 2016-january-2017.
I am guessing most people here who have sticked around for so long, have big bags. I do not own a lot of ICN and made enough profits with it while trading it during the pumps.

So I am just going to take a leap of faith with the eICNs. Just to see how they will develop and how things will work from now on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chief__Architect

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Remember when ICONOMI was No. 1 token @coinmarketcap.com?

Isn’t the project dead since they lost their funds in a locked wallet?  Huh Huh Huh
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/7bexer/multisig_qs_funds_are_locked/
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

@oljo

Liqui delisting is just coincidence IMO, they are removing lots of coins besides ICN, I don't believe they knew about this earlier. Who you think want to get control? Most users will sell probably their tokens on exchanges or to ICONOMI, so they should get most eICN anyway.

BTW since now price is below 0.0019 ETH, you think people will try to get more tokens and sell them to ICONOMI with profit?

All exchanges will knowing about the development of the respective listed tokens and even if not the token developers will always inform them in advance about any new progress. So i think liqui delisting was a correct hint of that ICN will be shutting down.

Last week only i had sold my ICN in 80% loss and now i think it was correct decision.
oljo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:58:18 AM

@oljo

Liqui delisting is just coincidence IMO, they are removing lots of coins besides ICN, I don't believe they knew about this earlier. Who you think want to get control? Most users will sell probably their tokens on exchanges or to ICONOMI, so they should get most eICN anyway.

BTW since now price is below 0.0019 ETH, you think people will try to get more tokens and sell them to ICONOMI with profit?

wE can agree now liqui was dialed up and told

no more ICN tokens can be sold....

Went to 60 cents rapidly if I remember correct

regardless we be all still t-roll'en in the crypto wild west

So you believe in coincidence and I''l hit the game on button....

First puzzle piece from me .... for no other reason then I'm still poor.

The one who wants control can donate 0xC1273d44D73694b0B64F52699FB4c7f9115B1042

And I'll go away

Or stay and type more of the fomo  THAT someone doesn;t want  explained ...

I'd even help consult on the fud that's been built for months by THESE big brains.

https://www.companyformationliechtenstein.com/open-a-joint-stock-company-in-liechtenstein

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:37:09 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 04:39:04 AM by BitPotus

@oljo

wE can agree now liqui was dialed up and told

no more ICN tokens can be sold....

Went to 60 cents rapidly if I remember correct

regardless we be all still t-roll'en in the crypto wild west

So you believe in coincidence and I''l hit the game on button....

First puzzle piece from me .... for no other reason then I'm still poor.

The one who wants control can donate 0xC1273d44D73694b0B64F52699FB4c7f9115B1042

And I'll go away

Or stay and type more of the fomo  THAT someone doesn;t want  explained ...

I'd even help consult on the fud that's been built for months by THESE big brains.

https://www.companyformationliechtenstein.com/open-a-joint-stock-company-in-liechtenstein

mate stop speaking in riddles....

anyone who was part of the ICN community and was hanging in the slack for some time knew that this was Jani's end game.

He always wanted to gain control.

It's not a conspiracy.

That's why all the people with 2 brain cells took their profits and moved on.

The closure of Cofound.it  should have been your last warning that the ICONOMI saga was coming to ze end.

Jani Wins.

You Suck for believing that ICN had your best interests at heart.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

If anyone is considering a class action lawsuit against Iconomi in the US, PM me.
BitPotus

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

If anyone is considering a class action lawsuit against Iconomi in the US, PM me.

The troll who was posting about Jani and Tim getting arrested by the SEC must be pissing themselves.

I can't remember their name.

Grin Grin Grin
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

i remember the days when liqui owners where in the ICN post's asking for listing..time flies and i never trusted Liqui anyways
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 06:31:31 AM by stormia

Good job fucking over all your US investors. I hope legal action is sought for losses. I would love to take part in a class-action. If any lawyer is reading this, get in touch.

should have sold a long time ago mate.

madoff was right all along.

should have listened to him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only held onto a third of what I got from ICO. But yes obviously I should have sold it all, thank you Mr. Hindsight and Captain Obvious. I'm more so pissed off because I evangelized this project to friends and family because I believed it to be a relatively "safe" long term crypto investment and now they are all forced to sell out of their long positions at a price lower than they entered at.

Jani will get what is coming to him, it's only a matter of time.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

Good job fucking over all your US investors. I hope legal action is sought for losses. I would love to take part in a class-action. If any lawyer is reading this, get in touch.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only held onto a third of what I got from ICO. But yes obviously I should have sold it all, thank you Mr. Hindsight and Captain Obvious. I'm more so pissed off because I evangelized this project to friends and family because I believed it to be a relatively "safe" long term crypto investment and now they are all forced to sell out of their long positions at a price lower than they entered at.

Yes, exactly the same for me. I advised several people to buy this as a long term hold, now they all have to sell at a loss.

It's absolutely preposterous how they have handled this whole project. More utility for the token was promised which gave people the idea that a better ROI would be possible in the future, this combined with a higher usage of the platform with more buybacks could only mean good things in the long run. Now this has been disbanded completely. Utterly shameless.

At the very least they should pay back investors the ICO price + a bonus.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
Merited by BitPotus (5)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr. Hindsight?

I'm pretty sure Bitpotus was calling bullshit on this for over a year now. And... *ahem*... Uncle Mendeleev.

That said, it actually looks like they're sticking to their promise of ICN representing ownership. Which seems like a good thing to me (?)

You're probably still better off buying some decent coins/tokens. For Iconomi to succeed, crypto needs to succeed... So just buy the crypto, I say. BTC, ETH, XMR etc.

Don't buy Bitcore though. Bitpotus is waiting to dump his bag on your heads  Kiss
BitPotus

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr. Hindsight?

I'm pretty sure Bitpotus was calling bullshit on this for over a year now. And... *ahem*... Uncle Mendeleev.

That said, it actually looks like they're sticking to their promise of ICN representing ownership. Which seems like a good thing to me (?)

You're probably still better off buying some decent coins/tokens. For Iconomi to succeed, crypto needs to succeed... So just buy the crypto, I say. BTC, ETH, XMR etc.

Don't buy Bitcore though. Bitpotus is waiting to dump his bag on your heads  Kiss

actually Uncle Mendeleev was much more vocal and much more articulate in calling out the BS.

And yeah, no comment about that Bitcore bag.

Grin Grin Grin
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

Final escrow update from my side in regards to Iconomi's LSK holdings

https://twitter.com/MaxKordek/status/984408284328349696

Thanks to the Iconomi team for being so professional in the whole matter. My job with being an escrow agent is now done and I'm looking forward to more announcements from the Iconomi team. Their platform sure went a long way from the beginning, looks great!

another abused person, the chief of LISK ?
estenity

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

we would like to hear you, now.
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

1 ICN is currently worth $0.39 at market price. Hypothetically, If Iconomi were liquidated right now, you'd get approx $0.70 back. This is without the parity funds and refers just to the assets that Iconomi holds. The Team Salary's, marketing, platform development are also NOT included. 

So we paid 2 years of platform development with everything included to be given no good choice at the end. You either sell at loss or stay with Jani in the same boat where the only thing regarding communication will be when he votes. And because he bought everyone out so cheap his vote will be the only one mattering.

I understand legal frame changed but this is hijacking the project in my opinion.

If someone plans take some legal action i'm gonna donate some ICN to that cause and i bet there are others willing to do the same.
estenity

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

1 ICN is currently worth $0.39 at market price. Hypothetically, If Iconomi were liquidated right now, you'd get approx $0.70 back. This is without the parity funds and refers just to the assets that Iconomi holds. The Team Salary's, marketing, platform development are also NOT included. 

So we paid 2 years of platform development with everything included to be given no good choice at the end. You either sell at loss or stay with Jani in the same boat where the only thing regarding communication will be when he votes. And because he bought everyone out so cheap his vote will be the only one mattering.

I understand legal frame changed but this is hijacking the project in my opinion.

If someone plans take some legal action i'm gonna donate some ICN to that cause and i bet there are others willing to do the same.

would do the same..
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

When you put it this way, it really sound like a simple money grab to develop working platform at the expense of ICO investors, just to leave them with nothing at the end. Now I hope someone will sue Jani and the team...
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

It's something very old, get money from one site to invest in another while the first wonder what is going on, it seems that people are finally realizing, better late than never.
BitPotus

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

quite frankly, I know it's mean....but am pissing myself laughing at all those who want to sue Jani.....

Fucking hell, he's been shafting you like for ever and it's only now you're realizing it?

Roll Eyes

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

I've recommended Iconomi to most of my friends and family as a convenient way for long term crypto investments (without having to worry about forks etc.)
The buy backs have always attracted me to ICN, since I had high expectation for the platform itself.

Although I'm not a US investor, it does look like the ICN ICO investors are being neglected this way. That I've lost a lot of money isn't my biggest issue, because all alts have been hit hard. However, I do expect them to protect ICN holders as much as possible.

They should take an example on SIA. They are hardforking just to protect their initial Obelisk investors (who funded the whole start up) against other miners. It isn't necessarily the best thing for SIA, but you should always remember who made everything possible and who your strongest supporters are. I think Iconomi is quite easy to forget that now that they are established.

Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: