Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Dividends will come in 2019 if they are voted for... This year there were buybacks and there won't be any dividends.

still waiting for the first dividend.

if there is none, i shall not convert.

cooperation must be bilateral.

I think that the concept of dividend was dropped long back and buyback feature was used and even once or twice they have also bought back ICN from market but after that they just left it and now it is in dead position. Now the only option is to convert it to eICN and see what will be in future for this coin also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wavessurfing

Activity: 365
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Dividends will come in 2019 if they are voted for... This year there were buybacks and there won't be any dividends.

I think that the concept of dividend was dropped long back and buyback feature was used and even once or twice they have also bought back ICN from market but after that they just left it and now it is in dead position. Now the only option is to convert it to eICN and see what will be in future for this coin also.

OK i know that, but we may also have some exigences, they exist with our money and must recognize it.

eventually they could hold their promises, if not they will slowly disappear.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:02:14 PM

OK i know that, but we may also have some exigences, they exist with our money and must recognize it.

They are least worried about the coin investors as they got required investment what they wanted and now they are utilising it in their way that they are only getting benefit. They are now least bother about the old commitments meant when they started with this project. And now this is totally failure itself.
wavessurfing

Activity: 365
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

They are least worried about the coin investors as they got required investment what they wanted and now they are utilising it in their way that they are only getting benefit. They are now least bother about the old commitments meant when they started with this project. And now this is totally failure itself.

we can say now that they chose the failure:
-not sticking with their suscribers at ico !
-changing greatly the functioning principles !
-taking a financial partner in order to join some financial market, then breaking with this partner !
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

Much has changed since the days of the ICO. Utility tokens are a thing of the past and that, especially when we are talking about a crowdsale and Howey test - 95%+ of coins are securities. That is why I applaud the decision of Iconomi for this brave step.

I have some doubts regarding the way and intent of the transformation, but I will first need to give them a chance.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

I tried to convert my icn to ETH and the system indicated that I should sent my ICN to some specific address that I dont own?  WTF?HuhHuh
Then in the small letter it says that you should be the owner of the keys for that address!
Any one knows what the fuck is going on with this ICN to ETH conversion?
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-264

Washington D.C., Nov. 16, 2018 —
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced settled charges against two companies that sold digital tokens in initial coin offerings (ICOs).  These are the Commission’s first cases imposing civil penalties solely for ICO securities offering registration violations.  Both companies have agreed to return funds to harmed investors, register the tokens as securities, file periodic reports with the Commission, and pay penalties.

According to the SEC’s orders, both CarrierEQ Inc. (Airfox) and Paragon Coin Inc. conducted ICOs in 2017 after the Commission warned that ICOs can be securities offerings in its DAO Report of Investigation.  Airfox, a Boston-based startup, raised approximately $15 million worth of digital assets to finance its development of a token-denominated “ecosystem” starting with a mobile application that would allow users in emerging markets to earn tokens and exchange them for data by interacting with advertisements.  Paragon, an online entity, raised approximately $12 million worth of digital assets to develop and implement its business plan to add blockchain technology to the cannabis industry and work toward legalization of cannabis. Neither Airfox nor Paragon registered their ICOs pursuant to the federal securities laws, nor did they qualify for an exemption to the registration requirements.

“We have made it clear that companies that issue securities through ICOs are required to comply with existing statutes and rules governing the registration of securities,” said Stephanie Avakian, Co-Director of the SEC’s Enforcement Division.  “These cases tell those who are considering taking similar actions that we continue to be on the lookout for violations of the federal securities laws with respect to digital assets.”

“By providing investors who purchased securities in these ICOs with the opportunity to be reimbursed and having the issuers register their tokens with the SEC, these orders provide a model for companies that have issued tokens in ICOs and seek to comply with the federal securities laws,” said Steven Peikin, Co-Director of the SEC’s Enforcement Division.

Today’s cases follow the Commission’s first non-fraud ICO registration case, Munchee, Inc.  The Commission did not impose a penalty or include undertakings from Munchee, which stopped its offering before delivering any tokens and promptly returned proceeds to investors.

The orders impose $250,000 penalties against each company and include undertakings to compensate harmed investors who purchased tokens in the illegal offerings.  The companies also will register their tokens as securities pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and file periodic reports with the Commission for at least one year.  Airfox and Paragon consented to the orders without admitting or denying the findings.

The investigation into Paragon was conducted by Pamela Sawhney of the Enforcement Division’s Cyber Unit and was supervised by Robert A. Cohen, Chief of the Cyber Unit.  The investigation into AirFox was conducted by Colin D. Forbes, Emily R. Holness, and Michael J. Vito and supervised by Celia D. Moore, Amy S. Gwiazda, and John T. Dugan of the Boston Regional Office.  The SEC appreciates the assistance of the Massachusetts Securities Division.

Hello you cunts. long time no see.

ICOs are starting to get rekt by the SEC

Hope Jani has enough money stashed for refunds.

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
welshminer

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced settled charges against two companies that sold digital tokens in initial coin offerings (ICOs).  These are the Commission’s first cases imposing civil penalties solely for ICO securities offering registration violations.  Both companies have agreed to return funds to harmed investors, register the tokens as securities, file periodic reports with the Commission, and pay penalties.

Grin

SEC can go fuck itself. Doesn't apply to this project.
Only US start-ups and investors should be concerned.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 08:24:13 AM by DeadBirdzz

Grin

Am sure plenty of US based investards who threw money at Jani's ICO beg to differ.

There were quite a few if memory serves me right.

Good luck.

Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Grin

Am sure plenty of US based investards who threw money at Jani's ICO beg to differ.

Good luck.

Kiss

Yeah, just because you are in a different country doesn't exempt you from these laws, especially when you market to US investors. The premise that Iconomi raised money on is ICN being purely a security. Then they took the money from investors and paid themselves. This is a scam.

The only thing is, SEC cannot bring criminal charges against these founders, but other agencies can.
orio

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

I tried to convert my icn to ETH and the system indicated that I should sent my ICN to some specific address that I dont own?  WTF?HuhHuh
Then in the small letter it says that you should be the owner of the keys for that address!
Any one knows what the fuck is going on with this ICN to ETH conversion?

Hi

Yes, you need to be the owner of the address you're sending from.
You sent your ICN to their specific address.
Iconomi should send ETH equivalent on your address later.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

Grin

Good luck.

Kiss

I agree with you, if i am not wrong around more then 30% investors are from US and still more then 10% of them are holding coins. So i think if the proceedings should start soon, then they can be caught now if not they are smart enough to get clear from this charges.

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Grin

Good luck.

Kiss

I agree with you, if i am not wrong around more then 30% investors are from US and still more then 10% of them are holding coins. So i think if the proceedings should start soon, then they can be caught now if not they are smart enough to get clear from this charges.

And what exactly can US do to companies outside of US? Not much, I would assume. They can only forbid Jani to enter USA again? I mean its not the case where Jani and Tim would be chased as criminals.

And maybe ICN was launched before the SEC opinion that ICO should be securities?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
RichardReMark

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:12:42 AM

Yea i feel sad for you Americans, at least you guys all got something from the Elon Musk 20 million right? Iconomi at least gave you a way out (ether option) dont be sad you guys.
joshuamayu

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

Has anyone recieved their Ether yet? When will that be deposited?
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

Has anyone recieved their Ether yet? When will that be deposited?

In January as far as I know.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Yea i feel sad for you Americans, at least you guys all got something from the Elon Musk 20 million right? Iconomi at least gave you a way out (ether option) dont be sad you guys.

Here comes the puppet of ICN who thinks that what ICN is giving is good, If you were the early investor or bought on high and now you are getting like peanuts then only you will feel the pain of the ICN investors who are in heavy loss due to ICN policy.

You are one of the ICN alt or puppet who just come to comment without knowing the true story.

Kirill1322

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

5.000.000 EXM - it's 0.05 EXM per 1 ICN. Not bad rate consider they given 1 EXM per 1 ETH.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:52:37 PM

Did you hear about Exereum? They are making Ethereum fork project and plan to give us airdrop. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4206916

Interesting. I wonder why they chose ICONOMI to take part in the airdrop? When can the tokens be claimed?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
NICAT.59

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

Airdrop is not bad for us in any case. It positive news.
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: