Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen when someone surpasses activity 10000?  (Read 1217 times)
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

Im not sure if anyone has ever gotten there, there should be a way to calculate this depending on when the activity started counting but my low IQ doesnt allow me to do any math.

Anyway, my point is, shouldn't there be something higher than Legendary when someone surpasses 10000?

It's like Goku becoming Super Saiyajin God or something. Maybe a surprise title that is not announced would be cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 07:00:43 PM

It would take years and years to achieve. Theymos has one of the lowest UID and he is probably the oldest most active member here and he only have 2500.
A new rank has been already suggested on the new forum software section but I'm not sure what the decision was.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:05:59 PM

Im not sure if anyone has ever gotten there, there should be a way to calculate this depending on when the activity started counting but my low IQ doesnt allow me to do any math.
You're the second person I'm suggesting this website in the span of a week.Dammit,we need some intelligence around here.
http://www.coolmath-games.com/

Anyway, my point is, shouldn't there be something higher than Legendary when someone surpasses 10000?
What's the point ? It has been already discussed several times.Definitely not happening here,maybe on new forum.

It's like Goku becoming Super Saiyajin God or something. Maybe a surprise title that is not announced would be cool.
You either die a Legendary or live long enough to see yourself become a <a surprise title>.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:16:35 PM

10000 activity it is hell of a time. By my calculation it is over 27.39 years. Hard to predict what will happen to this forum by that time.
But I agree, we should have some better statuses ready, something more that legendary, maybe: ancient, beyonder or bitcoin maestro would be nice.

Fun fact: 10.000 days is roughly the orbital period of the planet Saturn.
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:36:58 AM

You're the second person I'm suggesting this website in the span of a week.Dammit,we need some intelligence around here.
http://www.coolmath-games.com/

What's the point ? It has been already discussed several times.Definitely not happening here,maybe on new forum.

You either die a Legendary or live long enough to see yourself become a <a surprise title>.

I think the idea of a surprise status is cool. If the calculations of this other guy are correct, 27.39 years is indeed a ton, but hell, if we believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will be alive in 27.39 years and so will most of us, hopefully all of us, some people post daily since when you are at work you sometimes get some free time to post, and you go to work everyday, so we will be getting more activity, im sure some will hit 10000, it would be cool if something happens.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 07:02:27 AM

I think it was last year that someone opened a thread about whats next to Legendary and people here started to send suggestions as to what will be next to Legendary. I guess we should worry about that one first before we start thinking about whats next after 10,000 activity because as of now, the highest rank out there is Legendary and there's a lot of members here who are already ripe to turn to Legendary.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

10000?  Shocked

..... No  Cool

How about something for 1120?
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

Holy grail, how it is possible to get 10 000 activity! A lot of time and uncertainty but you never know what can eventually happen. Maybe we will leave our accounts to our sons and daughters in our will  Smiley it is pure speculation what will happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:27:47 PM

I think that by the time someone passes 10k activity we will have a totally new ranking system that won't be dependent on activity. I can't see a new rank happening at above 5k activity because I think a lot of new people would complain they cannot reach it...
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:22:39 PM

10000?  Shocked

..... No  Cool

How about something for 1120?

1120 is too close to be something epic. The legendary title comes randomly from 728 to 1134, so we already got something for 1120.

It would need to be a lot more...

Let's see..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35

Theymos has 2576 activity, and he started posting in February 09, 2010.

That is almost exactly 7 years.

Soo.. asuming he was active in every period to get the 14 points on each, that would mean it will take about 2576x4=10304 activity, so that means 7x4=28 years Cheesy

But 28-7 that already passed, 21 for theymos to get the 10000 activity.

Yep that's a ton. In 21 years hopefully anyone holding anything near 21 BTC is rich as motherfucker (coincidence? 2 21's), and he can get a nice "Bitcoin Gandalf" forum title or something too.

Maybe we can one for activity 5000 so we only have to wait 7 years lol (well theymos, most of us are very far from having 2000 activity)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:19:03 AM

Better question, since there's general agreement that Theymos has the highest activity and it'll take him another 21 years to hit 10,000 activity...

Which will hit 10,000 first - Theymos or the USD price of Bitcoin?!?!
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:00:44 PM

Better question, since there's general agreement that Theymos has the highest activity and it'll take him another 21 years to hit 10,000 activity...

Which will hit 10,000 first - Theymos or the USD price of Bitcoin?!?!

Interesting statistic indeed. I think if Bitcoin isn't 6 figures in 21 years it will be a disappointment. We need to reach a trillionaire marketcap by 20+ years, it's going to be hard but it can be done if we manage to get goldbugs in the game and also other holders of stocks and so on, then for the everyday use we need lightning network, + big ETFs like winkle bros... we need 6 figures by then. 21 BTC holders must be rich.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

Well in that matter if you have been here until 10000 post there is a chance that you will become a admin if you have a good performance and have the  trust worth on being an admin is like guko being a Super Saiyanjin God Cheesy its really cool but the work of it will give you stress but the money of it will make you richer and more powerful admin is great i hope the creator will make a rank of admin Cheesy so that the legendary will have to chase that rank and be active on there post Cheesy well me i have many rank's to chase Cheesy
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

Well in that matter if you have been here until 10000 post there is a chance that you will become a admin if you have a good performance and have the  trust worth on being an admin is like guko being a Super Saiyanjin God Cheesy its really cool but the work of it will give you stress but the money of it will make you richer and more powerful admin is great i hope the creator will make a rank of admin Cheesy so that the legendary will have to chase that rank and be active on there post Cheesy well me i have many rank's to chase Cheesy

Im not sure what you have to do become an admin. You have to ask for it or someone will contact you?

I think all you can do to contribute to you becoming a potential admin besides having been here for years, is to report all those 1 post account trolls that spam website links or post wit their FUD bots on the speculation section. Other than that I dont know.
BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:48:45 PM

I think that nothing will happent because we have already forum levels here which says us how much we will get payment from signature campaign or from other kind of campaign.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

I think that nothing will happent because we have already forum levels here which says us how much we will get payment from signature campaign or from other kind of campaign.
That red part reminded me of whomst'd meme but that's off-topic.
Hope you know,not everybody cultivates accounts just to get paid from the signatures.In Fact,I have seen very less legendary members interested in signature campaigns.Forum is not only about making bitcoins,people do come here for a greater cause.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: