Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin business success  (Read 6819 times)
umiliate

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

In a New Yorker article from 2011, a top internet security researcher describes Bitcoin code as an inscrutable execution that nears perfection: "Only the most paranoid, painstaking coder in the world could avoid making mistakes."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

A lot of mainstream companies are now realizing the value of bitcoin especially when in comes to payment methods so in this sense those companies who pioneered bitcoin will definitely see a huge growth on their portfolios.
Yeah, I think bitcoin success is in our hand. In our modern world, technology has the highest influencial. Bitcoin has been created to prove that we are now in the new era and I think bitcoin will be use in different industries. That's a good sign of success.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

I think the success of bitcoin business depends on how we process it. For people who are knowledgeable about the crypto world they will know how to do business in a good way. Bitcoin users will feel the benefits of bitcoin when they have successfully invested in bitcoin.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

I can say that bitcoin is the most widely known cryptocurrency on the globe as of the moment. Not only to  the used of it as payment method but also to its given benefits to everyone. With this you are able to gain some profit without investing a huge amount of money. Also it can served as your asset
with a real example for now, many bitcoiners are already successful. especially for those who are able to invest when prices are still low, of course the benefits have doubled now
it's true because bitcoin is a very profitable and fast business that makes people rich by investing in bitcoin, because every year bitcoin has a good price increase. so bitcoin is very popular with investors
Yup it is best business ever, it can make us rich it can have you a successful business, it will give me lots of money to spend better life, bitcoin has become very famous and it is acceptable worldwide now, people from all over the world are ready to accept bitcoin, it reduces the lack of money it give better reason to spend and luxurious life.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
earceny

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

2017 has undoubtedly been the year of bitcoin, breaking $1000 dollars on New Year's Day before rocketing up to $15000 in early December. That's a return of 1500 percent! And as market fascination grows, investors are beginning to understand the real secret behind bitcoin's success - the blockchain. Blockchain is transforming markets with bitcoin, but that is only the beginning - it could soon change the world. Included in today's comment: Rapid7 Inc. (NASDAQ: RPD), Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (NASDAQ: AMD), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT), Shopify Inc. (NYSE: SHOP).
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

I think bitcoin is a successful business, if we are smart in processing it, we will become successful people. Bitcoin can make people who use it get rich, there is a lot of evidence about the success of bitcoin. That's what makes bitcoin brighter in the years to come.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:20:01 PM

In a New Yorker article from 2011, a top internet security researcher describes Bitcoin code as an inscrutable execution that nears perfection: "Only the most paranoid, painstaking coder in the world could avoid making mistakes."
Well mistakes are the part of our life, it gives us experience specially using crypto currency if we want to avoid doing mistakes we will have to learn handling it, try to learn from other people mistakes so we will not do our own, right now we can use wallet, which is best way of avoiding mistake, we should make research on different websites it will enhance our knowledge and in future we will get a skillful bitcoin investment.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

I don't know if the success of a business will directly correlate to the success of the currency used to transact the business itself. I mean I've seen content producers see insane amounts of profits that use crypto currency and others that ise Fiat. I think the main factor is that if using Crypto currency, did it streamline the business and such?

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

For me there is no significant advantage if we adopt bitcoin in a business, first because there are still many people in the world who do not know that bitcoin is very valuable, this will narrow the range for our own business. Then fluctuations in bitcoin make the risk even greater, the fluctuations in value will certainly make it easier for users to use cash from crypto.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

For me there is no significant advantage if we adopt bitcoin in a business, first because there are still many people in the world who do not know that bitcoin is very valuable, this will narrow the range for our own business. Then fluctuations in bitcoin make the risk even greater, the fluctuations in value will certainly make it easier for users to use cash from crypto.

I understand your position. Yes, even in several years, most of the people will prefer to work with traditional money. They can also use the cryptocurrencies but not so often as fiat.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will be a very good choice for those, who deal with serious business. All the financial operations with BTC will become faster, and safer. I guess, many people already understand it.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:37:18 AM

BTC is one of the most valuable currencies in the world today at high prices. Investors all over the world have soon realized the trend and invested in this currency to make a profit for them. Countries around the world are making BTC more legal, making it a valuable currency on the exchange. Therefore, BTC is now the top priority paid by investors and major countries in the world today.

Its true, bitcoin is one attractive investment. If many bussiness accepting bitcoin as payment, i am believe bitcoin will be new digital currency that have highest price. Bitcoin can use as store of value and currency at same time and thats make merchant will accepting bitcoin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

a business if we are diligent in producing results, if we trade bitcoin then we can take some advantage, we can learn and start predicting price movements over time, this can really help us in determining which trade can benefit , Bitcoin currency is an attractive choice for business people, because there are big profits in the future.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

In my opinion, doing business hand in hand with bitcoin will not be as profitable and will be a bad choice as mode of payment simply because the value of bitcoin has now dropped to a very low price since last year. This reflects how volatile bitcoin is and its value does not depend on external economic factors. There is no set value for bitcoin unlike other fiat currencies available where the movement of price is just minimal and somewhat predictable and dependent to how the economy is going.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

In my opinion, doing business hand in hand with bitcoin will not be as profitable and will be a bad choice as mode of payment simply because the value of bitcoin has now dropped to a very low price since last year. This reflects how volatile bitcoin is and its value does not depend on external economic factors. There is no set value for bitcoin unlike other fiat currencies available where the movement of price is just minimal and somewhat predictable and dependent to how the economy is going.
many are successful from the bitcoin business, and many are losing money from this business. I think that depends on how we take advantage of opportunities to achieve the goals we expect
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

the chances of success in Bitcoin are still very large, because as you say nowadays, this business is still a bit interested, but in the future, the demand will definitely increase... I already felt the profit from Bitcoin, and surely in the future, there will be many other people who feel the profit from Bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:39:26 PM

With the potential and benefits of the BTC has attracted the attention of the world's major investors and it has also become the trend of people towards development today. They recognize the potential of this currency to develop in the future. I believe that with the speed of technology development will help BTC develop and grow in the future.
loloos

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

The success of Bitcoin's business is very promising, because the Bitcoin's sorrow is very much, we have to do only with patience, if we are patient we will get a lot of results. Bitcoin has a promising advantage, there are many people who invest in Bitcoin and have been successful.
Hence more people will invest and earn and become successful from Bitcoin.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Bitcoin is not good for business right now, lower price and many investor have leave is why you have looking other business and focus at your real business for the next time, you can check other way how to get money by investing,
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

so far the succeeding businesses revolve around bitcoin mostly are exchanges. we can see the rising number of exchanges. though the number of failed business is larger then successful one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: