Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2017, 04:20:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZBC] Zilbercoin (zilbercoin.space)  (Read 10076 times)
particulier101

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:38:39 PM

IS THIS COIN REALLY SCAM !!!*Or you are just joking ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
particulier101

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

So obviously Zilbercoin.spaсe is a real scam don't buy them anymore !
Dev Zilbercoin never anwser the question regarding wallet since months now !

Why ?

Worst is those two Marketplace seem to be conplice, they seem to play the game too !!!

They don't give answer neither and wil send you to that gost Dev Zilbercoin !!

Why ?

Here is the anwser of Livecoin "Wallet have been close on Dev demand ... Ask him"

Is that the way you are suppose to reply to your costumers !

Well let me tell you, If were the Boss, I would fire all my support team.

Let me tell you guys : Until further news, keep away from that scamcoin and Livecoin too ...

blackhawk101

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:32:31 AM

WHERE ME BOUNTY!

NO WANT ZIBER TRASH COIN, PAY ONLY BTC!!!

Huh Huh Huh
Raizou

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

Unfortunately for all indications, this project from the start was scam, a scam idea and a Russian scam group, from German there is nothing!

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:25:20 AM

Unfortunately for all indications, this project from the start was scam, a scam idea and a Russian scam group, from German there is nothing!

It was evident since the first post that this was another useless shitcoin. It is really sad to see exchanges like Livecoin helps these scammers to make even more money.
Yonks1

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:55:44 AM

Using walletbuilders source leads you to problems (Shakes Head)

---> https://github.com/Zilbercoin/SRC/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2523
---> https://github.com/Zilbercoin/SRC/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1232

Nice try with the commits too LOL --->https://github.com/Zilbercoin/SRC/commits/master
Livermore_

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

Things are done in the dark, missing details and explanations, so people are finding they are SCAM and apparently, unfortunately they should be!

SMARTPLAYTECH ..
     W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E     R E L E A S E  J U N E   0 5    
  D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T  
bg-invest

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:16:36 PM

Lots of coins are promoted with mlm-marketing. It is a ukrainian coin with plenty of traditional mlm-leaders (cosmetics etc) inside.
The most exciting thing in a project is that there are two exchanges with this coin and they are not connected at the moment. You can not withdraw Zilbercoin from C-cex and deposit it to Livecoin because of disagreements between miners and a leader. So forget easy arbitrage opportunities. It is not a dead coin, it is a young coin. I've bought some on livecoin and trippled my btc depo because it is really volatile. And i've got a really huge ZBCN depo on c-cex as a "long" investment (it's really cheap now).
So if you want to play with a volatile coin, go to Livecoin, if you want to buy it really cheap and wait, then go to C-cex and keep it.
Don't think it is a scam because of a huge amount of mlm-leaders supporting it and thy have a public leader called Rauchan (doesn't look like a ukrainian by the way:)
He is holding regular live-seminars and webinars in Ukraine. They are talking about pushing a coin ito a real world (sounds good but i do not believe it'll happen soon). I am not inside a "marketing program", just trading and keeping. Everybody has lot's of questions around this project due to a terrible PR )
Advice to a Zilbercoin owners - look at Ripple and their Twitter, it's really important to communicate with your potential investors.
I hope I could help you with my little research, questions are welcome.
blackhawk101

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:32:19 AM

ZIEBERSHIT ... WHERE BOUNTY!?!?!?!

Angry Angry Angry Angry
bg-invest

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

Angry Angry Angry Angry

Can i buy some from you? )
i saw your previous messages, you loose everywhere. Cryptomarket is for long to have a real bounty, keep calm )
Lauren Smith

Activity: 308

Betcoin.ag Play now !

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:54:39 AM

Errors of bitcoin ? What errors ? Optimizing to modern use ? What are you talking about ? Lol are you just saying generic things to fill the post s little bit ? How does the POS work ? I hope you plan updating this.

Zilbercoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

IS THIS COIN REALLY SCAM !!!*Or you are just joking ?
Yes, a scam. I can not disabuse you of this, to be honest, I do not see the point. No seriously, but why?

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Interesting.
I almost cried. Smiley
Here you speak with insults, and answer me the question - what did our project do to you wrong?
Lots of coins are promoted with mlm-marketing. It is a ukrainian coin with plenty of traditional mlm-leaders (cosmetics etc) inside.
The most exciting thing in a project is that there are two exchanges with this coin and they are not connected at the moment. You can not withdraw Zilbercoin from C-cex and deposit it to Livecoin because of disagreements between miners and a leader. So forget easy arbitrage opportunities. It is not a dead coin, it is a young coin. I've bought some on livecoin and trippled my btc depo because it is really volatile. And i've got a really huge ZBCN depo on c-cex as a "long" investment (it's really cheap now).
So if you want to play with a volatile coin, go to Livecoin, if you want to buy it really cheap and wait, then go to C-cex and keep it.
Don't think it is a scam because of a huge amount of mlm-leaders supporting it and thy have a public leader called Rauchan (doesn't look like a ukrainian by the way:)
He is holding regular live-seminars and webinars in Ukraine. They are talking about pushing a coin ito a real world (sounds good but i do not believe it'll happen soon). I am not inside a "marketing program", just trading and keeping. Everybody has lot's of questions around this project due to a terrible PR )
Advice to a Zilbercoin owners - look at Ripple and their Twitter, it's really important to communicate with your potential investors.
I hope I could help you with my little research, questions are welcome.
Practically agree with everyone. We are working on this, the work is being done so actively that I've just found time today to unsubscribe in this forum.
We entered into an agreement with one of the trader groups to enter the stock exchanges. I do not care about nationality at all.
At this stage, there are people from Dubai, Portugal, France, Mexico. You can all say anything, but you missed your opportunities and continue to miss.

Let's make clear to everyone else who reads this forum. We have a lot of enemies, these people carefully discredit the project, they are trying to use the coin brand to make money on it. We are against fraud and we still have some doubts about MLM marketing, but so far at this stage it is fulfilling its task. We all now look awful, doubtful and much not understandable, but we are working on it, just two people are actually working on a coin. Here was criticized for the technical implementation of the coin, but gentlemen, what can you offer? Do not want to participate in the project, or just criticism from the outside? I thought so.
Zilbercoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

For everyone else.
I would like to repeat it again - we are open for cooperation, open and transparent.
hyudien

Activity: 420

Do you need an escrow, please pm me(0.5%)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:45:39 PM

For everyone else.
I would like to repeat it again - we are open for cooperation, open and transparent.
What do you mean for cooperation? Is that make more this coin famous?
If that about marketing, I'm interested for collaborate in marketing service.

Regards
Hyudien

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Whitepaper ]        [ Website ]                     

bg-invest

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:02:43 AM

For everyone else.

Tell us how to use the zilbercoin wallet? And for what it is made if we can not use it  Grin
Please explain the c-cex situation. When your marketing group is going to work with it?
Enthusiast Coin

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:40:45 PM

love this coin.since february ive seen the growth.helped many people change their lives.i love trading it too.volatile and profitable..dont cry or trade if feels not,its always your choice anyway Cheesy
bg-invest

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:05:31 AM

Real zilbercoin is on c-cex. You can deposit & withdraw it.
Marketers from livecoin are buying it on c-cex cheap and sell it on livecoin. It is 10 time cheaper (!).
As far as i understood they plan to move to c-cex when all coins are bought from there, so i'll buy on c-cex for 0,5 btc or so while it is soo cheap
aarell

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:39:51 PM

Zilbercoin crashes to 3000k sat on c-cex.
Raizou

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:43:56 AM

I know what you're planning to do! When you can not with the bad, join them and cheat them! I will profit a lot from this joke that you intend to do! But I will be cautious, for you are masters in the art of deception and manipulation! They lie coldly about this project and it's clear!
It's not personal, it's just business! See ya.

Karodozo

Activity: 252

Grimmjow Jaggerjack

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

LoL, I remember when I sold this at 0.007 BTC on Livecoin ... And now 5k sat? Several people lost huge amounts of BTC. Is this project a definite SCAM and dead?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.