Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 09:58:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZBC] ZilberCoin (zilbercoin.space, zilbercoin.link, blog.zilbercoin.de)  (Read 14307 times)
Zilbercoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

For everyone else.
I would like to repeat it again - we are open for cooperation, open and transparent.
What do you mean for cooperation? Is that make more this coin famous?
If that about marketing, I'm interested for collaborate in marketing service.

Regards
Hyudien
We are now looking for a platform for connecting to a processing payment gateway. We have many people wishing to accept payment in their stores with this currency. If you have any ideas or advice, I would be grateful.
Works are conducted in any case, for any help we will be grateful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raizou

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

It seems now possible to remove ZBC from livecoin! Why are you allowing it now? And why is it still not possible to deposit? Is it true that you launched an exchange of their own?

krinjah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

How comes ZBC to have the highest trading volumes on Livecoin (230+ BTC for the past 24h)  Huh
Is this a joke or what?

✡✡✡ Shlomo Shekelstein ✡✡✡
Mihawk

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:44:30 AM

How comes ZBC to have the highest trading volumes on Livecoin (230+ BTC for the past 24h)  Huh
Is this a joke or what?
This project enriched a lot of people in the beginning, it was not my case, but I made around 7 BTC! It is a classic MLM Russia-Ukraine! Prices are manipulated, be careful when trading that currency! Cheesy

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

kpss

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:37:46 PM

According to the words of heads of Zilbercoin, there are prerequisites for growth of exchange rate. Zilbercoin now already connected with different projects, including supermarkets “Auchan”, “Enjoy-life”  (https://enjoy-life.world) etc.
Raizou

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

According to the words of heads of Zilbercoin, there are prerequisites for growth of exchange rate. Zilbercoin now already connected with different projects, including supermarkets “Auchan”, “Enjoy-life”  (https://enjoy-life.world) etc.
Numerous people have made money with Zilbercoin, since this project has always been MLM classic! Is it serious that it still exists? The price has dropped because you can not fool other people, with that, the pyramid does not hold up!

aarell

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

Livecoin deposits closed from the first day, any specific reason or just to avoid deposits from C-cex where the coin is trading cheap.

Raizou

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

Livecoin deposits closed from the first day, any specific reason or just to avoid deposits from C-cex where the coin is trading cheap.
The deposits and withdrawals have always been closed since Zilbercoin was released! The purpose of this coin is to be the flagship of a Classic MLM, just put in goole for more information.

plasmodesmata

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:12:44 AM

I made my first bitcoin with zbc. I'm not going to complain. Thank you Zilbercoin for giving me the confidence to trade crypto currencies. and oh yeah, buy Bitbean! lol, have a good day everyone Smiley
krinjah

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

I made my first bitcoin with zbc. I'm not going to complain. Thank you Zilbercoin for giving me the confidence to trade crypto currencies. and oh yeah, buy Bitbean! lol, have a good day everyone Smiley
Trading ZBC told me one good thing: never approach trading cryptos when you are drunk. Lost a lot of money when I purchased this at 0.0009 but it was so much fun  Grin Tongue

✡✡✡ Shlomo Shekelstein ✡✡✡
Zilbercoin

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

Dear users of ZilberCoin!
We are forced to contact you with a warning and an explanation about Livecoin.net possible SCAM

Users and our partners address us with problems:
1. The input and output of our currency stopped working.
We as developers have not given consent to this. Our requests and comments did not respond to our requests.
2. We were denied access to the API for collecting statistics and other analytics
3. Users declare the disappearance of coins from their accounts.

I absolutely do not know what that means and what the hell is going on there.
This is also a warning for the other holders of altcoyins. Since no reply from the exchange was received, I decided to give it all publicity.
We will continue to monitor the situation and inform you.
plasmodesmata

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

We are forced to contact you with a warning and an explanation about Livecoin.net possible SCAM

We as developers have not given consent to this. Our requests and comments did not respond to our requests.
2. We were denied access to the API for collecting statistics and other analytics

This is also a warning for the other holders of altcoyins. Since no reply from the exchange was received, I decided to give it all publicity.

lol! I guess you havent seen the youtube videos by all the Ukrainian and Russian MLMarketeers? Its ok if you were the last to know, concentrate on getting your reputation back. Rebrand, get on another exchange. like bittrex... and come with some new technology. Deutschland uber alles!
Zilbercoin

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

We managed to resolve the conflict.
https://blog.zilbercoin.de/posts/livecoinnet-end-of-conflict

lol! I guess you havent seen the youtube videos by all the Ukrainian and Russian MLMarketeers? Its ok if you were the last to know, concentrate on getting your reputation back. Rebrand, get on another exchange. like bittrex... and come with some new technology. Deutschland uber alles!

Yes, you're right ... We did not give enough attention to the project. I now looked and I do not like it.
aarell

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:23:22 AM

Livecoin exchange deposits open after a long wait and ZBC prices are almost same as C-cex. No arbitrage opportunity which was present earlier.

plasmodesmata

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

Livecoin exchange deposits open after a long wait and ZBC prices are almost same as C-cex. No arbitrage opportunity which was present earlier.

its going to be a while before this coin can recover. But hopefully they can and get listed on bittrex or somewhere reputable.
Gekkoo

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:01:04 AM

I went to a Russian Forum these days and there they told me that if I wanted to make quick money, I should look for MLM and you are pioneers in this? It's unfortunate! How can you sustain themselves?

Zilbercoin

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

I went to a Russian Forum these days and there they told me that if I wanted to make quick money, I should look for MLM and you are pioneers in this? It's unfortunate! How can you sustain themselves?
We cooperate with traders exclusively within the framework of conducting trades. We tell them about the plans, answer their questions, we are certainly interested in the growth of the course, but within the framework of honest currency interventions, no more. We absolutely did not give consent to any fraudulent MLM activity.
How can we fight this act? The currency is open, we can not forbid anything
Zilbercoin

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

its going to be a while before this coin can recover. But hopefully they can and get listed on bittrex or somewhere reputable.
Sorry, if you can influence Bittrex, then I would be very happy.
But the application was filed quite a long time ago.
Certainly, we will someday be added to the large stock exchanges, but alas, from us there is little that depends, we fulfill our conditions.
plasmodesmata

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:33:49 PM

one thing you can do is get this fixed:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/zbc/markets/BTC
Gekkoo

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:22:03 PM

We cooperate with traders exclusively within the framework of conducting trades. We tell them about the plans, answer their questions, we are certainly interested in the growth of the course, but within the framework of honest currency interventions, no more. We absolutely did not give consent to any fraudulent MLM activity.
How can we fight this act? The currency is open, we can not forbid anything
I see, did you airdrop this coin? Is Zilbercoin's supply 55 million or 9 million? If you want to regain people's confidence again, why not make a new round of airdrop, announce improvements, and stop making Russian groups.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.