Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:42:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZBC] ZilberCoin (zilbercoin.space, zilbercoin.link, blog.zilbercoin.de)  (Read 16184 times)
Zilbercoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

We cooperate with traders exclusively within the framework of conducting trades. We tell them about the plans, answer their questions, we are certainly interested in the growth of the course, but within the framework of honest currency interventions, no more. We absolutely did not give consent to any fraudulent MLM activity.
How can we fight this act? The currency is open, we can not forbid anything
I see, did you airdrop this coin? Is Zilbercoin's supply 55 million or 9 million? If you want to regain people's confidence again, why not make a new round of airdrop, announce improvements, and stop making Russian groups.
1. I did not abandon the project.
2. Especially for those interested in the development, I created a tree where new wallets and functions are being developed. You can see in the first post.
3. As for the Russian groups, I did not create them. We had cooperation exclusively in trading, I did not have experience with the Russians, but as a result something strange happened, we had to get into the livecoin exchange to stop the fraud that began under our name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:53:06 PM

We cooperate with traders exclusively within the framework of conducting trades. We tell them about the plans, answer their questions, we are certainly interested in the growth of the course, but within the framework of honest currency interventions, no more. We absolutely did not give consent to any fraudulent MLM activity.
I see, did you airdrop this coin? Is Zilbercoin's supply 55 million or 9 million? If you want to regain people's confidence again, why not make a new round of airdrop, announce improvements, and stop making Russian groups.
2. Especially for those interested in the development, I created a tree where new wallets and functions are being developed. You can see in the first post.
3. As for the Russian groups, I did not create them. We had cooperation exclusively in trading, I did not have experience with the Russians, but as a result something strange happened, we had to get into the livecoin exchange to stop the fraud that began under our name.

hey! cool! you finally got cryptocompare's information updated. good move. that 1 satoshi price they had was messing you up. but now you've lost ccex and livecoin. What are your next steps?
Gekkoo

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

If you have not abandoned this coin, why do you disappears and the thread runs out of posts or any other activities? Roll Eyes Grin

Zilbercoin

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:48:44 AM

We continue to work on our crypto currency and to date we are releasing a beta version of our wallets for public testing before the official release.
In case of errors, please write about it in the form of feedback on our official website - https://zilbercoin.link

Dev branch of the future release - https://github.com/Zilbercoin/SRC/tree/dev
Current and beta versions of wallets - https://github.com/Zilbercoin/Binaries
Zilbercoin

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

hey! cool! you finally got cryptocompare's information updated. good move. that 1 satoshi price they had was messing you up. but now you've lost ccex and livecoin. What are your next steps?
There are a lot of them. Now finally, we managed to create a team of professionals who can develop the project.
Nearest plans:
1. Web version of the wallets
2. Exit to large exchanges
3. Connection to the system of acquiring for fast money conversion.
4. We study options for adding currency to payment terminals.

p.s
I'm not interested in today's course, I know tomorrow)))
plasmodesmata

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

Sounds encouraging. Keep us updated. I'd like to know the POS reward schedule. Like with Bitbean, they disperse 1000 Bitbeans per payout,  so for my accumulated beans I make about 100$ a month just holding them. How does that work with ZBC? levels? frequency? give examples.
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

There are a lot of them. Now finally, we managed to create a team of professionals who can develop the project.
Nearest plans:

p.s

Hi dev. I see this coin on livecoin.

This is an old coin.

Will we have a revolution with this coin?

swap, masternode, ....?
donarito

Activity: 509

fast forward we go

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

what is the total amount of coins?
Uniter

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

Website is down? Updating?
Uniter

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

Back up the next day.
Zilbercoin

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

what is the total amount of coins?
The real number of coins is approximately 6 million.
Partner lost his wallet with 3 million ZBC.
This is the problem of all crypto currency, they are deflationary
Barbercash

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

What are your plans for near future for this coin?
Barbercash

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

Zilbercoin

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

Continue work on improving the purses. Now we have found a lot of partners, thanks to which we plan to give value to this coin.
Soon we will add to the major sites, wait for the news)
plasmodesmata

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:20:16 PM

Continue work on improving the purses. Now we have found a lot of partners, thanks to which we plan to give value to this coin.
Soon we will add to the major sites, wait for the news)

Sounds encouraging. Keep us updated. I'd like to know the POS reward schedule. Like with Bitbean, they disperse 1000 Bitbeans per payout,  so for my accumulated beans I make about 100$ a month just holding them. How does that work with ZBC? levels? frequency? give examples.
coinlawyer

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:07:45 AM

Looks interesting news and the price is good for buying and holding!)
Do You plan any promotions of this coin in order to gather more community and more interest around it?

lowercaseG

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:11:30 AM

Would love to hear updates soon. What is POS payout?

kpss

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:55:13 PM

https://zilbercoin.link/
2% per year
vita94

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:22:36 AM

Nearest plans:

p.s
Why does the coin ZBC fall?
advisorsetup

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:59:21 AM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.