Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 08:46:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 31949 times)
amaydel

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:43:41 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

That is really close to possible since that's what i also expect in the future. Hodling bitcoin and other alternate coins means you're hiding a treasure over the time. Just consider bitcoin's price today and the price since it was launched. What if you have invested hundreds or thousands of bitcoin when its price is very cheap? It really makes sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
christina30

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

In my part i this was really become a future money because of some high tehcnology that provided by an internet connection but i guess it count a decade to make this happen. Still its not predictable of its price if its unstable we don't know crypto currency end

Kuchiyose

Activity: 378

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:52:32 AM

Yeah in the future, cryptocurrencies will spill in many region and will approved in many country too! I hope they will accept/ legalized cryptocurrency as trading tools in the traditional markets or even in some mall too  Smiley its prices soon will became higher and higher too

In the future may happen but it seems like a lot will happen before that happens.

bribed

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:58:33 AM

I don’t think so there will be even a single person who is going to doubt the bright future of bitcoin except for those who are the creator and supporters of some shifty altcoins. The way bitcoin is increasing in value day by day, it is going to soon beat all the evergreen traditional mode of investments. Bitcoin should be made legal as soon a possible by the states who want to flourish economically.
I pretty much support your stance and indeed there is no doubt in the secure and shiny future of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is ruling the crypto market at present and it is soon going to be the only sued international currency of the world.

I am so sure about this because people are using it for online shopping, for clearing their bills etc. and the legalization of this currency by developed states is also playing good role in the development of bitcoin.

Yes, I can agree to most of those comments here, but I dont think that Bitcoin should be the only cryptocurrency on the market. Of course Bitcoin is king and will remain king. No doubt on that. But there are also many other cryptos that are invented to solve different needs. I think we are now just at the beginning of a broad ecosystem of tokens and coins that are used for the most different things we can imagine. We are not yet capable of imagining what this will bring to our lives and how this ecosystem will develop, but it sure will benefit humanity and make the lifes of individuals better. It will benefit society overall!

goldcoinminer

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:35:19 AM

Yes,cryto is the future. For getting money as a profit in future,you can invest in crypto world.It will give you more money as a profit.
It will only give you more money if you know how to hold, it's important that we understand that the longer the market will survive
the more the price will appreciate so holding for long term is a very successful method of investing bitcoin.

▄▄▄
     ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████▄▄
███████████████████▀
███████████████▀▀
███████████▀▀       
█████████      ▄▄████
█████████    ████████
█████████    ██▀▀████
█████████        ████
█████████      ▄▄████
█████████  ▄▄████████
████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀
     ▀▀██████▀▀
GREENISH
COIN

Facebook
Telegram
Medium
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

Well I think that a lot of  people have benefited and earned well because of cryptocurrency. Take me for example)) I earned a good money out of it.
Retirement has never been imagined for me so early nowadays, maybe for those that get in cryptocurrency few years ago. But there are some who just get in cryptocurrency few weeks or days back, but they has been trading for years in stocks or forex and that's why they can still get ahead of others who has been in crypto ecosystem for a while, but not trading, cause they are prophets in trading))
So I say make money while you can)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Tiger Junk

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:55:46 AM

Crypto is indeed the future because in ancient times crypto did not exist. Crypto was created in modern times Cheesy
That was very true crypto is the future so we should make money from it, just like me i am working very hard on bounty campaign so i will have a chance to earn a lot of money, and i am not stopping working hard on crypto world so my family will be proud of me and i will be very happy if my campaign will be successful so i can totally make many money.

MOTHIT

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

I agree with you that cryptocurrency is the future and we can make the money of it. As the awareness of cyrptocurrency is growing day by day so bitcoin is attracted by many of the people in the world and we all no choice left to live without technology support and technology is given us cryptocurrency which has given the freedom of financial requirement which is going to be the future.

wawanwawan96

Activity: 200

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:52:28 AM

depending on bitcoin is king and will always be the best.
crypto is still long to reach its peak.

maariyaam

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:59:32 AM

Crypto maybe not the future but until it last, I wanna make money from it. Until no authorities are having regulations with it, it is better to take advantage. But I believe blockchain technology will be the change.

[   Velix.ID   |   A Global Platform for   ]
● ●  Frictionless Identity Verification  ● ●
ivakar

Activity: 714
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:04:33 AM

yeap! l i believe it is really hard to predict money earlier specially in cryptocurrency! But, hey, who cares if you can still earn from it right now?! yes, there are difficulties and high risks because it is not really predictable, its price is unstable and we don't know when will the crypto currency end, yeah all this true! But nevertheless i believe that this was really become a future money. Why? Because of some high technology and ideas were implemented in crypto. this thinп is a marvelous idea and tech combined all together.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄      ██████████▄▄     ████▄      ▄████  ███████████▄▄   ████████████████     ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀███████▄    █████████████▌    ████▄    ▄████   ██████████████  ████████████████   ▄█████████████▄
 ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄   ████    ▀█████     ████▄  ▄████    ████     ▀█████       ████        ████▀▀     ▀▀████
▄█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄  ████     ████▌      ████▄▄████     ████      █████       ████       ████▀         ▀████
▀▀▀▀▀    ████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▀        ████████      ████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀       ████       ████           ████
        ▐██████████████████████████████▄           ██████       █████████████▀        ████       ████           ████
▄▄▄▄▄    ████████▀▀▀▀██████▀▀████▀▀▀▀████           ████        ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ████       ▀████         ████▀
▀█████    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀  ████     ████▄         ████        ████                  ████        ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀   ████      █████        ████        ████                  ████          ▀███████████▀
  ▀███████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀    ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
     ▐████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
     █████           ███    █████████      ██▄     █████     ▄████████
    ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    █████████▄    ▄███▄     ███     ▄████████▌
    ██████    ██████████    ██████████    █████▄     ▀     ▄█████████
   ▐██████    ██████████    ██████████    ███████         ██████████▌
   ███████           ███    ██████████    ████████       ███████████
  ▐███████           ███    ██████████    ██████▀         ▀████████▌
  ████████    ██████████    ██████████    █████▀     █     ▀███████
 ▐████████    ██████████            █      ███      ███      █████▌
 █████████    ██████████            █      █▀      █████      ▀███
▐████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████░▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████░██░█████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████░██░█████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
  .JOIN ICO..
April 15th
Savemore

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:10:11 AM

Many people are now becoming rich because of the cryptocurrency, I am one of the people who becoming rich because of the cryptocurrency. My life is now better because of trading and by joining in bounty campaigns. I can really say that cryptocurrency is one of the best way to become rich.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
ritsel02

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:52:01 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ?
Cryptocurrency as the future money is possible but we cannot tell what cryptocurrency would that be.Bitcoin could also be that cryptocurrency but do still need a long term development and be regulated since it is a decentralized cryptocurrency.
I also agree with some of the ideas on the possibilities that the government will create their own cryptocurrency in the future for them to control it.

In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

With bitcoin and some altcoins that is also possible for that is the main prediction by many bitcoin and other cryptocurrency holders and the reason of investing and hodling more of it.That this cryptocurrency could change their lives and be rich.
sheryl26

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

Yes crypto is the future the start of the world being digitalized. So while the cryptos are not yet popular we must take advantage to it and gain a lot of money. Because it being not so popular means thatbthere are no a lot of people so you can have more opportunity no one will share on you because when it become so popular a lot of people will be involved and it will now be hard to find an opportunity because those one campaign for example will be full already within an hour.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Tariel

Activity: 18

Aspirer à la perfection

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

I think Ethereum is to keep the balance, the team is powerful and the product is good, on the background of bitcoin is still weak, but progress! Wink Wink Wink Crypto is the future, even in clothing stores to pay you, not talking about the stock exchange
fearcoka

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:48:25 PM

Yes,cryto is the future. For getting money as a profit in future,you can invest in crypto world.It will give you more money as a profit.
It will only give you more money if you know how to hold, it's important that we understand that the longer the market will survive
the more the price will appreciate so holding for long term is a very successful method of investing bitcoin.
More demand, the value and the growth of Bitcoin will be good, it means the cryptocurrency market always need to have the demand and can't stop if want to grow more. Holding will make the crypto market become quiet and passive, because when the demand be stop by the investor bought enough for holding, it will be the end of the crypto market.

.ARAW.
The Decentralised
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
thedarksun

Activity: 604
Merit: 251

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:56:31 PM

You have to hold as much as you can cause in future crypto will be just used like normal currency in shops or you could just buy a newspaper for it.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

With advancement in technology, things are changing quite rapidly. There is a lot of us of technology not only in every day’s life but almost everywhere. At that time, introduction of something like that of crypto currency can be the most beneficial thing and it is of course the most beneficial thing. The way it is making such a good reputation all over the globe is a proof of this thing that it is going to have a wonderful future in the near future. We do need to cash this opportunity as soon as possible.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.MOZO.
||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀▀ █ ▀▀█▀▄  ▐▌█ ▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▀▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▀▄▄█▄█▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄█ █▀▄▄▀▄▀▄██▄  ▀▄
▄▀ ▄█▄▄▄▀█▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄
█▄▀▄▄▀▀▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▄▀▀█▀▄▄▀▀█ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██
█▄▀▀█  █▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄█▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀▀▄ ▐▌▄  ▀▄█
█▀▀█ ▄█ ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▄██
█ ▀▄▀▄ █  ▄▄█ ▀▀▄▀  ▄▀▀▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄█ ▄ ▄ █
█ ▄ ▀▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▀██▀ █ ▀██▀ █ ▄█ █  █ █ █
█ █  ▄ █▄▀▀█     █       █▀▄ █   █ █ █
█ █  █  ▀█▀ █    ▀▄▀   █ █ █ ▀  ▄▀ █ █
█ █ ▀▄  █ ▄█▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▄▀█▄▀  ▄▀ █ █
▀▄ █ ▀▄  █ ▀▄▀▄▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▄▀ █▐▌ ▄▀ █ ▄▀
▀▄ █  ▀ ██▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀  ▐▌█ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄▄  █ ▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄  ▄▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▄▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
& .38,000 STORES. are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

nesty

Activity: 364
Merit: 184

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:26:36 AM

Actually it is merely happening now with the increase of price of bitcoin crypto currency is now spreading all over the world and many investors are now taking advantage to invest through it to be able to earn a good profit out of their bitcoin investment. Holding it for long term may result into a higher profit and i hope the price would continue to rise.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SirLegendary

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

Many people are now becoming rich because of the cryptocurrency, I am one of the people who becoming rich because of the cryptocurrency. My life is now better because of trading and by joining in bounty campaigns. I can really say that cryptocurrency is one of the best way to become rich.

Do you hold all your worth in cryptocurrencies or just part of it? have you got any financial plan when to stop holding crypto and withdraw all in fiat??

Please, share your expirience if you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.