Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 32567 times)
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

Times are getting more advanced, if crypto is the currency in the future I agree but what about the lower class people who do not understand the technology? It will only make them difficult. Making money from crypto is a good thing and will change a lot of life.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

I agree and I'm sure crypto will be a moneymaker in the future especially bitcoin crypto. Because since the first time I was introduced to bitcoin crypto by my friend there I feel in the future crypto bitcoin will be the choice of everyone to send money because the security is very safe.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

Yes, i think, because making in money in crypto is a good thing and earn more money. People now are advances, and more people is attract to technology, so in the future crypto will be the best.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:08:27 AM

I agree and I'm sure crypto will be a moneymaker in the future especially bitcoin crypto. Because since the first time I was introduced to bitcoin crypto by my friend there I feel in the future crypto bitcoin will be the choice of everyone to send money because the security is very safe.
Absolutely crypto is the future we can make money out of it. Looking at the price of bitcoin 1 or 2 years back it was at very less. But now crossed $10k mark, just imagine those who had invested when the price was less now if they sell the coins how much profit they can get from it, so definitely crypto is future can make money of it.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate-VIB where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

One of my last rewards:

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
william1135

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:02 AM

.Crytocurrency creates money,just make this as your job and if you have a job authomatic you have a salary. In a short time frame the growth is tremendous and the same gets continued for the future as the upcoming generation is entirely focused on digital growth.
Tylerzkie

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

yeah its true many crypto to make profit.. but all new crypto now its not good performance like you can see if you have experience it.. if you choice better crypto make sure to review before you get in,. chose wise because i think other crypto make a future in a next year or other next year.. but chosen better one.
Dondon1234

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

I agree cryto will be future money, but it will take a long time before you can be rich with crypto, we need more user to boost the popularity and we need more transaction using crypto to boost the price, so we still need a lot of time to get rich with crypto
Cryptocurrency is the money in the future. Its have a potential to be lead in all currency in the world,  someday people will accept cryptocurrency as their physical money
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

maybe I agree with you or most people who are involved in the world of crypto currency that digital currency is the future.
the development of a digital currency called crypto currency is very good today, there are some crypto currencies that are quite popular among the public as investors, have a good value among many crypto currencies and are very promising benefits for investors.
we only have to be smart in choosing the crypto currency that we will choose as our investment, because not all crypto currency has a good development and can generate profit as we expect.
PolskieBracie

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

maybe I agree with you or most people who are involved in the world of crypto currency that digital currency is the future.
the development of a digital currency called crypto currency is very good today, there are some crypto currencies that are quite popular among the public as investors, have a good value among many crypto currencies and are very promising benefits for investors.
we only have to be smart in choosing the crypto currency that we will choose as our investment, because not all crypto currency has a good development and can generate profit as we expect.

Is just about picking the right project and watching as it grows.

You could also check out our project!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799978

Gaming Revenue Coin:
The Future of Gaming Anti-Cheat and Anti-Fraud.
With Global Tunneling proxy for ingame latency reduction.
Using Blockchain features to secure games and gamers.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

Crypto Currency in the future is not possible but it's a long way to go before it happen, seize whatever the opportunity in front of you and make the most of everything you do make profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

In my Opinion, I agreed that crypto is our future we can make money on it. Many ICO is creating their own coins. All of them are working so hard to be good crypto in the future but will take many years before we can be productive with crypto, we need more investor or people will trust on that new crypto to help to increase the population. So after the success of we could become rich. Believe, and trust is the Fundamental to have a good future in crypto.
ethan9990

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

There are hundreds of cryptos on exchanges and maybe on thousands already and we must be very careful where to invest...
grever

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

i'am sure the future of the crypto will be great money to competition with other coins,we can see now the bitcoin very succes so i'm optimis will followed by crypto currency too,because i believe the crypto is the future
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

i'am sure the future of the crypto will be great money to competition with other coins,we can see now the bitcoin very succes so i'm optimis will followed by crypto currency too,because i believe the crypto is the future

Many people are investing their money in bitcoin to get some more dollars in hand. Bitcoin will rule the crypto currency world. It's seems to be low value but this is Option .You can money if you inverse money at very right time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

Altcoin investment is actually the best this time around since bitcoin is far expensive and many icos have realized this. This is the reason we are now observing different kinds of icos coming up.

The vocal point is to be careful when investing in any of them.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

Many people are investing their money in bitcoin to get some more dollars in hand. Bitcoin will rule the crypto currency world. It's seems to be low value but this is Option .You can money if you inverse money at very right time.
Bitcoin is controlling the cryptocurrency world, which coin you think better than Bitcoin to do that?
Because you said "Bitcoin will .... cryptocurrency world", it seems you don't understand the role of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world. Smiley
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

In my opinion, not all cryptocurrencies have a good chance. If it's said about bitcoin, I'm interested in crypto, the chances are good for the future.
Indeed, even in my country bitcoin there is a government ban issue, but it does not detract from user interest.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:27:33 AM

yes of course, but there are many types of crypto here we can not argue that they all will be successful is not it? I've seen an ico that even lasted no more than 6 months.
so I think crypto is the future, but not everything will survive only the best will survive. (of course bitcoin one of them) Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: